PDA

View Full Version : Manager of the Month for January

macca70
31-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Has to be Calderwood :not worth

Anyone that can put a team out, week after week and go through the whole of January without gaining a point or even scoring a goal, deserves to rewarded :aok:

Humped oot the cup and unable to even score a goal, over 2 games against a 2nd Div team.

That is some acomplishment.

To achieve this, when he appears so emotionless in the technical area takes some doing.

I cant really see how the SPL can award it too anyone else :devil:

Think I am now past being angry at our current situation and just have to laugh, why should I care anymore when it would appear that the ones within the club that can influence our situation, dont seem to be showing any signs of urgency, being open/honest with the fans or really realise the severity of our current situation!!

Phil D. Rolls
31-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Is this the same thing as people cutting themselves to get a bit of relief from their emotional pain?

The Harp
31-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Manager of the Month for January

... is there a Booby Prize by any chance??? :rolleyes:

StevieC
31-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Jokes aside, I'd be surprised if it wasn't Jeffries (despite the Celtic result).

bingo70
31-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Has to be Calderwood :not worth

Anyone that can put a team out, week after week and go through the whole of January without gaining a point or even scoring a goal, deserves to rewarded :aok:

Humped oot the cup and unable to even score a goal, over 2 games against a 2nd Div team.

That is some acomplishment.

To achieve this, when he appears so emotionless in the technical area takes some doing.

I cant really see how the SPL can award it too anyone else :devil:

Think I am now past being angry at our current situation and just have to laugh, why should I care anymore when it would appear that the ones within the club that can influence our situation, dont seem to be showing any signs of urgency, being open/honest with the fans or really realise the severity of our current situation!!

What sort of things do you want the board to be doing mate?

They appear to be backing the manager and that's all i think we can ask of them at the moment.

jacomo
31-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Think I am now past being angry at our current situation and just have to laugh

Don't even think about laughing at our current predicament at a game, one of our fellow fans will approach you with a swinging fist.

Apparently the only acceptable reaction is purple-faced rage. :rolleyes:

Dunbar Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Don't even think about laughing at our current predicament at a game, one of our fellow fans will approach you with a swinging fist.

Apparently the only acceptable reaction is purple-faced rage. :rolleyes:

:agree: And don't sing if we are losing. We couldn't have that...

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Jokes aside, I'd be surprised if it wasn't Jeffries (despite the Celtic result).

JJ - league unbeaten run or Lennon (beat the huns) got them to a cup final ?

macca70
31-01-2011, 08:58 PM
What sort of things do you want the board to be doing mate?

They appear to be backing the manager and that's all i think we can ask of them at the moment.

They see to be backing the manager, find it strange though that CC states there is money available yet he continues to bring in freebies!!

Bamba and Zouma going must have freed up substantial amounts in terms of wages.

Looking likely that riordan will be away so that'll free up more wages.