PDA

View Full Version : How many hours in the past 7 days will you have spent on Hibs.Net or other media?

RIP
01-02-2011, 03:16 PM
OK OK I know it's the transfer window....

But would be interested to know how much time you have spent over the past week reading or talking about the Hibs - on here, other boards, other websites, newspapers, radio, tv or at or traveling to/from matches?

Not how much you admit to your employer or wife. Be honest - tot it up!!

I'll go first

25 hours!

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2011, 03:24 PM
16 hours yesterday alone :rolleyes:

Chuck in a similar amount over the past seven days and it all adds up to me being a sad b****rd who needs to get out more.

down-the-slope
01-02-2011, 03:29 PM
oh dear...its like the 'how much you had to drink' question.....

one extreme are the 'just a couple of pints' from those who needed poured into a taxi home....

to the 'drunk a swimming pool blah blah' uber drinker type

:devil:

M11BMO
01-02-2011, 03:30 PM
16 hours yesterday alone :rolleyes:

Chuck in a similar amount over the past seven days and it all adds up to me being a sad b****rd who needs to get out more.

Just to make you aware, Bri, the transfer window has now officially closed so you can stop watching SSN and go and have that shower and shave that you have put of for the past month in fear of missing any signings.:paranoid:

PeeJay
01-02-2011, 03:31 PM
I have the site up on my screen 7 or 8 hours a day at least, but I don't look at it that long - I just nip in and out every so often, to catch up on posts. I live in Berlin - Hibs.net is my lifeline to ER...
(I work from home - that's my excuse, anyway):cool2:

Andy74
01-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Just to make you aware, Bri, the transfer window has now officially closed so you can stop watching SSN and go and have that shower and shave that you have put of for the past month in fear of missing any signings.:paranoid:

No, there's all the out of contract guys to consider....

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2011, 03:40 PM

Even after a month of non-shaving there's still no enough hair there to trouble a strip of velcro, Brizo :greengrin

And as Andy says, there's the out of contract fellaes still erm, out of contract. I need to get into journalism so I can do this as a job. It's effin' magic.

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2011, 03:42 PM
I should point out also that having had to take a phone call yesterday, I popped back onto the sofa and rewound Sky Sports News in case I missed anything. Beat that for dorky behaviour.

Transfer Deadline Day is the grown mans Christmas Day and no mistaking :cool2:

M11BMO
01-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Even after a month of non-shaving there's still no enough hair there to trouble a strip of velcro, Brizo :greengrin

And as Andy says, there's the out of contract fellaes still erm, out of contract. I need to get into journalism so I can do this as a job. It's effin' magic.

You would give Chick Young a run for his money, mate.

Although he can grow facial hair... Apparently.

persevere1875
01-02-2011, 03:53 PM
I should point out also that having had to take a phone call yesterday, I popped back onto the sofa and rewound Sky Sports News in case I missed anything. Beat that for dorky behaviour.

And me, lets just say I spend more time on here than I'd ever admit to anyone other than the sad lot that like me are on here, and just because the wife knows Im a died in the wool hibs fanatic, doesnt mean she needs to know just how sad I really am :wink:

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2011, 03:54 PM

:agree:
I have friends that have taken a days holiday in the past.
I was working 8-7 so used hibs.net and the BBC's transfer deadline page to check updates every 10 minutes, then watched SSN and Hibs.net from 7-11.

CallumLaidlaw
01-02-2011, 03:56 PM
And me, lets just say I spend more time on here than I'd ever admit to anyone other than the sad lot that like me are on here, and just because the wife knows Im a died in the wool hibs fanatic, doesnt mean she needs to know just how sad I really am :wink:

I occasionally (daily) get "what on earth can you be doing on that website?" from the wife. I think she'd prefer it if I was looking at naughty sites. :cool2:

greenlex
01-02-2011, 04:45 PM
I spend too much time on this website period.:grr:

Lucius Apuleius
01-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Computer gets switched on between 05.30 and 05.45. Straight to the PM board for my daily snippets of info then on to the Main Board if I am feeling like it. Switched off around 18.00 so anything between 12 and 12.5 hours a day. Sad. In my defence, I am working on the desktop whilst this is beside me on my laptop.:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2011, 04:48 PM
I almost got caught looking at hibs.net last night by the wife. Luckily I managed to change it to some hardcore gay p0rn site before she walked in to save some embarrassment :aok:

John_the_angus_hibby
01-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Working from home yesterday so online all the time; doing work to but refreshing all the time. Sky and BBC on in IE all day. Then on the hibs.net via iPhone/tapatalk all night. Checked last thing and been on it seeing the fall out all day today!!!

Scary!!

JimBHibees
01-02-2011, 05:00 PM
I almost got caught looking at hibs.net last night by the wife. Luckily I managed to change it to some hardcore gay p0rn site before she walked in to save some embarrassment :aok:

Brilliant. :faf::faf:

billbee
01-02-2011, 05:12 PM
LOL good one mate wish wwe could all lighten up! :top marks

greenlex
01-02-2011, 05:14 PM

:tee hee::tee hee: