PDA

View Full Version : Question Season Ticket Renewals for 2010/2011

Chuck Rhoades
02-02-2011, 05:02 PM
What do people think of next years Season Tickets coming out soon? Surely the prices would have to be slashed if we did go down. Before I get shot down for being negative, I am fully behind the manager, team and new signings; however there is still a huge realistic chance that we may go down.

I understand the reason behind early season ticket renewals, so there is an influx of cash for the manager in the summer. Not that in previous years it has been fully used to bolster the squad.

Bottom line, people will not shell out £420 again if we go down. If they are brought out next month at the same prices there will surely be a hit in season ticket renewals with people putting off renewing until we secure SPL status. On top of this, the prices should not and cannot be decided by the board until we know what division we are playing in? It is a huge risk bringing them out at the same time as usual at the same extortionate price.

I do remain positive, but wanted to know peoples thoughts/opinions on this?

HibbyAndy
02-02-2011, 05:06 PM
We aint going down and im buying.

Mikey
02-02-2011, 05:07 PM
I'd be very surprised if the prices stay the same.

Those in the East who renewed their seat this season will definitely see an increase as they got a special offer at the time.

The club doesn't spend money it doesn't have. If season ticket renewals go down the pot of cash available for buying players goes down.

There's also the VAT increase that the club hasn't passed on so far.

Chuck Rhoades
02-02-2011, 05:09 PM
I will also be buying regardless.

My main question is, how can they possibly determine the price of a season ticket soon to bring out the renewals in March in our current situation?

Will the renewal pack/dates etc be later than usual this year?

Chuck Rhoades
28-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Posted this last year, same questions applies this year?

greenlex
28-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Posted this last year, same questions applies this year?
Hopefully we go on a run like last year. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
28-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Payment plan for this season's ST's started with me paying my deposit 28/02 and then first DD payment end of April last year so won't be long now.

SteveHFC
28-01-2012, 11:36 PM
I won't be renewing my season ticket until we found out what division we are in next season.

frazeHFC
29-01-2012, 12:26 AM
I will also be buying regardless.

Not sure if I will renew. Like the sound of the membership card scheme. Will have to see what gets offered.

Got confused between these 2 of your posts, took me about 5 minutes to realise they are from different years.......:greengrin

.Sean.
29-01-2012, 10:24 AM
I'd love to hear their justifcation should the prices be the third most expensive in the league and almost (I believe? :confused:) on a par with both Celtic and Rangers.

Chuck Rhoades
29-01-2012, 10:27 AM
I'd love to hear their justifcation should the prices be the third most expensive in the league and almost (I believe? :confused:) on a par with both Celtic and Rangers.

Season tickets under £400 at Ibrox I believe.

PaulSmith
29-01-2012, 10:32 AM

We have high overheads and trying to compete as best that we can in the top half of the league.

Add in the fact that we currently make a loss, have no saleable assets and have a rather large remortgage payment due within the next 7 (IIRC) years.

Baldy Foghorn
29-01-2012, 07:17 PM
We have high overheads and trying to compete as best that we can in the top half of the league.

Add in the fact that we currently make a loss, have no saleable assets and have a rather large remortgage payment due within the next 7 (IIRC) years.

That would be some spin............

Saorsa
29-01-2012, 07:19 PM
That would be some spin............:agree: