PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a football fan again!!!

Lee Marvin
02-02-2011, 10:29 PM
I have not felt like this for a year now - oh how I've missed the excitement, passion and exhilaration of being in Easter Road on a night like that. Long may it continue as we finally got a taster of the noise our 'new shiney stand' can generate.

Well done CC and everyone involved tonight.

Mon' the Hibees :flag::thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
02-02-2011, 10:36 PM
I have not felt like this for a year now - oh how I've missed the excitement, passion and exhilaration of being in Easter Road on a night like that. Long may it continue as we finally got a taster of the noise our 'new shiney stand' can generate.

Mon' the Hibees :flag::thumbsup:

Tell you the truth MK, I just feel like a Hibby again. My passion was on the wane but it's back and my heid is sair, sair, sair

The Harp
03-02-2011, 01:26 AM
Great to see so many smiling faces exiting ER and good natured chat replacing the groans. :thumbsup:

joebakerforever
03-02-2011, 01:44 AM
It started on a slow burn and built up to a crescendo when we scored.

I reckon the whole lot of us in the Lower West behind the home dugout did not leave until we had applauded the the whole Hibs team off at the end.

The joyful expression of Spoony in particular at the end. was memorable :scarf:

Saorsa
03-02-2011, 02:31 AM

Mon' the Hibees :flag::thumbsup::thumbsup: :flag: :flag: :thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
03-02-2011, 07:53 AM
the atmosphere in the ground was electric, and the players certainly reponded. There was an urgency about the team I havent seen in a long time. They looked hungry.

I walked out of the ground beaming ear to ear, and am still smiling this morning. You'd think we'd won a cup final, but so what. :flag:

TornadoHibby
03-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Great to see so many smiling faces exiting ER and good natured chat replacing the groans. :thumbsup:

:top marks

Yup, it was great talking constantly, sometimes to complete strangers, about positives from the match and individual and personal "highlights"! :cool2: