PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Hamilton u19s at East Mains today 12 noon.

Brooster
05-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Always worth watching the young guys, get yourself along.

capi
05-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Is the game definitely on?

Brooster
05-02-2011, 09:03 AM
I havent heard that its off. Why would it be off?

berwickhibee
05-02-2011, 09:08 AM
I havent heard that its off. Why would it be off?

just spoke to bill hendry,game defo on:thumbsup:

archiebald
05-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Any updates ?

HibeeMcGinn1
05-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Finished 0-0. Hibs had most of the chances in the 1st half, 2nd half was pretty even I think. We finished with 9 men Hamilton with ten. Our first sending off was for bad language the second was a second yellow for lifting his hands. Te Hamilton player was booked for kicking the ball away and 30seconds later booked again for a late tackle. If someone could tell me the sent off players names it would help. In my opinion I think the ref spoiled what was a decent match.

oconnors_strip
05-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Finished 0-0. Hibs had most of the chances in the 1st half, 2nd half was pretty even I think. We finished with 9 men Hamilton with ten. Our first sending off was for bad language the second was a second yellow for lifting his hands. Te Hamilton player was booked for kicking the ball away and 30seconds later booked again for a late tackle. If someone could tell me the sent off players names it would help. In my opinion I think the ref spoiled what was a decent match.

if you can describe the players to me i would be able to name them for you. :wink:even their positions and numbers for today would help!

i cant believe i missed todays game, my weekend better be worth it!:greengrin

Capt Mainwaring
05-02-2011, 01:51 PM
if you can describe the players to me i would be able to name them for you. :wink:even their positions and numbers for today would help!

i cant believe i missed todays game, my weekend better be worth it!:greengrin
I think it was the Hibs Right Midfielder No 11 (straight Red) and the Right Back No 2 (2 yellows) that got sent off.

Poor game played in cold and windy conditions. Both teams fairly well matched - would say Hamilton had the better possession.

Female assistant referee did her job well.

oconnors_strip
05-02-2011, 01:54 PM
I think it was the Hibs Right Midfielder No 11 (straight Red) and the Right Back No 2 (2 yellows) that got sent off.

Poor game played in cold and windy conditions. Both teams fairly well matched - would say Hamilton had the better possession.

Female assistant referee did her job well.

our right back is calum burns, right midfield has been changing this season so wouldnt like to say. there was people going to the game who know players names so will wait on them reporting back.

as for the playing conditions, its like that 365 days a year! :greengrin

down-the-slope
05-02-2011, 02:13 PM
our right back is calum burns, right midfield has been changing this season so wouldnt like to say. there was people going to the game who know players names so will wait on them reporting back.

:agree: never been anywhere like it for constantly being windy....I think we could make a bob or two on the as yet unused land by sticking a wind farm on it :greengrin...tachtastic

TRIALIST
05-02-2011, 02:17 PM

Mark Lancaster sent off for bad language aimed at female assistant.
Callum Burns sent off for reaction to be tackled, all sendings off tame by amateurish referee.....spoiled a very even match.

Gettin' Auld
05-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Maybe she didn't understand the offside rule?

:duck:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
05-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Maybe she didn't understand the offside rule?

:duck:

Nae excuses! She'd have plenty time to read up on the rules down the Tanning Salon........

(Her legs are a darker shade of mahogany than David Dickinson.... :greengrin)

berwickhibee
05-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Callum Burns sent off for reaction to be tackled, all sendings off tame by amateurish referee.....spoiled a very even match.

hibs looked solid at the back and really should have won the game as they had the clearer chances.

scott smith a standout again,solid. and crawford looks a bag of tricks.

all 3 sending offs were avoidable by an over fussy ref,who by the way denied hibs a 100% stonewall penalty by saying horner slipped:confused:

not a bad game on a very sticky pitch.

Jim44
05-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Nae excuses! She'd have plenty time to read up on the rules down the Tanning Salon........

(Her legs are a darker shade of mahogany than David Dickinson.... :greengrin)

....................... now that's what you call 'the real deal'. :greengrin