PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Break - Home or Aborad

Woody1985
07-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Ideally looking to spend about £150 per person on a weekend in April 8th to 10th (Fri to Sun).

I no longer have a car so we'd need to use public transport links to get there/get around whilst there.

I'm not too fussed what we do, as long as I can get a pint. I was thinking one of those relaxing hotel/spa places but close enough to some sort of night life because I would probably die of boredom.

Cheers!

H18sry
07-02-2011, 04:32 PM
http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/?gclid=CLiTq8PJ9qYCFQse4QodBA-WGQ&source=efgHP This lot offer good travel deals on a weekly basis :wink:

Woody1985
08-02-2011, 07:25 AM
I'll give that a look, I won't be booking til April so it will be more of a last minute thing but I'll get some ideas from there.

Cheers

H18sry
08-02-2011, 07:30 AM
I'll give that a look, I won't be booking til April so it will be more of a last minute thing but I'll get some ideas from there.

Cheers

If you sign up for there weekly email they send out a top 20 deals every week :agree:

YehButNoBut
08-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Ryanair Edin to Dublin would only cost around £32 each (if taking a cabin bag each), sure you could find a reasonable hotel for 2 nights, lovely beer, sorted. :aok:

Alternatively Ryanair to Palma only around £92 each leaves a fair bit for a hotel, and maybe a bit sun as well.

If you leave it last minute to book you will likely pay a lot more.