PDA

View Full Version : Akpo Sodje song

whereswallace?
01-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Im extremely bored so i decided to write a wee song for our new star striker....its all tongue in cheek. Im sure il think of more verses :) To the tune of fernando torres song....

We signed the lad form Charlton Sodje Sodje,Hes big and ripped and isny white Sodje Sodje, Hes probably a load of *****, we signed him on the final night Akpo Sodje Hibs number 18.

His record is a load of pish Sodje Sodje, but he cany be worse than Nish, Sodje Sodje. The Hibees sing hail hail coz he scored 14 for Port Vale Akpo Sodje hibs number 18.

Baldy Foghorn
01-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Im extremely bored so i decided to write a wee song for our new star striker....its all tongue in cheek. Im sure il think of more verses :) To the tune of fernando torres song....

We signed the lad form Charlton Sodje Sodje,Hes big and ripped and isny white Sodje Sodje, Hes probably a load of *****, we signed him on the final night Akpo Sodje Hibs number 18.

His record is a load of pish Sodje Sodje, but he cany be worse than Nish, Sodje Sodje. The Hibees sing hail hail coz he scored 14 for Port Vale Akpo Sodje hibs number 18.

A song slating two of our players, well done.....

whereswallace?
01-02-2011, 09:37 PM
A song slating two of our players, well done.....

:rolleyes:

bigwheel
01-02-2011, 09:38 PM
I have to say the post on another thread that suggested "He ain't Efe, he's his brother" has got to be the best new chant suggestion in a long time....absolute classic!!

trev the hat
01-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Sodje, theres only one Sodje, theres only one Sodje.:offski: SAUZEE theres -!!!! :not worth

whereswallace?
01-02-2011, 09:41 PM
I have to say the post on another thread that suggested "He ain't Efe, he's his brother" has got to be the best new chant suggestion in a long time....absolute classic!!

:thumbsup:

I wasnt suggesting for a minute that we would ever sing this, i was merely sharing my bored ramblings.

hibby4ever
01-02-2011, 09:54 PM
WE SIGNED THE LAD FROM CHARLTON SODJE SODJE, HE'S BIG AND ISNY WHITE SODJE SODJE,HE'S BETTER THAN ANY OF THE HEARTS S***E WE SIGNED HIM ON THE FINAL NIGHT AKPO SODJE HIBS NUMBER 18 :thumbsup:

bigwheel
01-02-2011, 10:07 PM

:thumbsup:

I wasnt suggesting for a minute that we would ever sing this, i was merely sharing my bored ramblings.

Think it's top class! :agree:
I told my charlton supporting mat e about it today...he also thought it was a belter!

H18sry
01-02-2011, 10:16 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?203553-New-song :wink:

whereswallace?
01-02-2011, 10:26 PM

Thats absolutely superb!! :top marks

Removed
01-02-2011, 10:29 PM

That's actually pretty clever, and easy :thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish