PDA

View Full Version : Just the one more it seems..

Andy74
31-01-2011, 11:43 AM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Calderwood-set-to-make-one.6707041.jp

Speedway
31-01-2011, 11:46 AM
I think it's a blag.

I believe we're trying for three but everything depends on who moves out of the club today.

Possibly even money spent on incoming players.

Hibee Daz
31-01-2011, 11:50 AM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/Calderwood-set-to-make-one.6707041.jp

I wouldn't take whats written in the EEN as the absolute gospel.

Aldo
31-01-2011, 11:51 AM
I think it's a blag.

I believe we're trying for three but everything depends on who moves out of the club today.

I really hope so speeders. If not then I can see us even more ****ed than we are already.

CC has already bought some promising looking players. Hungry and willing to put in a shift. Hopefully a CH and a CF on their way.??
Cheers

Speedway
31-01-2011, 11:55 AM
I really hope so speeders. If not then I can see us even more ****ed than we are already.

CC has already bought some promising looking players. Hungry and willing to put in a shift. Hopefully a CH and a CF on their way.??
Cheers

There's definitely been contact with Bogdanovic.

Greenblood70
31-01-2011, 12:00 PM
I think it's a blag.

Any idea how many potentially could be leaving?

I've been impressed with Calderwood's signings so far, so fingers crossed the Board think the same and back him in bringing in the goal scorer and centre half we desperately require.

Aldo
31-01-2011, 12:05 PM
There's definitely been contact with Bogdanovic.
Cheers for that.

If rumours have been correct he has been in contact with previous Hibs players sounding out the club.

fingers crossed...****in off to work till 9pm so hopefully some news before i get in.

Cheers

Speedway
31-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Any idea how many potentially could be leaving?

I've been impressed with Calderwood's signings so far, so fingers crossed the Board think the same and back him in bringing in the goal scorer and centre half we desperately require.

I don't know but the ones we're hoping to punt are:

Zoumer
Hogg
Nish
McBride
Miller

CC wants Riordan to stay.

Franck is God
31-01-2011, 12:13 PM

Zoumer
Hogg
Nish
McBride
Miller

I could agree with you that he would rather be rid of Zemmama, Hogg & McBride but Miller played 90 yesterday and Nish has started the last two.

Despite what some think Miller has a lot of ability and given the right support and strikers ahead of him can create chances and goals.

There are also better strikers than Nish out there but they're not coming to Hibs in this window and we could do a lot worse than keep him, at least until the end of the season. Remember we will be scrapping for points come the end of this season and a proven SPL striker is not a bad player to have on the bench.

Greenblood70
31-01-2011, 12:17 PM

Zoumer
Hogg
Nish
McBride
Miller

So do I, although that seems to be an increasingly unpopular view in these parts.

Would think offloading 2 or 3 of those players would free up a fair chunk of wages. All senior pros at the club.

Slightly surprised that we're willing to offload Miller as he seems to feature when available. Is that down more to his wages than anything else I wonder.

BoltonHibee
31-01-2011, 12:26 PM
I could agree with you that he would rather be rid of Zemmama, Hogg & McBride but Miller played 90 yesterday and Nish has started the last two.

Despite what some think Miller has a lot of ability and given the right support and strikers ahead of him can create chances and goals.

There are also better strikers than Nish out there but they're not coming to Hibs in this window and we could do a lot worse than keep him, at least until the end of the season. Remember we will be scrapping for points come the end of this season and a proven SPL striker is not a bad player to have on the bench.

Dont believe that it is anything to do with his footballing ability.