PDA

View Full Version : Whether we like it or not...

Nando™
31-01-2011, 12:21 PM
The next 29 days are an absolutely massive period of time in the history of our club.

Special focus goes on the 2 games against St Mirren and 1 at Hamilton, in which the boys in green need every last bit of support we can muster to help them get the points we desperately need for survival.

I call out to you, the Hibernian soldiers, to rally together, tell the stay-away Cabbage fans that they are needed now more than ever. Get them to the games, help them to help every one of us. Strength in numbers.

The players don't need boos from their own fans, they need to know that we are behind them 100%, and that no matter how well or how badly they are playing, we are still willing them on from the stands to score goals.

If the worst happens and we go down, all the booing will have meant nothing.

Set aside what preconceived expectations you have of the current crop of players and just support them, I beg of you.

Hakim Sar
31-01-2011, 12:38 PM
Couldn't agree more

Iv stopped going this season but will make an effort for these games - I will be there screaming and shouting and singing

Hopefully they respond

Captain Trips
31-01-2011, 12:46 PM
This is about the 10th rallying cry, we turn up and they do fa. Imo this is out our hands now. Hope the fans go for it though.

Carheenlea
31-01-2011, 12:54 PM
I reckon Wednesday`s game could see one of the biggest crowds of the season at Easter Road.

Surely anyone who has the slightest interest in Hibs will be fully aware of the importance of this match, and whatever the opinions are on Calderwood/Petrie/players etc, those should be put to one side for another day as the priority is to get three points against St Mirren.

This message board should be sparsely populated for a couple of hours on Wednesday night.

Captain Trips
31-01-2011, 12:58 PM
I will go if it is free as I will not be giving this mob of players a penny more. If we go down it will be due the players, managers and board not the crowd on wednesday or any other night.

Carheenlea
31-01-2011, 01:31 PM
I will go if it is free as I will not be giving this mob of players a penny more. If we go down it will be due the players, managers and board not the crowd on wednesday or any other night.

We have 3, possibly more, new additions to the squad plus the introduction of a couple of youngsters. Is it fair to lump them in with the underperforming players from the seasons start?
Surely they deserve our support and to be given their chance to change our fortunes.

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 01:34 PM

Understandable - it's been PAINFUL over the last year.

But for the future of HFC this month is huge.

The new players at least deserve to be given a chance.

The wage thieves are slowly being weeded out :agree:

RIP
31-01-2011, 01:50 PM

And presumably if it's a wee crowd and a crap atmosphere and we get beat you will say there was nothing us supporters could have done to add an extra 10%?

And when we are playing Livingston next season you can tell us all you told us so

That's the sprit!!:greengrin

Captain Trips
31-01-2011, 02:33 PM
What are you on about, told you so? If there was any reason for told you so it woukd be if big crowd and still lost but there isnt that. I am stating it is in hands of players now.

Nando™
31-01-2011, 03:54 PM
What are you on about, told you so? If there was any reason for told you so it woukd be if big crowd and still lost but there isnt that. I am stating it is in hands of players now.
And we can help them along the way.

Go to the games mate, and bring your crew..

BT58
31-01-2011, 04:21 PM
If RP were to splash the cash before midnight tonight
it might get the fans to come back and support the team
we need other strikers in and possibly a CH
If we get no one else in by midnight,, all hell will break loose
if we get beat by st mirren
we've got a few of the top earners away
and taken in £450k, minus £100k, or is that cash earmarked
For the summer fund