PDA

View Full Version : Fans forum rescheduled for 15th February - on the agenda - league reconstruction

Twiglet
08-02-2011, 07:07 PM
The fans forum that was cancelled in December has now been rescheduled for next Tuesday at 7pm.

I got my email yesterday to invite to this one. I had been originally invited to the one in December so if you've not checked your emails for a day or 2, maybe have a quick wee squint to see if you've got the invite again.

The directors are going to lead it and the propsed league reconstruction is on the agenda.

If you've been invited, please go if you can! There was an 11 page thread on here about the league changes so it's something a lot of people are passionate about.

I'm not pushing this because I work for Hibs or anything, I'm pushing it because I'm passionate about Hibs and the future of our club and it's future.

I'll be there.

NYHibby
08-02-2011, 07:41 PM
The text of the email:

Dear Supporter

FANS FORUM EVENING

Thank you for completing our Supporters Questionnaire back November, however we noticed you were unable to make our Fans Forum Evening which was subsequently cancelled due to bad weather conditions. We have now rescheduled the Fans Forum evening and hope you will be able to attend and discuss the highlighted topics on, Tuesday 15 February, Famous Five Stand (Forth View Suite) 7-8pm (refreshments will be available for attendees).
The Key topics to be addressed will surround Scottish football reconstruction proposals and will be led by Club Directors. In order to facilitate a productive session, please come prepared with your thoughts and ideas or additional topics you may want to raise at the end of the discussion.

If you are able to attend the Supporter Feedback session on Tuesday 15 February please click RSVP to confirm your place.

Should you have any queries with regards to this session please email: club@hibernianfc.co.uk

We look forward to seeing you and hearing your opinions and ideas.

Thank you very much in advance for your input to date – it is very much appreciated and helps the Club build towards a successful future.

Hibernian Football Club

Twiglet
08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Thank you NYH. It would have been much easier for me to have done that in the first place, eh? I'm a bit slow.

You going?

Green_one
09-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Are they not a bit late with this debate?

The club has already voted for a change and they certainly seem to believe in Glasgow that the clubs are lined up for the 10 team scenario.

Hibs have done nothing so far to suggest they are anything other than behind the 10 team league. At least Hearts fans got their tuppence worth in first, BEFORE the vote.

Does anyone actually believe what we think counts in this change? Every poll I have seen has been in favour of a bigger league.

Beefster
09-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Are they not a bit late with this debate?

The club has already voted for a change and they certainly seem to believe in Glasgow that the clubs are lined up for the 10 team scenario.

Hibs have done nothing so far to suggest they are anything other than behind the 10 team league. At least Hearts fans got their tuppence worth in first, BEFORE the vote.

Does anyone actually believe what we think counts in this change? Every poll I have seen has been in favour of a bigger league.

When was the vote? I wasn't aware that there had been one on 10 teams.