PDA

View Full Version : Team bonding

Spike Mandela
01-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Now that the dust has settled on the transfer window and our deals done has CC got the right blend?

Without the benefit of a pre season we have a group of players who don't know each other, how they play and each individuals strenghts and weaknesses.

How does CC get the team to bond quickly and play as a team and not individuals?

scott7_0(Prague)
01-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Now that the dust has settled on the transfer window and our deals done has CC got the right blend?

Without the benefit of a pre season we have a group of players who don't know each other, how they play and each individuals strenghts and weaknesses.

How does CC get the team to bond quickly and play as a team and not individuals?

He does the Hibs thing, he takes them up George Street on a boozy night out..............no wait a min!! :greengrin

FitbaFolkKen
01-02-2011, 11:18 AM
I actually think this might be one of the benefits of not having any "big" signings, it may help the squad gel quicker because we seem to have brought in a group of workers as opposed to ego's. Just my first impression mind they could be a bunch of baw bags....

Mikey
01-02-2011, 11:29 AM
It's supporter bonding that's needed. Some are so polarised it's frightening.

Spike Mandela
01-02-2011, 11:51 AM

:hijack::bandit:

Baker9
01-02-2011, 12:36 PM

It will take care of itself in that it will come about through the strength of the personalities he has brought in and their naturally positive outlook. They will take over the dressing room very quickly with little or no resistence from the current group.

The HTV interviews show them as good positive people and some of them even smiled! :greengrin

silverhibee
01-02-2011, 12:58 PM

A night out in George St for us as well. :thumbsup:

RIP
01-02-2011, 01:13 PM
A night out in George St for us as well. :thumbsup:

I'd like to second that - However I'd like to propose that my 14-year old son goes in my place.

He has very little experience in this arena, probably can't handle the robust nature of banter and may be overawed by the big occasion.

On the upside though he's really keen, will run about all night and almost certainly do anything he's told.

And - most importantly - he will be a lot cheaper outlay than his dad :wink:

pacorosssco
01-02-2011, 02:10 PM
as long as its no a night round at Rods

Hamish
01-02-2011, 02:11 PM
A squad head shave should do the trick

pacorosssco
01-02-2011, 02:12 PM
A squad head shave should do the trick

great idea and a blonde die thrown in

Removed
01-02-2011, 04:02 PM

The ladies arrange that fairly regularly. Would be great if more guys could come along and give me some protection :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-02-2011, 04:09 PM
2 for 1 night at Pizza hut on a Thursday.

Either that or Ben and Jerrys.

zlatan
01-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Cinema then an hour at charlie chalks