PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Tyson

TonyStokeprano
31-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Colin Calderwood is trying to secure a loan deal for nathan tyson, their are loan offers from other clubs aswell though, hopefully he can convice him to come to easter road.

J-C
31-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Colin Calderwood is trying to secure a loan deal for nathan tyson, their are loan offers from other clubs aswell though, hopefully he can convice him to come to easter road.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Tyson

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Aptly named. This laddie is a powerhouse.

supersauzee
31-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I actually noticed last week that this lad was looking for a move or first team action so hopefully Hibs can get him and bogdanovic in on loan!! both look very good and like said above they are power houses!:greengrin

Just a centre half needed now and am sure the Hibees will be all good!

hibbybrian
31-01-2011, 04:41 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Tyson

"A somewhat humorous misfortune has followed Tyson during his spells at various football clubs, although not directly affecting him. Alan Pardew departed as Reading manager shortly after his arrival at the club, and the departures of John Hollins (Swansea City) and Tony Adams (Wycombe) came soon after his arrival at the respective clubs. Gary Megson departed Nottingham Forest in the month following Tyson's permanent move to The City Ground."

:greengrin

Diclonius
31-01-2011, 04:42 PM
"offers from other clubs"

That'll be that then.

KWJ
31-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Would love it if we got him.

J-C
31-01-2011, 04:48 PM
"offers from other clubs"

That'll be that then.

Worked with CC at Nottingham F, might make it happen. :wink:

MacBean
31-01-2011, 04:50 PM
is this plausible? aka Tomato? Brown? Chippy? :wink:

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 04:50 PM
This boy is the business.

Would be amazing as a purchase rather than a loan, but it's probably because we couldn't come anywhere near the value for him.

I'm all for youngsters being purchased, loan is a bit different, it's a risky strategy. They will be hungry but may require experience to see them through any difficult spells. With youngsters it could go bad quite easily.

It's a risk for the loaning club especially given our predicament. They are young and likely to make mistakes which could cost us but benefit their home club.

I'd like to see this laddie coming in but we could still do with a Rooney type player.

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Would love it if we got him.

Off topic, but I can't read this message without remembering the Keegan rant.

The_Horde
31-01-2011, 04:51 PM
If Wiki is anything to go by im sure he's out of contract this summer also.

Dunbar Hibee
31-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Off topic, but I can't read this message without remembering the Keegan rant.

:faf: :tee hee:

TonyStokeprano
31-01-2011, 05:09 PM
Hibs and scunthorpe are seemingly the two teams interested, Tyson seems reluctant to leave though.

Wilson
31-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Hibs and scunthorpe are seemingly the two teams interested, Tyson seems reluctant to leave though.

Sounds like the correct response when being told that Hibs and Scunthorpe are in for you!

HibbyAndy
31-01-2011, 05:14 PM
He would defo offer us a bit punch in midfield.

SRHibs
31-01-2011, 05:16 PM
This boy is the business.

Would be amazing as a purchase rather than a loan, but it's probably because we couldn't come anywhere near the value for him.

I'm all for youngsters being purchased, loan is a bit different, it's a risky strategy. They will be hungry but may require experience to see them through any difficult spells. With youngsters it could go bad quite easily.

It's a risk for the loaning club especially given our predicament. They are young and likely to make mistakes which could cost us but benefit their home club.

I'd like to see this laddie coming in but we could still do with a Rooney type player.

He's 28.

soupy
31-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Sounds like the correct response when being told that Hibs and Scunthorpe are in for you!

Ha ha, exactly what I was thinking.

Keith_M
31-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Headline writers will be rubbing their hands in glee.

In the same team? Tyson and Towell? It's an Editor's wet dream :greengrin

jonny
31-01-2011, 06:01 PM

where did you hear this? Ive been searching through all the live transfer centres and havent seen this anywhere.

Id be delighted if we get Tyson, Im really not hopeful though.

TonyStokeprano
31-01-2011, 06:50 PM
It comes from a reserve player at forest, anyway he says tyson is staying put!