PDA

View Full Version : diuof to the huns

AgentDaleCooper
31-01-2011, 10:11 PM
match made in heaven (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/9383040.stm) :rolleyes:

lucky
31-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Failed his medical not happening

The Voice Of Reason
31-01-2011, 10:13 PM

He will be "spitting" mad at that ! :wink:

Bostonhibby
31-01-2011, 10:23 PM

:agree: Apparently it was a gobbing contest, followed by a selection of snide off the ball stuff and diving but Wattie concluded he was no better than they already had on the books.
Pity as I was looking forward to seeing this vile barsteward getting on the wrong end of a good Scottish defenders tackle, 5 minutes late and straight through the man :wink:

robinp
31-01-2011, 10:26 PM

5 live just said he HAS signed. :confused:

Capt Mainwaring
31-01-2011, 10:26 PM
If he does sign - we have a hate figure to focus on that doesn't wear a Hibs jersey or sits in the Easter Road Board Room!!:greengrin

Holmesdale Hibs
31-01-2011, 10:30 PM
An absolute ****bag, he'll fit in well and no doubt be a hero amongst the hun support.

sixtwo
31-01-2011, 10:41 PM
i'm not surprised he failed a medical. Seriously, he looks diseased!

Stewboy
31-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Lafferty will be delighted, an even bigger welt than him!

Taz_hibee
31-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Has signed for the Huns

NAE NOOKIE
31-01-2011, 11:22 PM
The biggest tool in fitba joins the most bigoted club.

He will be a huns legend in no time.

:greengrin

Sean1875
01-02-2011, 12:13 AM
****my player ****my team, perfect for each other.

PatHead
01-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Front line of Lafferty and Diof. No wonder they sing Nobody likes us!

Wotherspiniesta
01-02-2011, 01:19 AM
March 2003:
While at Liverpool, Diouf was fined two weeks wages by the club, £5,000 by the Glasgow Sheriff Court and handed a two-match ban after spitting at Celtic supporters during a Uefa Cup tie at Celtic Park.

Feb 2004:
A verbal tirade at referee Ali Bujsaim while on international duty for Senegal, against Tunisia at the African Cup of Nations, resulted in a four-match international ban.

Nov 2004:
Double spitting disgrace. He is fined £500 for spitting at an 11-year-old Middlesbrough supporter and then, later that same month, Bolton fine him a fortnight's wages and ban him for three games after he spat at Portsmouth captain Arjan de Zeeuw. Diouf admits he showed a "lack of moral responsibility".

Jan 2005:
Bolton manager Sam Allardyce concedes Diouf has earned himself more notoriety following a blatant dive that led to the winning goal against Blackburn - and admitted the striker has "been doing it all his life".

Dec 2005:
Banned for 12 months after being found guilty of a drink-driving offence. The 24-year-old had been out drinking champagne to celebrate a Premiership win, Bolton Magistrates' Court heard.

Jan 2006:
Released without charge after he was alleged to have punched the ex-wife of Senegal team-mate Khalilou Fadiga in a Dakar night club.
Oct 2007:
Diouf admits to deliberately getting sent off for Bolton so he would be suspended from domestic competition and therefore able to represent Senegal.
Jan 2009:
Allegedly threatens Sunderland team-mate Anton Ferdinand following a dressing-room confrontation. Three days later he was sold to Blackburn.
Sept 2009:
Investigated by police for allegedly make racist comment to white ball boy during Blackburn's 3-0 defeat to Everton.
Dec 2010:
Hurls abuse at QPR striker Jamie Mackie as he lay in agony on the ground with a double leg break.

Well, excuse me if Im over-stepping the mark here, but I hope someone breaks his leg.

smurf
01-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Perfect match. **** the both of them.

That **** is of the dirt on a dirty bath variety...

AgentDaleCooper
01-02-2011, 01:28 AM
March 2003:
While at Liverpool, Diouf was fined two weeks wages by the club, £5,000 by the Glasgow Sheriff Court and handed a two-match ban after spitting at Celtic supporters during a Uefa Cup tie at Celtic Park.

Feb 2004:
A verbal tirade at referee Ali Bujsaim while on international duty for Senegal, against Tunisia at the African Cup of Nations, resulted in a four-match international ban.

Nov 2004:
Double spitting disgrace. He is fined £500 for spitting at an 11-year-old Middlesbrough supporter and then, later that same month, Bolton fine him a fortnight's wages and ban him for three games after he spat at Portsmouth captain Arjan de Zeeuw. Diouf admits he showed a "lack of moral responsibility".

Jan 2005:
Bolton manager Sam Allardyce concedes Diouf has earned himself more notoriety following a blatant dive that led to the winning goal against Blackburn - and admitted the striker has "been doing it all his life".

Dec 2005:
Banned for 12 months after being found guilty of a drink-driving offence. The 24-year-old had been out drinking champagne to celebrate a Premiership win, Bolton Magistrates' Court heard.

Jan 2006:
Released without charge after he was alleged to have punched the ex-wife of Senegal team-mate Khalilou Fadiga in a Dakar night club.
Oct 2007:
Diouf admits to deliberately getting sent off for Bolton so he would be suspended from domestic competition and therefore able to represent Senegal.
Jan 2009:
Allegedly threatens Sunderland team-mate Anton Ferdinand following a dressing-room confrontation. Three days later he was sold to Blackburn.
Sept 2009:
Investigated by police for allegedly make racist comment to white ball boy during Blackburn's 3-0 defeat to Everton.
Dec 2010:
Hurls abuse at QPR striker Jamie Mackie as he lay in agony on the ground with a double leg break.

Well, excuse me if Im over-stepping the mark here, but I hope someone breaks his leg.

there are some people who in a completely objective sense make the world a much worse place, and he is one of them. imagine being his team mate! boke.

James Connolly
01-02-2011, 02:22 AM
This animal will fit right in at Ipox; should be a good bet to get sent off on Sunday!

Dunbar Hibee
01-02-2011, 02:45 AM
I hate that twat with a passion.

Ritchie
01-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Vile Cretin joins Vile Cretins FC.

makes sense!

LancsHibs
01-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Good, even more reasons to hate Rangers FC. Vile ****bag, woulnt want him anywhere near Hibs!

Pretty Boy
01-02-2011, 12:02 PM
If Carlsberg matched players to clubs......

Spike Mandela
01-02-2011, 12:20 PM
March 2003:

He was roundly condemned and castigated by all Scottish Journalists in our media for this. It will be interesting to note how their mood changes when he turns up in a Rangers jersey.:cool2:

jacomo
01-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Good, even more reasons to hate Rangers FC. Vile ****bag, woulnt want him anywhere near Hibs!

It's hard to imagine how Rangers could be less likeable, but credit to them, they are really trying hard here.

hibee_girl
01-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Craig Burley just had a big rant on ESPN about how horrible Diouf is.

bod
01-02-2011, 08:48 PM
good for him having the guts to say how most folk feel

lyonhibs
01-02-2011, 08:57 PM
March 2003:

Feb 2004:

Nov 2004:

Jan 2005:

Dec 2005:

Jan 2006:
Oct 2007:
Jan 2009:
Sept 2009:
Dec 2010:

:agree::agree:

It's quite a way to go for Rangers to make their club more odious, so I'm impressed they've managed to do it with such aplomb.

Dunbar Hibee
01-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Burley is a bawsack but he was quite right !