PDA

View Full Version : NHC liverpool tickets

leither17
08-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Just looking for some info on going to see a liverpool game at anfield has anyone on here been and is it easy to pick up tickets thanks for any help :agree:

frazeHFC
08-02-2011, 09:48 PM
I have been to 2 this season. I get the ticket offered to me so not purchased them myself. But the people i go with share season tickets and are part of a supporters club thing that makes it easier to purchase tickets. So i think it is pretty hard to get them.

Sorry for the poor info, i will ask them tomorrow how you can get them. :wink:

jdships
08-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Just looking for some info on going to see a liverpool game at anfield has anyone on here been and is it easy to pick up tickets thanks for any help :agree:

I only go maybe twice a season these days
You need to "request" a ticket weeks ahead and also have to take what is available !!
Good luck !
It's worth it for the atmosphere alone !!:thumbsup:
:greengrin

_hucks_
08-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Makes it a lot easier if you know someone with a fan card - I'll ask some of my mates that go and find out properly.

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-02-2011, 11:40 PM
I was at the match to mark the 100th anniversary of The Kop, Liverpool beat West Ham 2-1, the atmosphere was quite poor, I was in the away end though.Depending on who they are playing you might find it easier to buy a ticket for the away end.

H18sry
09-02-2011, 05:19 AM
You should be able to get tickets to the Europa League games as the rarely sell out. :agree: YNWA

frazeHFC
09-02-2011, 08:47 AM
I was at the Sunderland 2-2 game this season at the back of the Kop and it was great. But tbh the noise lately at ER has been no worse. Great fun though. :)

gf77
09-02-2011, 11:31 AM
I've got a couple of mates who go down a few times a year so it can't be that difficult. Good luck :greengrin

cheeky moonkeh
09-02-2011, 11:47 AM
If you keep an eye on the liverpool website it tells you if they will go on general sale nearer the time of the game! Its just a hit or a miss though and as somebody said earlier its easier for europa league games as there is a public sale for sparta prague game just now.