PDA

View Full Version : Now you can start to judge..

Liams
01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Right now that CC has bought his players i think now you "CC GTF" boys can start to judge him.
Im quite happy with the players he bought in, i felt like we needed a new midfield since that start of the season, and hes managed to bring in 3 players in, Obliviously thought instead of getting wee Towellwe could of got a CB to go with Hanlon but ive liked what ive seen in Towell (apart from that pass back against the huns).I really thought Brown was the best keeper we've had in 5years but obviously something must of happened behind scenes, hence why we are playing Smith and having stack on the bench, so i think its probably good that we got a new fresh pair of hands in the goals, and hopefully big Akpo Sodje can Stop the Drought, Ive not really heard of him that much but on wiki, its says hes 6ft 2, looks like CC also took our lack of height into consideration because 4/5 are over 6ft..

Whats your thoughts?

Liams
01-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Also if we get Webster (Honestly i doubt it 100% because why would he choose us over hearts or utd at our current state?) would be an amazing jan window, ticking all the boxes.

Andy74
01-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Right now that CC has bought his players i think now you "CC GTF" boys can start to judge him.
Im quite happy with the players he bought in, i felt like we needed a new midfield since that start of the season, and hes managed to bring in 3 players in, Obliviously thought instead of getting wee Towellwe could of got a CB to go with Hanlon but ive liked what ive seen in Towell (apart from that pass back against the huns).I really thought Brown was the best keeper we've had in 5years but obviously something must of happened behind scenes, hence why we are playing Smith and having stack on the bench, so i think its probably good that we got a new fresh pair of hands in the goals, and hopefully big Akpo Sodje can Stop the Drought, Ive not really heard of him that much but on wiki, its says hes 6ft 2, looks like CC also took our lack of height into consideration because 4/5 are over 6ft..

Whats your thoughts?

My thoughts are that I started a new job last week with a team of 9 who I didn't employ and who wouldn't necessarily be my choices if I had the chance to do so.

I can tell you that I'm very much getting judged on how they and I perform from last week!

IWasThere2016
01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
My thoughts are that I started a new job last week with a team of 9 who I didn't employ and who wouldn't necessarily be my choices if I had the chance to do so.

I can tell you that I'm very much getting judged on how they and I perform from last week!

Was yer predecessor as much as a humpty at selecting staff as Yogi? Somehow I doubt it ..

Sas_The_Hibby
01-02-2011, 06:18 PM

I've heard enough - the campaign to get rid of you starts NOW! :wink::greengrin

Andy74
01-02-2011, 06:21 PM
I've heard enough - the campaign to get rid of you starts NOW! :wink::greengrin

Feel free to pop round and boo!

Davy Mac
01-02-2011, 06:26 PM

Whats your thoughts?

A bit strong fella, I don't think CC thought he would be in this position so early on his career at Hibs.

Probably brought his strategy forward by 6 months but not so sure these guys are his 1st choice either, at the end of the day it's a results business and although I'm still hanging in with CC, sadly his results speak for themselves.

Personally, I think he'll keep Hibs up and walk in the summer.

Just my opinion.

Sunny1875
01-02-2011, 06:29 PM

How many of your team know/think that they will be moving on in a few months
I strongly suggest you call a team meeting and inform 7 of the the staff they are being made redundant in 12 months that should motivate them.

Also say you were running a top class food establishment, would you expect your staff to perform like they were in a fast food shop ?

CC has been dealt both these cards when he signed on, a playing staff many who don't think they will be here next season and a general apathy to the paying customer from the staff he has at his disposal.

He has now signed 'some' of his targets , can we not now let him get on with the rebuilding and support the Club, The Team on the park and the Manager.