PDA

View Full Version : Clubs Business Plan

gbhibby
31-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Rod Petrie stated that the business plan was to recruit the best young plays in Scotland and to sell them on. That has worked an the debt has been reduced.

The problem now at the club is that we are selling players but there is not the same quality of replacement coming through. Hence the position we are in at the moment.

The board need to adopt a different mentality in order to get the club out of this position.

In business you need to maximize your revenue streams.
In our case qualifying for europe every year and having the quality to progress past the first round, and also having a good cup run.

The mentality of the board seems to be make do and mend and look for the cheapest option.

I fear for the club if we are relegated as we are already looking like a poor 1st division side.

The time to act was in this transfer window and not to sell.

Sacking managers each year is not the solution, but putting a structure in place to ensure that the club does not get into this situation again.

I just hope we are not relegated.

Andy74
31-01-2011, 10:44 AM
Rod Petrie stated that the business plan was to recruit the best young plays in Scotland and to sell them on. That has worked an the debt has been reduced.

The problem now at the club is that we are selling players but there is not the same quality of replacement coming through. Hence the position we are in at the moment.

The board need to adopt a different mentality in order to get the club out of this position.

In our case qualifying for europe every year and having the quality to progress past the first round, and also having a good cup run.

The mentality of the board seems to be make do and mend and look for the cheapest option.

I fear for the club if we are relegated as we are already looking like a poor 1st division side.

Sacking managers each year is not the solution, but putting a structure in place to ensure that the club does not get into this situation again.

I just hope we are not relegated.

You sure about what Rod said the business plan was?? :cool2:

gbhibby
27-05-2014, 10:49 AM
[ QUOTE=gbhibby;2718566]Rod Petrie stated that the business plan was to recruit the best young plays in Scotland and to sell them on. That has worked an the debt has been reduced.

I just hope we are not relegated.[/QUOTE]