PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone else had a change of heart?

iwasthere1972
02-02-2011, 12:50 AM
I decided after our defeat against the huns last week that it may be a wee while before I go back to Easter Road. Admittedly I haven't been to all our home games this season but the last time Hibs scored at home when I was there was against ICT. Even then because it took so long to pay at the gate I missed Deeks goal. :greengrin

Didn't think it would happen but I'm now getting a bit excited about our game tonight and am seriously thinking about getting myself along to ER to cheer the team on. This may be the start of us getting back to winning ways and I want to be a part of it. New faces....new times.

C'mon the Cabbage.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Calvin
02-02-2011, 02:02 AM
I'm in the same boat. Didn't realise we were at home tomorrow such was my lack of enthusiasm. Now I've been scouring the train and bus websites to get down for tonight and I've left it too late to get a decent fare so will have to settle for the radio, but I certainly feel a bit more optimistic.

However, a negative result tonight and I'm sure that will have evaporated rapidly!

Hibhibhooray
02-02-2011, 03:22 AM
A result today would be just the boost everyone needs I to fell a we bit of expectation that tonight will deliver something positive