PDA

View Full Version : Dougray Scott plays Sir Matt Busby

sunshine1875
06-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Interesting article about Dougray Scott / Sir Matt Busby.

Interesting quote about Busby - "He had a trial for Rangers who found out he was a Catholic and didn't want him, then had a trial for Celtic who found out he'd had a trial for Rangers and didn't want him. So he ended up at Manchester City".

Some comments on Hibs too!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-interviews/2011/02/06/pride-and-passion-behind-dougray-scott-s-portrayal-of-sir-matt-busby-86908-22903561/

Jonnyboy
06-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Interesting article about Dougray Scott / Sir Matt Busby.

Interesting quote about Busby - "He had a trial for Rangers who found out he was a Catholic and didn't want him, then had a trial for Celtic who found out he'd had a trial for Rangers and didn't want him. So he ended up at Manchester City".

Some comments on Hibs too!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-interviews/2011/02/06/pride-and-passion-behind-dougray-scott-s-portrayal-of-sir-matt-busby-86908-22903561/

Sir Matt also played for Hibs as a guest signing during WW2 :agree:

I've actually been lucky to have met both Sir Matt and Dougray Scott :greengrin Met Sir Matt when I was a guest at Arthur Albiston's Testimonial and met and shared a taxi with Dougray when in Athens for the AEK match :wink:

Keith_M
06-02-2011, 10:48 PM

I've actually been lucky to have met both Sir Matt and Dougray Scott :greengrin Met Sir Matt when I was a guest at Arthur Albiston's Testimonial and met and shared a taxi with Dougray when in Athens for the AEK match :wink:

Name Dropper!

:greengrin

snooky
06-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Name Dropper!

Aye, I was just saying to the Queen yesterday I HATE namedroppers. :agree:

aberhibsfc
07-02-2011, 12:49 PM

Do you know Elton John too? :wink:

Does anyone know the boy Showumni that played for Hibs & Falkirk?

smurf
07-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Dougray a little critical of CC.

Just as well it wasn't RP!

Keith_M
07-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Do you know Elton John too? :wink:

Does anyone know the boy Showumni that played for Hibs & Falkirk?

Thomas Enoch Showuni, I know him well.

Jonnyboy
07-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Name Dropper!

S'ok I've phoned Dougray and told him to stop telling everyone he once shared a taxi with me :greengrin

truehibernian
07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I mean what kind of Hollywood actor leaves a film premiere to watch the second half of Rangers v Hibernian.......and leaves his East Lothian bodyguard to drink orange juice too :greengrin

erin go bragh
07-02-2011, 06:41 PM

pretty sure sir matt was playing when we horsed the real huns 8 1 at the leith san siro [ have also met dougray at the franck sauzee appeciation society ,in the famous five forthview lounge] ps yogi was there too:greengrin
ggtth

1two
07-02-2011, 06:48 PM
pretty sure sir matt was playing when we horsed the real huns 8 1 at the leith san siro [ have also met dougray at the franck sauzee appeciation society ,in the famous five forthview lounge] ps yogi was there too:greengrin
ggtth

I remember that!

Yogi walked up to Rod Petrie and threw a glass of red wine on him.

They couldn't stand each other!
:greengrin:

erin go bragh
07-02-2011, 08:06 PM
I remember that!

Yogi walked up to Rod Petrie and threw a glass of red wine on him.

They couldn't stand each other!
:greengrin:
:greengrin the tash was not invited:greengrin
ggtth