PDA

View Full Version : Season starts tomorrow

IanM
01-02-2011, 08:25 AM
I think we're all in agreement the last 13/14 months have been horiffic with no light at the end of the tunnel, however the next 3 months could be even worse without the support of the fans.

We're all allowed our opinions and to spend our hard earned cash on whatever we please but as from tomorrow if you can make it to the game, get along and behind the team.

nobody wants us in the first division next year and i think the 12th man will be better than any signing we've just made..

it's about survival and we should all be part of it

RIP
01-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Well said that man

We can bump our gums all we want but anything less than 100% support from the team between now and May and we will be failures as supporters.

Hibernian FC is bigger than any owner, chairman, board, manager or player. They will come and go but the club will continue. There's not a thing we can do about signings or tactics but we can do what we do best - support the boys in green

big-mo
01-02-2011, 09:51 AM
No matter what you think is on the park and how they perform, the game against at ER on the 2nd Feb is one that all Hibs fans should be at. This is the game that could turn around our season, it could be the game that allows us to stay in the SPL, it is the game that all the new players need to see what they are really playing for, it is the game where we can prove that the fans are the club and even if a number of the players have let their head's go down, we will not.
How many time have you sung ' We'll support you ever more '? I might be wrong but I am sure the the next line is not ' but only if we are winning '.

Come on let's get behind YOUR team.

Baldy Foghorn
01-02-2011, 10:13 AM
No matter what you think is on the park and how they perform, the game against at ER on the 2nd Feb is one that all Hibs fans should be at. This is the game that could turn around our season, it could be the game that allows us to stay in the SPL, it is the game that all the new players need to see what they are really playing for, it is the game where we can prove that the fans are the club and even if a number of the players have let their head's go down, we will not.
How many time have you sung ' We'll support you ever more '? I might be wrong but I am sure the the next line is not ' but only if we are winning '.

Come on let's get behind YOUR team.

Agreed Big-Mo.......:flag:

Expecting Rain
01-02-2011, 10:15 AM
I think we're all in agreement the last 13/14 months have been horiffic with no light at the end of the tunnel, however the next 3 months could be even worse without the support of the fans.

We're all allowed our opinions and to spend our hard earned cash on whatever we please but as from tomorrow if you can make it to the game, get along and behind the team.

nobody wants us in the first division next year and i think the 12th man will be better than any signing we've just made..

it's about survival and we should all be part of it

:top marks

Monts
01-02-2011, 02:22 PM
Right up for this game! :agree:

:flag: