PDA

View Full Version : When do you think...

Arch Stanton
05-02-2011, 06:46 PM
.. we will get the next full bloodied version of Sunshine on Leith at ER, scarves an all!

I must admit I was sceptical about how the 12th man thing would turn out but I have been proved wrong and the atmosphere on Wed was great - against St Mirren at that!

OK no more cup games this season but still some big challenges over the next few weeks to consolidate in top 10!

And while top 6 looks a long shot we might still have an outside shot at it with a few weeks to go, no?

PaulSmith
05-02-2011, 07:35 PM
We probably need to win the vast majority of our remaining games which I know we've improved just don't see us being that good, unfortunately we'll prob miss out top 6 by about 6/7 points.

Keith_M
05-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Ehm, we're currently on a winning streak of ONE. Let's just see how it goes...

Reaper
05-02-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm not sure we're anywhere even close to that at the minute. I'd take scrappy 1 nil wins till the end of the season just now.

Arch Stanton
05-02-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm not sure we're anywhere even close to that at the minute. I'd take scrappy 1 nil wins till the end of the season just now.

But maybe with support from the crowd perhaps?

SaulGoodman
05-02-2011, 09:16 PM
But maybe with support from the crowd perhaps?

The teams had great support for most of the season IMO

Matty_Jack04
05-02-2011, 11:05 PM
anyone remember damon grey or ' mini shearer' just cause u score goals in the U19s doesnt mean ur ready for first team, byrne's goona just have to be patient like every other lad from the succesful U19 team

Sir David Gray
05-02-2011, 11:16 PM
We've got nine games left before the split and we are ten points away from a top six place.

With that in mind, we'll probably have to win around 6 or 7 of those games to have a chance of getting into the top six.

Looking at our fixtures from now until the split, I don't see us going on that kind of run.

Phil D. Rolls
06-02-2011, 07:23 AM
I believe that Health and Safety regulations now require seat belts to be fitted in all the stands to stop those who fall asleep during SoL hurtling to a premature death.

Hibby70
06-02-2011, 08:23 AM
I believe that Health and Safety regulations now require seat belts to be fitted in all the stands to stop those who fall asleep during SoL hurtling to a premature death.
I'd rather we got a more upbeat GGTTH, that old one does my head in.

DH1875
06-02-2011, 12:45 PM
I would reckon when we are playing Hamilton and St.Mirren at the end of the season in the relegation battle. Reckon we should have around about 15,000 if we are in any real danger of going down. A bit like when we were in the playoffs before.

Kato
06-02-2011, 04:15 PM

I'd take that all season, every season.