PaulSmith
01-02-2011, 05:29 PM
As per Calderwood on Hibs tv

Diclonius
01-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Then what's the new goalie for?! :grr:

Ell_Chrisso
01-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Hes obviously seen enough from Smith and Brown to convince himself they aint good enough. Either that or now its Stacks turn, b4 the new lad will get a shot

pacorosssco
01-02-2011, 05:36 PM

WTF:grr:

Its a must win game relegation battle not the Goalie factor

total joke

Andy74
01-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Then what's the new goalie for?! :grr:

To play in about 4 weeks time when Stack has had his wee shot.

I'm not really impressed with this keeper idea, lets play the best one we've got and punt the two worst ones or injury prone ones in May.

down-the-slope
01-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Hes obviously seen enough from Smith and Brown to convince himself they aint good enough. Either that or now its Stacks turn, b4 the new lad will get a shot

:confused: sure or guess....Stack was not even on Bench last game

Baader
01-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Curious indeed. Can't he just rule the roost over our 'keepers in training like any other manager and play who he thinks best?

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-02-2011, 05:39 PM
What do we do then if the reason for rotating goalies is to decide who will be no 2 to Divis going forward, then he has it away on his toes in the close season. Mad Monk take 2?

Sammy7nil
01-02-2011, 05:40 PM

CC quoted on Hibs site :confused:

I think he is making a Rod :wink: for his on back.

blackpoolhibs
01-02-2011, 05:49 PM
To play in about 4 weeks time when Stack has had his wee shot.

I'm not really impressed with this keeper idea, lets play the best one we've got and punt the two worst ones or injury prone ones in May.

:confused: This is just a ridiculous way to manage a team, why did he bother bringing in another keeper if not to be his No1? Stack is always injured, and although i like him, he cant seriously be considering another contract?

Smith is sheite, end of.

Brown well who knows what happened there? Does Calderwood know what he's doing?:confused:

BigKev
01-02-2011, 06:00 PM
:confused: This is just a ridiculous way to manage a team, why did he bother bringing in another keeper if not to be his No1? Stack is always injured, and although i like him, he cant seriously be considering another contract?

Smith is sheite, end of.

Brown well who knows what happened there? Does Calderwood know what he's doing?:confused:

I'm with Calderwood on this one.

Asking a lot to throw a young foreign keeper in the mix for a vital game.

They'll spend the hours on the training ground learning an understanding with the back 4 before he's pitched in.

There's not enough time since he has signed to have learnt how to communicate with them. These are all things which need worked on in training especially when you're at your first foreign club and English is your second language.

Could be the best shot stopper in the world but if you sell a goal by not commanding your box it's pointless.

greenlex
01-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Calderwood is really taking this rebuild seriously. Everyone is getting a more than fair chance in my book.

DaveF
01-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Can't really believe we are continuing with this goalkeeper merry go round stuff.

All seems a bit bonkers and clueless to me.

Still, if we manage a clean sheet tomorrow, then all will be forgiven :greengrin

GreenCastle
01-02-2011, 06:08 PM
When was the last time Stack started a game ?

I know he played in the 3v3 with NUFC a few weeks ago.

Whose going to be on the bench for reserve GK ?

He is giving them a fair shot to prove themselves but mixing it around in such a crucial time ??! Doesn't make it easier that the back four now have a different person behind them.

Hope he does ok - Smith was never the answer :rolleyes:

James70
01-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I can understand CC's reasons for giving each keeper a chance but does he not realise we are fighting for our SPL survival and need to play as settled a team as possible. No wonder our central defenders don't have a clue what they're doing. Now is not the time to experiment. :grr:

lucky
01-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Every time I start to feel positive about Hibs we just seem to come up with another stroke of madness. Wonder who else's number has come out of the bingo selection game

blackpoolhibs
01-02-2011, 06:18 PM
I'm with Calderwood on this one.

Asking a lot to throw a young foreign keeper in the mix for a vital game.

They'll spend the hours on the training ground learning an understanding with the back 4 before he's pitched in.

There's not enough time since he has signed to have learnt how to communicate with them. These are all things which need worked on in training especially when you're at your first foreign club and English is your second language.

