PDA

View Full Version : That wee guy!!!

Kevvy1875
03-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Think his name was Jarvis?

I'm talking about the Hibs Kid at half time....

At 10yr old to have the confidence to do the things he done in front of 10,000 people was superb!

PETRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get him signed!:agree:

smurf
03-02-2011, 12:31 AM
The wee guy warmed that net up for us!

KWJ
03-02-2011, 12:41 AM
What did he do? I was warming up by the bovrils...

Kevvy1875
03-02-2011, 01:02 AM
What did he do? I was warming up by the bovrils...

Stepovers, Drag back to take it round the keeper and 3 well executed finishes. The goal celebrations were just as spectacular! A cartwheel backflip thingy for the 1st:greengrin

Just thought it was unusual for a boy so young to be so confident in front of so many folk to do those things.

Gus Fring
03-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Stepovers, Drag back to take it round the keeper and 3 well executed finishes. The goal celebrations were just as spectacular! A cartwheel backflip thingy for the 1st:greengrin

Just thought it was unusual for a boy so young to be so confident in front of so many folk to do those things.

Personally I think he was trying to much fancy stuff, he should have been looking for the easy ball. He was actually CC's 7th choice kid to play but the rest fell through. Squad player at best. He's no Colin Nish thats for sure!

In all seriousness though he was immense

joebakerforever
03-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Very impressive in every way - the best performance from one so young I have seen at ER.

When they were getting their photos taken at the end, he appeared non fazed with the whole thing.

Very confident wee man, but not arrogant.

Hope Hibs monitor this prodigy's progress as he grows up.

sadtom
03-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Just posted it on another thread.
Jason was 'comitted' to Hibs since the beginnig of the season (U11). Hes been at Hibs (and others) since under 8. A teamate of my laddies for at boys club level for 3 years previous. Excellent wee player.

The Harp
03-02-2011, 01:33 AM
Think they should let him have a go at that winning the car competition - a' the adults I've seen trying it havenae come close. :wink:

Bayern Bru
03-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Think they should let him have a go at that winning the car competition - a' the adults I've seen trying it havenae come close. :wink:

Possibly - but until tonight, watching some bloke try to wallop a ball into that car boot from the centre circle was the closest thing to entertainment at ER. :greengrin