PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren Wednesday Is A Must Win!

billbee
31-01-2011, 07:19 PM
5 hours to go sitting hear like waiting for the Mesiah, eh its no goin to happen - So what now! Just got to accept it I guess ! Wednesday a HUGE game for us, for me all us Hibby's got to get right behind the team on Wednesday night, just got to keep believing after all are we no the team that never dies? Mon the Hibs whatever!

:flag:

sundo1875
31-01-2011, 07:21 PM
no S**t sherlock

FifeeHibee
31-01-2011, 08:34 PM
It is not a 'must win'. It is a should win. If we don't win it's not the end of the world, as long as we start winning soon.

EasterRoad4Ever
31-01-2011, 08:39 PM
It is not a 'must win'. It is a should win. If we don't win it's not the end of the world, as long as we start winning soon.

Try tell that to Petrie. IMHO if we get beat on Wed, he'll need to go into hiding. Unless of course he does a last min deal for a high profile striker/defender/captain (delete as required).

mcfly
31-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Try tell that to Petrie. IMHO if we get beat on Wed, he'll need to go into hiding. Unless of course he does a last min deal for a high profile striker/defender/captain (delete as required).

exactly - if he doesnt sign at the very least a striker tonite then he will take dogs abuse on wed. ive said this before but who is gonna score for us??

the other new guys look good - but we need something up front.

we have taken in cash in jan, freed up wages today so where has this money gone?

I thought the board would have splashed the cash today - maybe they still will but im not confident.

why is it that the infrastructure at hibs is done well but the football team done on the cheap?