PDA

View Full Version : EFA going loco on Akpo

St.Kristopher
08-02-2011, 06:31 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/football/New-Hibs-powerhouse-striker-tipped.6713866.jp

Reading this article it looks like if we had taken this guy we could have wiped out at least 5k posts about the next Matty Jack.

Future17
08-02-2011, 07:11 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/football/New-Hibs-powerhouse-striker-tipped.6713866.jp

Reading this article it looks like if we had taken this guy we could have wiped out at least 5k posts about the next Matty Jack.

But if Matty Jack hadn't created the archetypal "plays that position that we can't really describe, in a way that we can't really express" Hibs player, Jarkko Wiss might have! :worried:

essexhibee
08-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Ah Efe Sodje. Looks like a tank but had the most girliest shouting voice.

Never rated him during my season ticket years at southend fc but his bandanas were legendary!!

Diclonius
08-02-2011, 09:10 PM
But if Matty Jack hadn't created the archetypal "plays that position that we can't really describe, in a way that we can't really express" Hibs player, Jarkko Wiss might have! :worried:

Defensive midfielder? :dunno:

NadeAteMyLunch!
08-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Yeah but we may have spent the lst 6 or so yrs looking for someone to play the 'Efe Sodje role'

aberhibsfc
08-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Tell you what, if the St Mirren game was indicitive of how he plays consistantly. He could probably prove his mettle as a stand in midfield battler.

But I'm getting carried away, would rather he stuck to his guns up front and supported DR or KB.

We seem to be forging a combative and effective midfield.

If CC can continue to capture players of this ilk in the summer next season will be something to look forward to. But for now, the work starts here and we need to build on the confidence found during the Saints game.

Mon the Hibs.

Haymaker
09-02-2011, 12:21 AM
Defensive midfielder? :dunno:

It's much more that that! :wink:

Hakim Sar
09-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Tell you what, if the St Mirren game was indicitive of how he plays consistantly. He could probably prove his mettle as a stand in midfield battler.

But I'm getting carried away, would rather he stuck to his guns up front and supported DR or KB.

We seem to be forging a combative and effective midfield.

If CC can continue to capture players of this ilk in the summer next season will be something to look forward to. But for now, the work starts here and we need to build on the confidence found during the Saints game.

Mon the Hibs.

Akpo plays for hibs
Efe is his brother who wears the bandanas
Sam sodje is another brother who is quite good
There are 9 of them I believe.

hibeenicol
09-02-2011, 12:00 PM
Efe Sodje scored last night for Bury, hopefully his brother will be banging them in soon enough.

:cgwa:cgwa

steakbake
09-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Ah Efe Sodje. Looks like a tank but had the most girliest shouting voice.

Never rated him during my season ticket years at southend fc but his bandanas were legendary!!

Is it true that Alison Moyet is a season ticket holder at the Shrimpers?