PDA

View Full Version : jimmy scott

since90plustwo
02-02-2011, 10:30 PM
where was he tonight? injured or suspended?

Andy74
02-02-2011, 10:32 PM
He'll fit well into where Murray was tonight when back I think. Good midfield that'll be!

NadeAteMyLunch!
02-02-2011, 10:46 PM
He'll fit well into where Murray was tonight when back I think. Good midfield that'll be!

:agree::agree:

Cracking midfield if that happens. Id have Murray in for Dikoh.

TheGreenMan
02-02-2011, 10:48 PM
He was ill and therefore not fit to start. :agree:

IWasThere2016
02-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Scott is a pest - the type most hate to play against. Constant niggling, battling, aggression etc. Braw!

GreenCastle
02-02-2011, 10:49 PM

Ill

jodjam
02-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Been throwing up today therefore had to miss out

random sub
02-02-2011, 11:01 PM

I hear he was away signing a pre-contract with the Huns.

fife hfc
02-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I had to score tonight. If he did not play does it mean I can get my money back?

bigstu
02-02-2011, 11:34 PM
I had to score tonight. If he did not play does it mean I can get my money back?

:agree:

1two
02-02-2011, 11:34 PM

Aye I think so

I did recently when I had Duffy to score and he never came on

Albion Hibs
02-02-2011, 11:48 PM

As opposed to the one that won tonight, with Murray assisting for both goals?!

lucky
03-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Murray was his usual tonight full of energy but slow to the ball and very rarely finds his man when he has it. His legs have gone, squad player going forward. Scott will bring even more energy to the midfield.

Andy74
03-02-2011, 08:23 AM
As opposed to the one that won tonight, with Murray assisting for both goals?!

Yep, The rest of the game Murray struggled a bit in there. Scott a far better option right now overall.

Albion Hibs
03-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Yep, The rest of the game Murray struggled a bit in there. Scott a far better option right now overall.

Really struggle to see how anyone can say that. Scott is a far better option, based on what? Playing in a game we got humped three nil in?

Stuggled yet played the full 90, looked like he still had more in the tank than Wotherspoon and Booth - two young lads by the end of the game. Not a crit of them, merely pointing out to compare to the usual legs have gone statement.

Effectively a lot on here seem to be implying they would change a winning team, have no idea why CC would do that unless one of last nights players were injured or suspended. Why would you change a winning team?

TornadoHibby
03-02-2011, 08:41 AM
Really struggle to see how anyone can say that. Scott is a far better option, based on what? Playing in a game we got humped three nil in?

Stuggled yet played the full 90, looked like he still had more in the tank than Wotherspoon and Booth - two young lads by the end of the game. Not a crit of them, merely pointing out to compare to the usual legs have gone statement.

Effectively a lot on here seem to be implying they would change a winning team, have no idea why CC would do that unless one of last nights players were injured or suspended. Why would you change a winning team?

Possibly because the next opponent may have different or better players and play in a different formation requiring us to change our personnnel and strategy/tactics accordingly! :cool2: :dunno:

Toaods
03-02-2011, 08:42 AM
...because we're playing different opponents.

Albion Hibs
03-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Possibly because the next opponent may have different or better players and play in a different formation requiring us to change our personnnel and strategy/tactics accordingly! :cool2: :dunno:

...because we're playing different opponents.

So how will there tactics differ to justify the change?

GloryGlory
03-02-2011, 08:49 AM

To improve it.

Toaods
03-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Almost every game requires a wee change here or there.

Albion Hibs
03-02-2011, 08:59 AM
To improve it.

So if you lost you think the fans would be okay with that? As a fan would you be okay with that? simply put I think the propsed change is for curiosity, based on a player that was average at very best against Dundee Utd. Versus a player that I thought was in there for man of the match tonight, defending well and setting up both of our goals.

Your opinion of course, happy with that just wondered why so many would change it and what they felt these tactics were that we were looking to overcome.

hibee81
03-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Scott is a pest - the type most hate to play against. Constant niggling, battling, aggression etc. Braw!

Reminds me of a scoot brown type player, lets just hope he does aswell for the hibees as brooney did.

FromTheCapital
03-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Jimmy Scott ?

FromTheCapital
03-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Reminds me of a scoot brown type player, lets just hope he does aswell for the hibees as brooney did.
Scotty Brown's my cousin

MacBean
03-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Jimmy Scott ?

His Alias :agree:

--------
03-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Been throwing up today therefore had to miss out

Wimp!

Throwing up never stopped Mikey Stewart from turning out.

See players these days? :bitchy:

Andy74
03-02-2011, 11:38 AM
So if you lost you think the fans would be okay with that? As a fan would you be okay with that? simply put I think the propsed change is for curiosity, based on a player that was average at very best against Dundee Utd. Versus a player that I thought was in there for man of the match tonight, defending well and setting up both of our goals.

Your opinion of course, happy with that just wondered why so many would change it and what they felt these tactics were that we were looking to overcome.

Scott probably was our man of the match against United, never stopped, looked like he had some skill, showed aggression and got all over the park.

Yes, Murray knocked a couple on last night that helped in the build up to goals but he was nowhere near man of the match, he was slow, he was mispalcing passes and brought an end to a number of our moves forward.

You change a winning team if it will improve it and it's my opinion that Scott would fit far better in to the pace and physicality that our current midfield are starting to show.

Murray has had several poor weeks now which will also count against him when another player is back.

sam armstrong
03-02-2011, 11:45 AM
To improve it.

Just be thankful me might have some options in midfield! We have been playing without one for the last year or more. The wide left midfield berth is stiil the difficult one to fill. Galbraith is a natural wide player but so far has not been good enough. Not sure if any of the new guys would be happy in the wide area.

Albion Hibs
03-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Scott probably was our man of the match against United, never stopped, looked like he had some skill, showed aggression and got all over the park.

Yes, Murray knocked a couple on last night that helped in the build up to goals but he was nowhere near man of the match, he was slow, he was mispalcing passes and brought an end to a number of our moves forward.

You change a winning team if it will improve it and it's my opinion that Scott would fit far better in to the pace and physicality that our current midfield are starting to show.

Murray has had several poor weeks now which will also count against him when another player is back.

Was probably our man of the match?! I was there, if anyone was the man of the match it is nowhere near being him!

I am not against the guy, I really really hope he becomes a very important player for us - like Scott Brown as many say (albeit at the same age Brown had just been purchased for £4.4m). But to want a player that featured strongly in our first win since November to be dropped for a guy that was playing for Ross County two weeks ago, then debut in a 3 nil hammering from Dundee Utd seems a little farcical!

Maybe a non point as Murray is suspended for a match anyway, I guess we will see if the team improves or not. Again, I hope so, three points regardless, I am sure we can agree on that!