PDA

View Full Version : Question BBC Highlights

Purehibee_MYB
03-02-2011, 11:25 AM
Any idea when they go up?

Never been this excited about watching Hibs highlights since the Ibrox game! :greengrin

Twiglet
03-02-2011, 11:30 AM
This afternoon some time.

erin go bragh
03-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Any idea when they go up?

Never been this excited about watching Hibs highlights since the Ibrox game! :greengrin
normally 6pm ish ,get the hibs interactive pal , they always show more higlights than the bbc pish .
ggtth

Purehibee_MYB
03-02-2011, 11:37 AM
normally 6pm ish ,get the hibs interactive pal , they always show more higlights than the bbc pish .
ggtth

I've got it so I'll probably watch it on there soon, just like to see both!

Purehibee_MYB
03-02-2011, 03:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9386770.stm

There we are! :thumbsup:

Zazu62
03-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Stack had a rush of blood to the head lucky to not get punished for that :greengrin

Palssen looks class :top marks

Purehibee_MYB
03-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Stack had a rush of blood to the head lucky to not get punished for that :greengrin

Polssen looks class :top marks

Palsson looks a real player, gets stuck in and is constantly working hard to get the ball

Sir David Gray
03-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Palsson's tackle actually looks worse on those highlights than it did at the time.

Probably a bit fortunate to avoid a red card, to be honest.

hibiedude
03-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Palsson 2 games played and looks top notch

Aldo
03-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Thornhill looked good as well. Booth and Towell were playing like wingers at times.

Hopefully able to push on from this victory. feet firmly on the ground though.

O and nice wee header from Sodje to set up Deek.

jacomo
03-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Highlights make St Mirren look utterly toothless, though.

We've got stuck at the pish end of a pish league but hopefully we can start climbing away from the bottom now. Top six and a whole host of clubs 10 points away - let's focus on narrowing that gap.

GreenCastle
03-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Palsson's tackle actually looks worse on those highlights than it did at the time.

Agreed - sitting in the West I thought it could have been a red but lucky with the yellow.

It didn't show the one in the first half - which was very similar and he won the ball perfectly.

Other than that he played well and will keep getting fitter and better :agree:

Sir David Gray
03-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Highlights make St Mirren look utterly toothless, though.

We've got stuck at the pish end of a pish league but hopefully we can start climbing away from the bottom now. Top six and a whole host of clubs 10 points away - let's focus on narrowing that gap.

I think we just need to focus on trying to catch Aberdeen.

Motherwell, St Johnstone, Dundee Utd and Inverness are all miles away from us and with just 9 games to go until the split, the 10 points between us and a top six place is almost certainly beyond us.

We would probably need to win at least 7 of those 9 games to have a real chance of getting into the top six and with the best will in the world, I cannot see us going on that sort of run.

Argylehibby
03-02-2011, 05:19 PM

Thought at the time he was lucky to stay on. BBC didnt show the tackle on Ian Murray which was worse though. Mind you it was so late they probably didnt catch it on camera.

Liam89
03-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Agreed - sitting in the West I thought it could have been a red but lucky with the yellow.

It didn't show the one in the first half - which was very similar and he won the ball perfectly.

Other than that he played well and will keep getting fitter and better :agree:

Yeah, the highlights don't show 2 of Palssons perfectly timed crunching challenges!

GreenCastle
03-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Thought at the time he was lucky to stay on. BBC didnt show the tackle on Ian Murray which was worse though. Mind you it was so late they probably didnt catch it on camera.

:agree:

Thought Murray had his leg broken at the time - luckily ok.