PDA

View Full Version : The changing face of Hibs under CC

Billy Whizz
05-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Colin Calderwood took his 1st game as Hibs Mananger on 23rd October against Aberdeen. We lost the game 4-2. The Team that day was
Brown
Hogg
Dickoh
Hanlon
Bamba
Rankin
Stevenson
McBride
Wotherspoon
Miller
Nish

Subs
Smith
Riordan
Trakys
Galbraith
Grounds
De Graaf
Hart

The average of the starting line up was 26 and 4 players have now left the club.
The Team on Wednesday was
Stack
Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth
Wotherspoon
Thonhill
Palsson
Murray
Sodje
Riordan

The average of the team was 24. Of the 11 starters against Aberdeen only 3 started against St Mirren and another 5 of the squad didn't even make the bench!

Major changes made in just over 4 months!

Brads Laing
05-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Good sign considering we got thumped by a woeful Aberdeen side that day. Looks like we are heading in the right direction

stokesmessiah
05-02-2011, 02:16 PM
Colin Calderwood took his 1st game as Hibs Mananger on 23rd October against Aberdeen. We lost the game 4-2. The Team that day was
Brown
Hogg
Dickoh
Hanlon
Bamba
Rankin
Stevenson
McBride
Wotherspoon
Miller
Nish

Subs
Smith
Riordan
Trakys
Galbraith
Grounds
De Graaf
Hart

The average of the starting line up was 26 and 4 players have now left the club.
The Team on Wednesday was
Stack
Towel
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth
Wotherspoon
Thonhill
Palsson
Murray
Sodje

The average of the team was 24. Of the 11 starters against Aberdeen only 3 started against St Mirren and another 5 of the squad didn't even make the bench!

Major changes made in just over 4 months!

Even more impressive is we were that confident of the win, we started with 10 men :devil:

Joking aside, i think CC has made the right changes to the team although i would really have liked to of seen a CH come in. However, everyone with anything to do with scottish football knows we are soft and that is the main thing i think he appears to have sorted.

Billy Whizz
05-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Even more impressive is we were that confident of the win, we started with 10 men :devil:

Well spotted. Who could forget Deeks!!!:thumbsup: