PDA

View Full Version : Rumour has it................

Hibee Daz
09-02-2011, 08:24 PM
that Dundee Utd are looking at the possibilty of signing a certain Mr Nish in the summer................mugs!:doh:

May I be the first to say to all the Utd fans, you lot better buy plenty of prozac if you're going to be relying on Nishterooy banging in your goals!:tumble:

Dunbar Hibee
09-02-2011, 08:26 PM
And where have you heard this rumour?

Hibee Daz
09-02-2011, 08:33 PM
From close relatives of Houstons right hand man!

marinello59
09-02-2011, 08:40 PM
From close relatives of Houstons right hand man!
Rock solid info then.
Or another way to start a Nish bashing thread?

Speedway
09-02-2011, 08:43 PM
What he means to say is that the arabs better keep their hands off goalmaster strike king Nish.

Critical to the side and any offer would be unwelcome for the talisman.

lyonhibs
09-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Yawn..................

:tumble:

Yes, he's not good enough, but is there any need??

Let's wait until the summer window, and if he goes, then good.

Jim44
09-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Houston's judgement has to be seriously challenged having leapt to the defense of Naismith saying he should never have been sent off at the weekend.:rolleyes:

Hibee Daz
09-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Rock solid info then.
Or another way to start a Nish bashing thread?

I did use the the term rumour chill oot dude, I'm not bashing Nish, I'm just pointing out the obivious that Nish hasn't scored regularly for a long time.

Oh and I know Gary Kirks lads and they told me that Utd are defo interested in Nish with the upmost sincerity!

hibeenicol
09-02-2011, 08:52 PM
that Dundee Utd are looking at the possibilty of signing a certain Mr Nish in the summer................mugs!:doh:

May I be the first to say to all the Utd fans, you lot better buy plenty of prozac if you're going to be relying on Nishterooy banging in your goals!:tumble:

Any need to start another thread slagging off Nish?

Hibee Daz
09-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Any need to start another thread slagging off Nish?

Whos slagging the boy? What names did I call him?

I'm just pointing out that he is the exact opposite of proilfic and that I'm surprised Utd are interested!

I think you need to take the twist oot yer knickers buddy.

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-02-2011, 09:12 PM
If a team of the quality of Dundee United are interested in Nish then you would not blame him for jumping at the chance. A fresh start would be the best idea for the boy. Like him or loathe him, I think he has run his race for Hibs.

Hibee Daz
09-02-2011, 09:16 PM
If a team of the quality of Dundee United are interested in Nish then you would not blame him for jumping at the chance. A fresh start would be the best idea for the boy. Like him or loathe him, I think he has run his race for Hibs.

:agree: Best for all concerned.

ScottB
09-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Nish has as good a scoring record in this division as most strikers, he's been through a bad patch that has been made all the worse by the rest of our team being in one for a year plus fans getting on his back every minute of every game.

Make no mistake, if he goes to another SPL club he will come back and he will score against us!

Moving is the best bet for him, rather like a few others who will go or have left, they aren't and certainly haven't always been bad players, just their position with us is in a broken state.