View Full Version : NHC Craig Gordon (merged plukey cheat calamity threads)

Bob Box Fish
05-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Deary dear.

bathhibby
05-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Had a mare of a game - even his Manager had a pop at him

Hope he bucks up for Wednesday

05-02-2011, 10:40 PM

I'm sure it's incredibly petty and all that, but I am always delighted when the plukey lesbian has a 'mare. Cannae stand the cheating prick.

05-02-2011, 10:42 PM

I think Mcrapist may be in goal on Wednesday

05-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Lesbians hate balls in the box.

05-02-2011, 11:02 PM
He did have a bit of a mare on the first two goals (even though neither should have stood). Must be an absolute nightmare having the likes of Jones, Carew and Huth battering into you all game tbf.

Still a quality keeper though imo.

05-02-2011, 11:08 PM
That should scupper any transfer to Arsenal or Man U. Shame, could have been a BREAKOUT move for Craig, who would play out his SKIN for them. His kickings suspect though, and if he could CLEARASIL think that he'd attract a big club.

05-02-2011, 11:12 PM
That should scupper any transfer to Arsenal or Man U. Shame, could have been a BREAKOUT move for Craig, who would play out his SKIN for them. His kickings suspect though, and if he could CLEARASIL think that he'd attract a big club.

If he got a move to Chelsea he could use one of those 'acne cabs to get there.:agree:

05-02-2011, 11:16 PM
If he got a move to Chelsea he could use one of those 'acne cabs to get there.:agree:

Have to better at SPOT kicks though, and he can be a bit RASH at corners.

05-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Have to better at SPOT kicks though, and he can be a bit RASH at corners.

It's the pluke of the draw sometimes with penalties.

05-02-2011, 11:19 PM
It's the pluke of the draw sometimes with penalties.

:agree: you have to just PICK which way to dive then hope you guessed right

05-02-2011, 11:22 PM
:agree: you have to just PICK which way to dive then hope you guessed right

I think the BPL (big plukey lesbian) has gone off the BOIL now, anyway.

05-02-2011, 11:40 PM
I think the BPL (big plukey lesbian) has gone off the BOIL now, anyway.

His poor form will come to a HEAD eventually and the manager will just have to SQUEEZE What he can out of him till then.

delbert
06-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Do u think he uses hair dye or is that his own BLACKHEAD? Oh well Thats ZIT for now !!

06-02-2011, 12:28 AM
His poor form will come to a HEAD eventually and the manager will just have to SQUEEZE What he can out of him till then.

Tube. :wink:

7Hero
06-02-2011, 01:37 AM

What a petty dig, best goalie scotand has produced in years, he'll be at man u by next season and for the good of scottish football...

Bob1875
06-02-2011, 02:18 AM
This threads a ****'in joke. Having a go at a great Scotland keeper, doesn't make sense, but neither do some Hibs fans

Hfc_Since1875
06-02-2011, 03:14 AM
pathetic thread!!!!
so what he's an ex hearts keeper!!! He's also going to be one of the best keepers scotland ever produce!!! :brickwall

06-02-2011, 03:34 AM
He made a right **** up of things yesterday. :hahaha:

Just for the record, I don't actually care if he is Scotlands number one. He also certainly won't be the best keeper Scotland produced. Very good keeper, but never be as good as Goram was.

06-02-2011, 06:29 AM
We really are a pathetic bunch sometimes.

06-02-2011, 06:36 AM
I'm sure it's incredibly petty and all that, but I am always delighted when the plukey lesbian has a 'mare. Cannae stand the cheating prick.

Am I missing something? How is Craig Gordon a cheat?

He made a right **** up of things yesterday. :hahaha:

Just for the record, I don't actually care if he is Scotlands number one. He also certainly won't be the best keeper Scotland produced. Very good keeper, but never be as good as Goram was.

We didn't produce Goram though did we.

Hibby Kay-Yay
06-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Wow, some people on here have had a real sense of humour fail!

06-02-2011, 06:56 AM
Am I missing something? How is Craig Gordon a cheat?

The Shiels incident I assume.

