PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of being a Jambo...

Hibstrooper
02-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Always wondered what it would be like joining the better team in our fair city. Do you think I should? :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

I mean I have so much respect for them and lets face facts here guys, maroon is better than green any day!

HFC07
02-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Give yourself a shake, thoughts like that should never entre your head.

Mikey
02-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Better turn you pink then :greengrin

bawheid
Looks like an account hack by a workmate to me!

M11BMO
Always wondered what it would be like joining the better team in our fair city. Do you think I should? :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

I mean I have so much respect for them and lets face facts here guys, maroon is better than green any day!

:tsk tsk::jamboak:

Hibs90
:greengrin

Hibee_Lisa
02-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Looks like an account hack by a workmate to me!

:agree:

Hibstrooper
02-02-2011, 01:35 PM
All I can say is NEVER trust a Jambo. :grr:

I leave the chap my PC unlocked because he is having connection issues so he can get some files and this is how he repays me.

Admin - I'm honestly not a Jambo so would appreciate the yamness removed from my profile

Nitten Hibee
02-02-2011, 01:36 PM
ken my missus said this to me a couple of weeks back, now am normally a laid back dude but a actually thought about punching her teeth oot :greengrin

of course a never however strong words were exchanged :cool2:

HNA12
02-02-2011, 01:37 PM

I leave the chap my PC unlocked because he is having connection issues so he can get some files and this is how he repays me.

Admin - I'm honestly not a Jambo so would appreciate the yamness removed from my profile

That could cost.:greengrin

bawheid
02-02-2011, 01:37 PM

A likely story.

LTYF.

Hibstrooper
02-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Back to normal now thanks :thumbsup:

Lesson learnt for me and now time to plot my revenge :devil:

jacomo
02-02-2011, 01:43 PM
A likely story.

LTYF.

+1

It's his own fault for working with a Jambo in the first place. Zero tolerance.

The Harp
02-02-2011, 01:44 PM

Oh dear, wi' friends like that eh ...
Not only no taste regarding fitba' allegiance, but DEFINITELY no taste whatsoever in colour preference. :confused:

Hibstrooper
02-02-2011, 01:55 PM
+1

It's his own fault for working with a Jambo in the first place. Zero tolerance.

It gets worse - I recommended him for the job :timebomb:

Any suggestions for retribution are more than welcome. It's on :take that

HibbyAndy
02-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Ltyf

hibees59
02-02-2011, 01:59 PM

Just ask Aiden Smith.

Greentinted
02-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Shows how unimaginitave they are as i read the OP as deeply ironic.
Nae wunner he's having connection issues, I'd be divorcing him anaw...:greengrin

jacomo
02-02-2011, 02:13 PM

Assuming his connection is working again soon, sign him up for email alerts from the Hearts club shop.

Imagine that: regular pictures of minging maroon casual wear pinging into your inbox on a regular basis - that would be awful. I'd hate it.

--------
02-02-2011, 02:14 PM

Just go the whole hog and become a serial killer, why don't you? :bitchy:

PeeJay
02-02-2011, 02:21 PM

Thought this was quite funny - you have to admire his chutzpa, don't you!:faf:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Any suggestions for retribution are more than welcome.

Boot him in the fud!

DAVE1875
02-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Back to normal now thanks :thumbsup:

Lesson learnt for me and now time to plot my revenge :devil:

Go all Agent 47 on his ass

Www1875hfc
02-02-2011, 02:55 PM

If the boy has a car, make up, HI-BEES and tape it over his rear number plate.:aok:

Andy74
02-02-2011, 02:59 PM

You'd be getting the sack for that in my place. Quite hot on their access and sharing issues!

Ritchie
02-02-2011, 03:01 PM
You'd be getting the sack for that in my place. Quite hot on their access and sharing issues!

not so hot on using work time to post nonsense on internet forums though, eh Andy! :greengrin