PDA

View Full Version : Bogdanovic

supersauzee
31-01-2011, 11:39 AM
According to Sky sports Hibs are interested in a loan deal for Sheff Weds striker Bogdanovic, hopefully goes through as I would take any striker re-inforcements at the moment as scoring is our main problem at the moment!

HibbyAndy
31-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Id rather have Alex Bogdanovic the Tennis player upfront than what we currently have.

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Id rather have Alex Bogdanovic the Tennis player upfront than what we currently have.

I'd rather have Colin, from Colin and Justin than the Colin we currently have. Surprisingly even he doesn't use his erse as much as Nish does.

Cabbage East
31-01-2011, 12:02 PM
I'd rather have Bogdan Stelea playing up front than Colin Nish.

truehibernian
31-01-2011, 12:06 PM
I'd rather have Colin, from Colin and Justin than the Colin we currently have. Surprisingly even he doesn't use his erse as much as Nish does.

:faf:

Have to say, that one did make me chuckle......good one BH

CropleyWasGod
31-01-2011, 12:09 PM

Peter Bogdanovic from the Sopranos would do me.

Sir David Gray
31-01-2011, 12:14 PM

So would I. He hits the net much more than our current strikers as well.

Unfortunately for him, as a tennis player, his aim is to avoid the net. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
31-01-2011, 12:15 PM
So would I. He hits the net much more than our current strikers as well.

Unfortunately for him, as a tennis player, his aim is to avoid the net. :greengrin

:hilarious

:top marks

:greengrin

scoopyboy
31-01-2011, 12:16 PM
According to Sky sports Hibs are interested in a loan deal for Sheff Weds striker Bogdanovic, hopefully goes through as I would take any striker re-inforcements at the moment as scoring is our main problem at the moment!

United as opposed to Wednesday I think.

Peevemor
31-01-2011, 12:26 PM
I'd rather have the French/Russian/Austrian weirdo scientist Bogdanov twins - just for the calendar photos (their faces are not photoshopped)

http://www.linternaute.com/television/stars/dossier/duos-tele/photos/14bogdanov.jpg

Hermit Crab
31-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Reported on SUFC forum that he has turned down a loan move to Hibs. :confused:

marinello59
31-01-2011, 05:45 PM

Why would that confuse you?

we are hibs
31-01-2011, 06:48 PM

just said on bbc new aswell

steakbake
31-01-2011, 06:52 PM
I'd rather have the French/Russian/Austrian weirdo scientist Bogdanov twins - just for the calendar photos (their faces are not photoshopped)

http://www.linternaute.com/television/stars/dossier/duos-tele/photos/14bogdanov.jpg

Mother of god.... :shocked::sick:

ALF TUPPER
31-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Mother of god.... :shocked::sick:

Eeeeeeeeek ! On the bus to Lourdes i hope .................

sahib
31-01-2011, 06:58 PM

He must be a fair age. Never really repeated the success of "the last picture show". Better than Nish.

Hermit Crab
31-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Why would that confuse you?

How could someone refuse that offer :wink: :greengrin