PDA

View Full Version : Calderwood's Interview

Thomson
02-02-2011, 10:15 PM
I listened to calderwoods post match interview and heard him mention a good chant after half time. Can anyone confirm what the chant was? :flag:

Jonnyboy
02-02-2011, 10:16 PM
I listened to calderwoods post match interview and heard him mention a good chant after half time. Can anyone confirm what the chant was? :flag:

Calderwood's Green and White Army was belted out for about ten to fifteen minutes non stop :thumbsup:

sleeping giant
02-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Calderwood's Green and White Army was belted out for about ten to fifteen minutes non stop :thumbsup:

He's vain :greengrin

Thomson
02-02-2011, 10:18 PM

Nice. :flag:
:notworthy:

Jonnyboy
02-02-2011, 10:18 PM

:greengrin

Thomson
02-02-2011, 10:19 PM

Was due though. What a turn around. :thumbsup:

steakbake
02-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Wonder if BBC Scotland are rethinking whether that psychologist's fee was worth it for that shameful bit of analysis the other night?

CB_NO3
02-02-2011, 10:22 PM
It might have been the chant "We are staying up" he was referring to.

sleeping giant
02-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Was due though. What a turn around. :thumbsup:

Aye mate :thumbsup:
Great to see so much fight in the team. I have no doubt that CC knows what he's doing.

Credit to the signing section:top marks

Jonnyboy
02-02-2011, 10:25 PM
It might have been the chant "We are staying up" he was referring to.

Possibly aye.

I thought the Green and White Army one because it was so lengthy and had a positive influence on the players

Either way it was a good of him to acknowledge the fans' part in the win :thumbsup:

Thomson
02-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Possibly aye.

I thought the Green and White Army one because it was so lengthy and had a positive influence on the players

Either way it was a good of him to acknowledge the fans' part in the win :thumbsup:

Defo mate. I think he has the head screwed on right and from what im hearing, as i only listened to the game, but Sodje, Palsson and towell sound like some of the best signings we've had in a few years. Lets keep the ball rolling. :top marks

snooky
02-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Aye mate :thumbsup:
Great to see so much fight in the team. I have no doubt that CC knows what he's doing.

Credit to the signing section:top marks

A Freudian slip?