PDA

View Full Version : Urgent FAO The fans

Hibstrooper
31-01-2011, 11:26 PM
Ok the window is now closed and you may not be 100% happy because you didn't get who you want however now is the time we need to stand up and help our club through this tough period.

Now is the time to get 100% behind the players and the manager and save any petty squables you have for later! We all now need to pull together starting on Wednesday where we show St Mirren how much we are up for the fight and how we won't let this famous club go down!

GGTTH

HibsMax
31-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Ok the window is now closed and you may not be 100% happy because you didn't get who you want however now is the time we need to stand up and help our club through this tough period.

Now is the time to get 100% behind the players and the manager and save any petty squables you have for later! We all now need to pull together starting on Wednesday where we show St Mirren how much we are up for the fight and how we won't let this famous club go down!

GGTTH
I'm all for slating the club for making poor deals in the window but unlike some I will wait and see if they really have made a pig's ear out of things.

Iain G
31-01-2011, 11:38 PM

GGTTH

How dare you try and be positive, they'll all be along to shoot you down in flames shortly, you are no better than that WAGE THIEF PETRIE, he's got us relegated already with only 4 months of the season left to play. :wink:

So many people on here seem happy seething in their hatred of all things Hibernian these days that you'll be shot down in flames for trying to be anything other than negative...

The Harp
31-01-2011, 11:38 PM

GGTTH

Fine sentiments HT. I hope the fans turn up in numbers and get behind the team from the first whistle on Wed and for the remainder of the season. Ultimately though it's down to the players and I can't help thinking the board should have splashed out a bit more to strengthen the side.
Their prudent running of the Club's finances could back-fire on them big time if the unthinkable happens and we go down.

sixtwo
01-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Support the club, turn up in numbers but let the board know they are complete charlatans!

They have taken our best players for years and years. They have sold them on and never re invested in quality!

We laughed at our neighbours wage theives with nade, the bosnian bullet and others but we have a bigger thief in our midst!

The moustachio'd mugger!

Youth players, 1st division player and fat players who cannot get a game in league one are not what we pay for or deserve!

wee hay
01-02-2011, 12:08 AM
i have to agree to matter what you think i think the fans need to show up in there numbers and get behind the team starting on wed cmon guys ggtth:hnet:

PatHead
01-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Motherwell Kilmarnock on Alba so no excuse to stay at home and watch it. Going myself for only 3rd time this season.

Hibby Kay-Yay
01-02-2011, 09:57 AM

GGTTH

You're just petrie in disguise, petrie in disguuuuuiiiiiise....

Agree with everything you say, m'on the hibees :flag::flag::flag:

Baldy Foghorn
01-02-2011, 10:08 AM

GGTTH

:top marks:top marks:flag::flag:

Spot on....

Jack
01-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Support the club, turn up in numbers but let the board know they are complete charlatans!

They have taken our best players for years and years. They have sold them on and never re invested in quality!

We laughed at our neighbours wage theives with nade, the bosnian bullet and others but we have a bigger thief in our midst!

The moustachio'd mugger!

Youth players, 1st division player and fat players who cannot get a game in league one are not what we pay for or deserve!

Care to expand?

Hibby Kay-Yay
01-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Care to expand?

refers to Rod P I believe

basehibby
01-02-2011, 12:29 PM

GGTTH

:top marks I've had my whinge and made my POV clear - now it's time to do our best to pull the team out of the mire - from here til the end of the season.

RIP
01-02-2011, 01:54 PM
How dare you try and be positive, they'll all be along to shoot you down in flames shortly, you are no better than that WAGE THIEF PETRIE, he's got us relegated already with only 4 months of the season left to play. :wink:

So many people on here seem happy seething in their hatred of all things Hibernian these days that you'll be shot down in flames for trying to be anything other than negative...

Iain - you are so wide of the mark here - and you know it

It's the love of all things Hibernian that inspires us to support the team as passionately as we do

And for many of us we see these owners, chairmen, board members, managers and players are mere passengers in the history of all things Hibernian

This club belongs to the people who support it and that means we have the right to question the activities and performance of any temporary custodian - be it an owner, chairman, board member, manager or player.

Everyone should be accountable - even us. We will stand up and be counted!!:flag: