PDA

View Full Version : NHC If ever there was proof not to leave a game early

iwasthere1972
06-02-2011, 04:56 PM
....................it must Newcastle's miraculous recovery yesterday to comeback from 4-0 to Arsenal and almost sneak the winner near the end.

The main reason I made this post was to ask if anyone sew the Newcastle supporter on SSN today (inside St James' Park) confessing to leaving at half-time and listening to the remainder of the match on his car radio on his way home? To say he was gutted that he left when it looked like Newcastle were dead and buried is an understatement.

If that had happened to Hibs (and you had left at half-time) would you have agreed to be interviewed by Sky TV inside Easter Road to be seen by millions of viewers confessing your sins?

Me? Not likely although I always stay to the end. :agree:

Keith_M
06-02-2011, 05:05 PM
....................it must Newcastle's miraculous recovery yesterday to comeback from 4-0 to Arsenal and almost sneak the winner near the end.

The main reason I made this post was to ask if anyone sew the Newcastle supporter on SSN today (inside St James' Park) confessing to leaving at half-time and listening to the remainder of the match on his car radio on his way home? To say he was gutted that he left when it looked like Newcastle were dead and buried is an understatement.

If that had happened to Hibs (and you had left at half-time) would you have agreed to be interviewed by Sky TV inside Easter Road to be seen by millions of viewers confessing your sins?

I was going to post something with a sexual innuendo but sometimes the target is just TOO easy. :wink:

Actually, I just realised I did anyway :greengrin

MussiHibee
06-02-2011, 05:15 PM
I was at the game. Great fans imo. 99% of fans stayed at half time 4 down. Doubt many of us would have stayed if that was us and rangers or celtic were pumping us me included

snooky
06-02-2011, 05:16 PM

Just goes to prove that it ain't over till Dawn French sings.

iwasthere1972
06-02-2011, 05:20 PM
I was at the game. Great fans imo. 99% of fans stayed at half time 4 down. Doubt many of us would have stayed if that was us and rangers or celtic were pumping us me included

I was quite amazed that more didn't make for the exits and says a lot about their fans. In years to come they will still be boasting that they were there to witness a great fightback in the way that we remind folk about that great day in 1973.

I'm still puzzled to how Sky TV got hold of the guy who left early as I can't for one moment believe that he contacted them to volunteer to be on camera.