Hank Schrader
06-02-2011, 08:31 AM
We really are a pathetic bunch sometimes.

06-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Wow, some people on here have had a real sense of humour fail!

:agree: :agree: :agree:

or plooks :wink:

06-02-2011, 08:35 AM
What's pathetic?

The guy had a shocker. He's an ex Hearts player and was involved in a bit of cheating to get a Hibs player sent off in the past.

If football fans can't have a bit of a petty laugh these days then the game is up. It's not the bloody womens institute.

06-02-2011, 08:58 AM
What's pathetic?

The guy had a shocker. He's an ex Hearts player and was involved in a bit of cheating to get a Hibs player sent off in the past.

If football fans can't have a bit of a petty laugh these days then the game is up. It's not the bloody womens institute.

Post of the day.:agree:

06-02-2011, 12:27 PM
What's pathetic?

Are you angling for a job on Sky Sorts as well?

It's PC gone mad, Ah'm tellin' yeh! :greengrin

Delboy*
06-02-2011, 03:43 PM
I personally think he is way over-rated and completely non-existant when the ball is crossed into his box.
oh and by the way, I had a good wee chuckle watchin his performance yesterday:greengrin

I think that McGregor is the better keeper, though it pains me to say that cos he is a complete *******

Gordon will always be first choice though cos Harry Potter is all gooey eyed over him....

06-02-2011, 04:06 PM
I personally think he is way over-rated and completely non-existant when the ball is crossed into his box.
oh and by the way, I had a good wee chuckle watchin his performance yesterday:greengrin

I think that McGregor is the better keeper, though it pains me to say that cos he is a complete *******

Gordon will always be first choice though cos Harry Potter is all gooey eyed over him....

Gordon was diabolical yesterday.

Thought he was going to burst oot greetin' and bawl at the Ref, 'its no fair, these boys are bigger than us'.

Absolute welt of a man.

06-02-2011, 05:22 PM

She needed her handbag to swing it at one or two of the crosses or some of those big bad Stoke players.

06-02-2011, 06:03 PM

Thought he was going to burst oot greetin' and bawl at the Ref, 'its no fair, these boys are bigger than us'.

Absolute welt of a man.

Eh? What's this? You have beans to spill?

06-02-2011, 06:10 PM

Absolute welt of a man.

:agree: He was awful. To the extent that I've seen the EPL this year Gordon hasn't been a stand-out, possibly due to injury. He was out-muscled yesterday and rather than get on with it looked a fairly pathetic figure with his moaning. McGregor deserves the Scotland No. 1 right now, but Gordon has the potential to win it back.

06-02-2011, 10:09 PM
What's pathetic?

Typical. One can't have a laugh at ones football rivals without the BS (bad skin) brigade getting up in arms. Next you know they'll have us all wearing balaclavas in order not to stigmatize them.

07-02-2011, 09:24 AM

:agree: It was good to see the cheat flap like that.

08-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Typical. One can't have a laugh at ones football rivals without the BS (bad skin) brigade getting up in arms. Next you know they'll have us all wearing balaclavas in order not to stigmatize them.

:tsk tsk: :hilarious

ancienthibby
08-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Just pulled out of the Irish game (Beeb Radio)!

FifeeHibee
08-02-2011, 05:20 PM

McGregor's an even bigger cheat (v Deeks).

But it still galls me that the filth got £9million for Lanky. Kept them going so it did. He still smells a bit of bloodied turd to this day! He was worth about £3million and is certainly not in the league of those great Hibbies, Goram, Leighton and good old Roughie. :hibees

12-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Flapping again on MOTD. Then gormless look when Spurs equalised.

And I'd sue clearasil, it's not working.

12-02-2011, 10:20 PM
One through the Plooky Lesbians legs today.:rolleyes::tee hee::tee hee:

12-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Flapping again on MOTD. Then gormless look when Spurs equalised.

And I'd sue clearasil, it's not working.

One through the Plooky Lesbians legs today.:rolleyes::tee hee::tee hee:

12-02-2011, 10:24 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEGS !!!!!!!!!!

durrrrrty Jambo bastrid