PDA

View Full Version : Hibs 12th Man: Sad, disappointed, surprised, shocked, unbelieving, worried, confused!

Hibs12thMan
02-02-2011, 12:04 PM
As I type this post I can feel among the support there are mixed feelings. We are all sad, disappointed, surprised, shocked, unbelieving, worried, confused, you name it.

There's also a degree of optimism amongst us things will look better from now on.

As we move into the second half of the season Colin Calderwood's Soccersix – Akpo Sodje; Jakub Divis; Victor Palsson; Matt Thornhill; Martin Scott; Richie Towell join us and maybe becoming our new heroes just as players have done in the past. The Hibs 12th Man welcomes you to our proud and historic club.

Let us get right behind them and the rest of the team, starting tonight. Lets show them Easter Road isn't just a fantastic looking stadium when its empty but when the support is there it’s the best stadium to be in, in Scotland.

I would imagine most of us have seen ‘that’ picture of …

More … (http://www.hibs12thman.co.uk/)

Hibstrooper
02-02-2011, 12:07 PM
Good stuff :thumbsup:

bingo70
02-02-2011, 12:10 PM
As I type this post I can feel among the support there are mixed feelings. We are all sad, disappointed, surprised, shocked, unbelieving, worried, confused, you name it.

There's also a degree of optimism amongst us things will look better from now on.

As we move into the second half of the season Colin Calderwood's Soccersix – Akpo Sodje; Jakub Divis; Victor Palsson; Matt Thornhill; Martin Scott; Richie Towell join us and maybe becoming our new heroes just as players have done in the past. The Hibs 12th Man welcomes you to our proud and historic club.

Let us get right behind them and the rest of the team, starting tonight. Lets show them Easter Road isn't just a fantastic looking stadium when its empty but when the support is there it’s the best stadium to be in, in Scotland.

I'm hoping the result last night give everyone a real boost and we start on the front foot and give all the fans a lift, if so and we go on to win the game i can see tonight being a real turning point in our season.

Golden Bear
02-02-2011, 12:10 PM

:thumbsup:

We've plunged the depths and that's as far as it will go.

The only way is up - starting tonight.

GreenCastle
02-02-2011, 12:15 PM

Keep up the good work.

In the horrible weather conditions tonight I hope you guys continue to sing throughout and lift the misery.

Get behind the team and sing Hibs songs about our players. :agree:
:notworthy::notworthy:

Purehibee_MYB
02-02-2011, 12:16 PM
I will be there...in the east...singing my heart out...

See you all there

spike220
02-02-2011, 12:19 PM

:top marks

hibiedude
02-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Lets see what happens tonight before we crack open the Champaign

As things stand we are hoping other teams do us a favour like st Johnstone did last night.

I don't think we will be relagated because as bad as we have been we are still better than the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren and tonight should prove that.

Twa Cairpets
02-02-2011, 12:31 PM

Good stuff, and bang on.

The real club is the fans: players, managers, boards - all temporary, all transitory. How many people who are at the club were around when we beat Dunfermline in the Skol cup, or lost to the Huns in the 2nd replay of the Scottish Cup final, or saw us draw 3-3 with East Stirling when we got relegated the time before last. The almost entirely illogical supporting of Hibs (or any team, for that matter) is reliant on the ups (and many, many downs) being interesting enough to keep you going back. Why else would we do it?

As the saying goes - "Form is temporary, class is permanent".

Twa Cairpets
02-02-2011, 12:32 PM

As things stand we are hoping other teams do us a favour like st Johnstone did last night.

I don't think we will be relagated because as bad as we have been we are still better than the likes of Hamilton and St Mirren and tonight should prove that.

So not only is your glass not even half empty, it is devoid of anything because the bottle isnt even opened! Cheer up, lifes too short.

GreenCastle
02-02-2011, 12:34 PM

Who said the fans were celebrating the Scottish Cup being won :greengrin :dunno:

EH6 Hibby
02-02-2011, 12:39 PM

Can you not take your negativity onto another thread? There are enough of them around, this is a thread to try and inject some enthusiasm and belief into the support ahead of tonights game. :confused:

hibiedude
02-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Can you not take your negativity onto another thread? There are enough of them around, this is a thread to try and inject some enthusiasm and belief into the support ahead of tonights game. :confused:

Negativity :confused:

Ritchie
02-02-2011, 01:15 PM

hardly negative.... more realistic.

EH6 Hibby
02-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Negativity :confused:

hardly negative.... more realistic.

I'm just saying that no-one on the thread has said anything about winning tonight, it's just an attempt to get the fans up for the game, which should hopefully in turn inspire the players.

jon paul jones
02-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Game on everyone!

I would love to see this headline tomorrow

Hibs break goal-less run with five goal show!

Always there rain or shine

....noisy hiby 5 from the back of the 43 :agree:

Mikey
02-02-2011, 01:31 PM

Keep up the good work, but I don't fall into any of those categories myself so it aint all of us :wink:

hibiedude
02-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm just saying that no-one on the thread has said anything about winning tonight, it's just an attempt to get the fans up for the game, which should hopefully in turn inspire the players.

Six new signings and playing a team that I feel we are miles better than....you dont have to inspire the fans that's down to the players don't you think :confused:

you seem to have the fans and the players rolls round the wrong way :wink:

1875godsgift
02-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Keep up the good work, but I don't fall into any of those categories myself so it aint all of us :wink:

?won desirprus uoy era ,ereht :na na:

seanraff07
02-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Really up for tonight, ER will be like a fortress if we actually score a goal and i'll be going ****in nuts :greengrin

Singing my heart out all night today at the back of Section 43, come on lads lets turn our season round starting tonight! GGTTH

Chuck Rhoades
02-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Never been looking forward or this excited for a game so far this season?

To anyone thinking about going, if you can make it and afford PLEASE get down to Easter Road tonight and back the team.

We need as many as we can possibly get!

GGTTH.

RIP
02-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Section 43 row DD will be joined by 3 very noisy members of the family

Cannae wait !!:flag: