PDA

View Full Version : Right, time to put it all behind us!

ScottB
31-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Christ you get the feeling some folk are just sitting around hoping for us to go down so they can bitch, moan and scream 'I told you so!!'

Simply put, this is what we've got now, whether you like it or not. Do we get behind them and hopefully cheer them on to survival, or do we boo them, moan and get exactly what folk are moaning about?

Definitely the time has come for a blank slate for everyone that takes to the field, our season begins now!

MB62
01-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Christ you get the feeling some folk are just sitting around hoping for us to go down so they can bitch, moan and scream 'I told you so!!'

Simply put, this is what we've got now, whether you like it or not. Do we get behind them and hopefully cheer them on to survival, or do we boo them, moan and get exactly what folk are moaning about?

Definitely the time has come for a blank slate for everyone that takes to the field, our season begins now!

Have to say I totally agree with you.
I have been up there with the best of them, moaning, bitching etc, depressingly frustrated by all things Hibernian. However, the board have backed C.C to bring in players and now we have to get behind the team and hope the new lads can help dig us out of the mess we are in.
I still worry tactically about Calderwood, but I saw enough on Sunday to think that the news lads can help turn things around and maybe now they at least, deserve our support.

The_Sauz
01-02-2011, 12:00 PM
The 2 above posts :top marks

skipster7
01-02-2011, 12:03 PM
:agree:
3 points on wed and suddenly we we might have a wee feel good factor in the dressing room:flag:

hibiedude
01-02-2011, 12:04 PM
Its true the players have to be given a chance to prove what they can bring to this club but I don't agree with the quote.... fans waiting to bitch, moan and scream 'I told you so!!' if we go down.

I Read about Fans expressing concern of the way the club is being run and they are entitled to view their opinion.

I have seen enough from players like Towell and Palsson that give me more hope than I have had of late.

We get post after post telling us that we should stop moaning and get behind the team....Let the club put a team on the park that the fans can get behind because at present we don't have one.

al bundy
01-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I think we will win our next 2 home games and will have nothing to worry about, i have faith in CC and the players he has brought in.

GGTTH