Could be the best shot stopper in the world but if you sell a goal by not commanding your box it's pointless.

Not for me, how long has Stack been working with the back 4? He's been injured since the 1st game of the season, will he get 4 games then the new guy gets his chance? Does not make sense to me.

He surely cant be thinking of another contract for Stack? We need 2 fit keepers fighting for the 1st team place, probably 3. Stacks not going to be able to do that, and will surely be released in the summer.

sesoim
01-02-2011, 06:22 PM
It's not the goalie that's been the problem most of this season, it was what was DIRECTLY in front of him that's been the main problem.

Thanks to CC replacing Brown with Smith and bizarrely signing ANOTHER GK, we now have that position to worry about as well.

What next, will he drop Booth and give Stevenson another four games to "judge" him as well. FFS CC, your main priority should have been at least one good CB and a target man, not to tinker with positions that weren't too bad.

blackpoolhibs
01-02-2011, 06:28 PM
It's not the goalie that's been the problem most of this season, it was what was DIRECTLY in front of him that's been the main problem.

Thanks to CC replacing Brown with Smith and bizarrely signing ANOTHER GK, we now have that position to worry about as well.

What next, will he drop Booth and give Stevenson another four games to "judge" him as well. FFS CC, your main priority should have been at least one good CB and a target man, not to tinker with positions that weren't too bad.

:top marks:agree:

RoYO!
01-02-2011, 06:31 PM
This is freeking ridiculous if true- he has had AGES to work out who is the best- bar the new guy- and he's still chopping and changing

the defence needs to gel not have a new face behind them at every turn.

We won't have a settled def until he gets it sorted and stack is without question not good enough

GreenCastle
01-02-2011, 06:36 PM
From the Official Hibernian Site -

Calderwood said: "Our goalkeeper situation remains very strong and Graham Stack is the one that will start tomorrow night.

"He will get his opportunity and they all know where they stand. Although, it looks as if there are too many (goalkeepers) there; it is good competition and they will all be given their opportunity."

After a busy and productive month on the transfer front, Calderwood now says the next objective is to ensure the new players mesh seamlessly into the team.
He said: "We have brought some new boys into the club. I think they'll be good additions certainly moving forward.

"But that group has got to really gel with the boys, who are already here.
"We've got to find a rhythm and a team ethic very quickly. We've got to make sure one or two half-decent debuts are followed up by a long run of good performances by the incoming players.

Surely we gel keeping the same team - this bingo has to stop before it's too late!

ehf
01-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Jesus, you simply couldn't make this stuff up; the man is either barking mad or deliberately wants us to lose so he gets the sack.

BigKev
01-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Not for me, how long has Stack been working with the back 4? He's been injured since the 1st game of the season, will he get 4 games then the new guy gets his chance? Does not make sense to me.

He surely cant be thinking of another contract for Stack? We need 2 fit keepers fighting for the 1st team place, probably 3. Stacks not going to be able to do that, and will surely be released in the summer.

I agree - my point was more to do with the new guy not starting. :greengrin

We all seem to think Brown is the best keeper in the squad but since he's been no.1 we've barely won a game and defensively been a shambles - something that's continued through Smith's comeback games.

If Stack comes in, keeps a clean sheet and helps the back 4 keep their line he'll have the gloves for the remainder of the season providing he stays injury free which I suspect is the reason he's not been given a run out before.

Divis will begin next season as our no.1 IMO unless his performances in training leave it impossible to leave him out.

Beefster
01-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Calderwood would be better never changing the team. It would give folk less opportunity to criticise him.

Folk have been wailing about Smith for the past fortnight. Smith gets dropped. Folk start moaning again.

Toaods
01-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Perhaps he doesn't rate any of the 3 keepers and he thinks that to give the Czech time to bed in we can give the 3 a pre-planned mini run of games, having tricked them into thinking this is their crunch time. Brown was ok, Smith was mince but he wants away regardless and Stack needs to get some gametime if he needs to either settle or move on.

yekimevol
01-02-2011, 07:19 PM
as long as smith never gets another chance

CRAZYHIBBY
01-02-2011, 07:21 PM
on the plus side we are having a bounce game this week to give him a chance to look at some more players that have had thier contracts termintated by other clubs

Crab apple
01-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Perhaps he doesn't rate any of the 3 keepers and he thinks that to give the Czech time to bed in we can give the 3 a pre-planned mini run of games, having tricked them into thinking this is their crunch time. Brown was ok, Smith was mince but he wants away regardless and Stack needs to get some gametime if he needs to either settle or move on.

Has Smith said he wants away? Quicker the better for me.

monktonharp
01-02-2011, 09:04 PM
I agree - my point was more to do with the new guy not starting. :greengrin

We all seem to think Brown is the best keeper in the squad but since he's been no.1 we've barely won a game and defensively been a shambles - something that's continued through Smith's comeback games.

If Stack comes in, keeps a clean sheet and helps the back 4 keep their line he'll have the gloves for the remainder of the season providing he stays injury free which I suspect is the reason he's not been given a run out before.

Divis will begin next season as our no.1 IMO unless his performances in training leave it impossible to leave him out.Smith is hopeless and has been since Perth last year,his back must still be sair picking the ba' out of the net. Brown played very well imho in ne'rday game, then got dropped. Smith contributed big style to our last 3 results. brown should be in.

The Baldmans Comb
01-02-2011, 09:11 PM
A very weak decision from a very poor manager.:taxi

soupy
01-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Stack was supposed to play against its but tweaked his thigh in training.

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm really starting to worry our manager is not only not very good, but that he's a positive buffoon. 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' is a phrase that applies to sport, and it's just about the one position we seem to have sorted out with Brown.

So what does CC do? Brings in a nervous wreck and a guy who is so injury prone you worry that one of the discs in his back is going to shoot out and wound somebody in the stands when he bends over to pick up the ball.

There are plenty of areas that need worked on; a defence that's all at sea, a timid and lacklustre midfield, and forwards who will never score another goal during the lifetimes of many of the posters on here.

Priorities, Colin?

IberianHibernian
01-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Have always been impressed by Stack ( with Stack, Brown and young goalies we`d have been fine and can`t understand decision to sign new guy just as I couldn`t understand Yogi signing Smith AND Brown last year - both years when we needed signings in other positions ) but doesn`t seem right time to pick him . Just hope he doesn`t make any mistakes tomorrow since it`ll just create even more tension around team and manager .

GreenCastle
01-02-2011, 10:33 PM
The one positive of Stack is he talks more than the other keepers.

But his back injury limits his coming out for crosses - hopefully we can limit the crosses coming in.

Judas Iscariot
01-02-2011, 10:42 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:fp5y7lk0WxEPVM::cuarts.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/bingo/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzf5cl3hmcfPfHHJH8O6LOQrt6JLLQ

Nae wonder he got nicknamed Calamity Colin from the Forest fans :bitchy:

TPAKA
01-02-2011, 10:51 PM
The one positive of Stack is he talks more than the other keepers.

But his back injury limits his coming out for crosses - hopefully we can limit the crosses coming in.

That's the issue for me. We've not been really been able to thus far, so a keeper who's going to be glued to his line isn't going to help too much IMO, if balls do get crossed in. The defenders we have are still learning the game & for me need a Keeper who'll come through them if needed for the ball. At the moment we don't have that aside perhaps from the new lad who I haven't watched.

IWasThere2016
01-02-2011, 10:52 PM
That's the issue for me. We've not been really been able to thus far, so a keeper who's going to be glued to his line isn't going to help too much IMO, if balls do get crossed in. The defenders we have are still learning the game & for me need a Keeper who'll come through them if needed for the ball. At the moment we don't have that aside perhaps from the new lad who I haven't watched.

:agree: Case in point being the third at Tannadeechee

nortonhibby
01-02-2011, 10:57 PM

well he had to win sometime 3 balls in the bag and you pull a number out blindfloded in CC We trust:confused:

I Just wish i had been at the interview what convinced RP To appoint him ?:confused:

GreenCastle
01-02-2011, 10:58 PM
I actually think Brown does this more than Smith or Stack.

But we all know about his kicking. (plus rumors of CC fallout?)

But you guys are right with an inexperienced defense you need someone to come and take control of their area and take that pressure off the team.

Is he thinking about keeping Stack after this season - with all his injury issues probably not - strange indeed.

hibee4life1983
01-02-2011, 11:03 PM
A very weak decision from a very poor manager.:taxi
People have a very short memory. Stack when fit is a superb keeper, granted he tends to stay on his line at corners etc, but arnt keepers supposed to do that?? His shot stopping on the other hand is superb, ibrox last season 1-1 game, made some world class saves. If the defence did there job properly he could be the answer, to hail a cabbie for cc is just pathetic imho, he has to see for himself what all keepers are like, smith= not up to it.
Brown= fallout, and cant .save to his bottom right, nobody seems to have noticed this. Divis= untested. Stack= fit, ready, can organise a slipshod defence and actually shouts encouragement.

Bad Martini
01-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Calderwood said: "Our goalkeeper situation remains very strong and Graham Stack is the one that will start tomorrow night."

Given we have FOUR ****ing keepers, it should be strong.

The problem is, for the last 2 weeks he's played our worst keeper.

Maybe, the idea is to unsettle our already sheite defence as much as possible when stability is one thing we really do need?? :rolleyes:

I have no idea what the script is with Brown. Smith is nae good. Stack seemed fine before he went out the picture though has been out for ages. So, what do we do? Bring in another ****ing keeper!

Unless, the plan is to have 4 keepers on at once which might the ONLY way we end up with BOTH our goalposts covered at corners, given our defenders inability to peform such a basic, schoolboy task.:rolleyes:

RMQ1967
01-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Calderwood is really taking this rebuild seriously. Everyone is getting a more than fair chance in my book.

Agreed. Not only that but he gets to see them under real pressure situations (every game since he arrived).

He probably wants to retain only one of them & by telling them they have a month to prove themselves he absolutley gets the best performance out of them - very clever thinking. If they can't deal with that pressure they shouldn't be here - seen enough butterfingered Hibs goalies to last a lifetime now.

Looking back he's probably been doing that with most of the team.

erin go bragh
01-02-2011, 11:32 PM
People have a very short memory. Stack when fit is a superb keeper, granted he tends to stay on his line at corners etc, but arnt keepers supposed to do that?? His shot stopping on the other hand is superb, ibrox last season 1-1 game, made some world class saves. If the defence did there job properly he could be the answer, to hail a cabbie for cc is just pathetic imho, he has to see for himself what all keepers are like, smith= not up to it.
Brown= fallout, and cant .save to his bottom right, nobody seems to have noticed this. Divis= untested. Stack= fit, ready, can organise a slipshod defence and actually shouts encouragement.
spot on neebur :top marksi think stack being in goals will help the young players in front of him as he never shuts up . could this be a cc masterstroke:cool2: lets all just get behind the team that starts the mora and stop bitching on here.
ggtth

hibee4life1983
01-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Calderwood said: "Our goalkeeper situation remains very strong and Graham Stack is the one that will start tomorrow night."

Maybe, the idea is to unsettle our already sheite defence as much as possible when stability is one thing we really do need?? :rolleyes:

I have no idea what the script is with Brown. Smith is nae good. Stack seemed fine before he went out the picture though has been out for ages. So, what do we do? Bring in another ****ing keeper!

Unless, the plan is to have 4 keepers on at once which might the ONLY way we end up with BOTH our goalposts covered at corners, given our defenders inability to peform such a basic, schoolboy task.:rolleyes:

Get a grip, give the guy a chance now he's fit and able.

RMQ1967
01-02-2011, 11:36 PM

The problem I see with our current keepers is that none of them command the 6 yard box. Subsequently our ropey defense get put under even more pressure.

The new boy looks like a bit of a bam & will hopefully go through everyone that's in front of him as well as being a good shotstopper.

Maybe CC has a longer term outlook than just the next game - if he want's to establish who's the best for Hibs long term he's going exactly the right way about it - a thorough process of assessment & elimination.

hibee4life1983
01-02-2011, 11:39 PM
spot on neebur :top marksi think stack being in goals will help the young players in front of him as he never shuts up . could this be a cc masterstroke:cool2: lets all just get behind the team that starts the mora and stop bitching on here.
ggtth

Exactly. GGTTH INDEED

marleyhib
01-02-2011, 11:42 PM
what's up with Brown? his kicking?

Albanian Hibs
01-02-2011, 11:56 PM
As long as Smith is no where near the goals tomorrow night then I am happy at Calderwoods selection

hibee4life1983
02-02-2011, 12:08 AM
what's up with Brown? his kicking?

That, and if u watch most goals he has conceeded are to his bottom right, supposedly had fallout with cc aswell.

hibee_patty
02-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Did John Hughes not drop smith for stack at one point? i am sure it was something to do with being a big character or something like that? just a thought might be totally wrong :confused:

The Falcon
02-02-2011, 07:00 AM
WTF:grr:

Its a must win game relegation battle not the Goalie factor

total joke

:faf:

The Falcon
02-02-2011, 07:05 AM
That, and if u watch most goals he has conceeded are to his bottom right, supposedly had fallout with cc aswell.

Story I was told was that he was carrying an injury and didnt let on. He was asked repeatedly if he was ok and he said yes when he wasnt then fizzed up after the Celtic game when his kicking was particularly poor.

Arch Stanton
02-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Story I was told was that he was carrying an injury and didnt let on. He was asked repeatedly if he was ok and he said yes when he wasnt then fizzed up after the Celtic game when his kicking was particularly poor.

Well, that wee story sure stopped this thread in it's tracks.

Is it true or are you just messing?

truehibernian
02-02-2011, 12:25 PM
:agree: Case in point being the third at Tannadeechee

Very true TQM, but the two Hibs players that could have cleared it properly, instead looked like they were kicking a beachball into a headwind whilst stubbing their toes. The wee dummy by Miller (I think) was pretty useless too.

All in all the third was just pure comedy.......will no doubt be on Dave for years.

sahib
02-02-2011, 01:43 PM

I think it is your memory that is a bit dodgey mate.:wink:

blackpoolhibs
02-02-2011, 01:47 PM
I think it is your memory that is a bit dodgey mate.:wink:

I obviously have not seen the new guy, but I'd pick a fit Stack before any of the others. The problem we have though is we very rarely see a fit Stack.

sahib
02-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Agreed. Not only that but he gets to see them under real pressure situations (every game since he arrived).

He probably wants to retain only one of them & by telling them they have a month to prove themselves he absolutley gets the best performance out of them - very clever thinking. If they can't deal with that pressure they shouldn't be here - seen enough butterfingered Hibs goalies to last a lifetime now.

Looking back he's probably been doing that with most of the team.

Are you honestly saying the manager can allow us to plummet down the league just so he can get a wee look at all his players in action? :aok:
He will be randomly picking up people in bars and supermarkets and playing them, if this is allowed to go on.

Arch Stanton
02-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Are you honestly saying the manager can allow us to plummet down the league just so he can get a wee look at all his players in action? :aok:
He will be randomly picking up people in bars and supermarkets and playing them, if this is allowed to go on.

I'm not sure you can call dropping from 9th to 11th (or whatever it was) plummeting. We were already in the mire and still are.

You're approach would have been piecemeal but his obviously isn't - and if he can put together a team that will function well together then we won't have a problem.

J-C
02-02-2011, 04:21 PM
I obviously have not seen the new guy, but I'd pick a fit Stack before any of the others. The problem we have though is we very rarely see a fit Stack.

Stack keeps having repetative strain injury in his right drinking wrist, he's tried lifting his pints with his left but says " it just doesn't feel natural ". Since then he's also tried drinking with champagne glasses, although a lot lighter than pints, he found he could drink 5 x the amount to the injury just never gets a chance to clear up.

The physio's are now thinking of making him drink his alchohol through a straw so as he doesn't need to lift another glass but Stack thinks this will make him look stupid and put a stop to this idea......the saga of Stacks injuries continues.

HibsMax
02-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Calderwood would be better never changing the team. It would give folk less opportunity to criticise him.

Folk have been wailing about Smith for the past fortnight. Smith gets dropped. Folk start moaning again.
It's clear (again) by reading this thread that there are people with opposite views which in my mind means:
1. the decision making process is not as simple as we all think, or
2. there are two groups of fans on Hibs.net - those that have a clue and those that don't.

I'm going with option 1.

I think CC has a plan that he's running with and not everyone understands what it is. I include myself in that statement because I certainly haven't been sharing tea and scones with CC while we chat about what's going on at Hibs.

I certainly don't think that CC is clueless and I don't think he's deliberately trying to get sacked.....the latter of which is a ridiculous statement to make. Who in their right mind tries to get sacked? Great way to show how much of a professional you are and guarantee job security. :rolleyes:

RMQ1967
02-02-2011, 10:35 PM

It seems there's method in his madness :na na:

Hopefully people will start to realise CC knows his profession better than the average punter in the stand.

GreenCastle
02-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Glad for Stack that he did well :agree:

Did the basics and that's all we want.

Didn't have to make any real saves and even came for a couple of crosses.

Hope it continues :agree:

sahib
02-02-2011, 10:57 PM
I'm not sure you can call dropping from 9th to 11th (or whatever it was) plummeting. We were already in the mire and still are.

You're approach would have been piecemeal but his obviously isn't - and if he can put together a team that will function well together then we won't have a problem.

I am not swallowing that explanation despite tonight's result. If we had been winning I am petty sure he would not have been making so many changes. He would have assessed his squad on the training ground and on limited and or substituiton appearences just like every other manager. What we have seen has been a forced, possibly desperate search, for a winning combination.

tamig
02-02-2011, 11:09 PM
What we have seen has been a forced, possibly desperate search, for a winning combination.

ffs man. When we're in the position we are and on the kind of run we've been on what else did you expect? :bitchy:

What a very strange comment.

RMQ1967
02-02-2011, 11:17 PM
ffs man. When we're in the position we are and on the kind of run we've been on what else did you expect? :bitchy:

What a very strange comment.

Indeed - in fact it's fair to say it's absolutely demented :agree:

You've also got to give CC credit for doing what he done under such immense pressure. Many would have stuck with the same failing crew - takes a good bit of self belief to do it his own way.

Twiglet
03-02-2011, 12:51 AM
I've got to say I wasn't overjoyed when I first heard Stack was starting, but I'm happy to have been proved wrong. He looked more like the player from the beginning of last season rather than the one who had clearly come back from injury too soon in the 2nd half of last season.
The way he was shouting instructions to the rest to organise them at times is something we've actually been missing.

matty_f
03-02-2011, 12:52 AM
I've got to say I wasn't overjoyed when I first heard Stack was starting, but I'm happy to have been proved wrong. He looked more like the player from the beginning of last season rather than the one who had clearly come back from injury too soon in the 2nd half of last season.
The way he was shouting instructions to the rest to organise them at times is something we've actually been missing.

Stack got special mention from Calderwood after the game for exactly that.:agree:

joebakerforever
03-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Stack certainly tonight gave the all round professional display that has been missing in the others.

His distribution from hand or foot is very good and he was taking every opportunity to start moves from the back asap, rather than dally about as has been the case with Smith & Brown.

GreenCastle
03-02-2011, 11:53 AM
He looked more assured and distribution was pretty good.

Only 2 mistakes were when he came out to head the ball - maybe not the right choice and miss kicked one ball off the ground ( was during the wind / rain storm in the 1st half).

Talks really well and you could see that helping the back 4. :aok:

My worry is when it comes to a better team and more crosses / shots are put into dangerous areas.

blackpoolhibs
03-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Stack keeps having repetative strain injury in his right drinking wrist, he's tried lifting his pints with his left but says " it just doesn't feel natural ". Since then he's also tried drinking with champagne glasses, although a lot lighter than pints, he found he could drink 5 x the amount to the injury just never gets a chance to clear up.

The physio's are now thinking of making him drink his alchohol through a straw so as he doesn't need to lift another glass but Stack thinks this will make him look stupid and put a stop to this idea......the saga of Stacks injuries continues.

Thats a shame, pished or not he's the best we have. Although not troubled last night, he organised those in front of him far better than anything we have seen since the last time he played. And his kicking is 100% better than anything we have seen, since the last time he played. Injuries are all thats stopping him get another contract imo.