PDA

View Full Version : The Official Hibs.net Transfer Deadline Day Thread:

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Pedantic_Hibee
30-01-2011, 10:43 PM
Right chaps, tomorrow is D-Day, the bi-annual event where this site whips itself into an, more often than not, anti-climactic frenzy.

I have booked the day off work and will be up from circa 7am with Sky Sports News on all day.

Where will you fellow champions of the internet be posted? Ideally we'll have someone at East Mains, Easter Road, Waverley train station and Edinburgh Airport to make sure we have all bases covered.

Any sightings, feeds from various media outlets and proper 'in the know' postings are warmly received.

I realise a lot of you gadgies will be at work and unable to capture all the day's action so non-Hibs-yet-still-newsworthy-transfers should be annotated within this thread.

A striker, a growling centre-back and a goalkeeper would be nice.

blairwallace
30-01-2011, 10:46 PM
I'd happily go to ER outpost? :greengrin

hibeeleicester
30-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Ill watch the East midlands to Edinburgh check in desk. :agree:

Newhaven
30-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Right chaps, tomorrow is D-Day, the bi-annual event where this site whips itself into an, more often than not, anti-climactic frenzy.

I have booked the day off work and will be up from circa 7am with Sky Sports News on all day.

Where will you fellow champions of the internet be posted? Ideally we'll have someone at East Mains, Easter Road, Waverley train station and Edinburgh Airport to make sure we have all bases covered.

Any sightings, feeds from various media outlets and proper 'in the know' postings are warmly received.

I realise a lot of you gadgies will be at work and unable to capture all the day's action so non-Hibs-yet-still-newsworthy-transfers should be annotated within this thread.

Could we have someone posted at the job centre?

Ed De Gramo
30-01-2011, 10:52 PM

Twitter's usually a good source for finding out info from Journalists

Pedantic_Hibee
30-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Could we have someone posted at the job centre?

I'm sure even the job centre would turn away a few of our players.

Dole thieves, the lot of them.

Newhaven
30-01-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm sure even the job centre would turn away a few of our players.

Dole thieves, the lot of them.

:top marks

Gatecrasher
30-01-2011, 11:02 PM
i will be spying on Scotland's main Motorway (the M8) between 0630 - 0700 and 1510 - 1540 during my commute, just doing my bit for the cause :aok:

SaulGoodman
30-01-2011, 11:03 PM
I seen a guy who looked the spitting image of Adam Rooney getting into a flash BMW in Tranent yesterday...

Probably nothing but why not share?

Hank Schrader
30-01-2011, 11:05 PM
This is the most important transfer window deadline day I have experienced as a Hibs fan. As the majority state on here, a competent centre half and a goalscoring striker are an absolute must tomorrow. Otherwise I really fear for our status as an SPL club.

Regardless of the scoreline, which in my opinion flattered Dundee United a wee bit (just a wee bit!), I thought there were encouraging signs of improvement, especially in midfield. Supplement these new additions with further strenghening of the key areas I have stated and I will be much more optimistic of our survival.

I just hope the board give CC enough leeway tomorrow to get in the reinforcements required.

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Anyone ken what Jose Antonio Reyes is upto these days :dunno:

Diclonius
30-01-2011, 11:08 PM
I've heard Palsson, Thornhill and Scott are being linked with moves away. Petrie's realised they're good, so he's making the most of their sell on value while he can.

blairwallace
30-01-2011, 11:08 PM
I seen a guy who looked the spitting image of Adam Rooney getting into a flash BMW in Tranent yesterday...

Probably nothing but why not share?

as in the guy that plays for inverness? doesn't all add up?

ScottB
30-01-2011, 11:28 PM

What was the original story behind that one? Haha

Also wonder if Crespo is still on his way... :greengrin

MrSmith
30-01-2011, 11:32 PM
Cool folks! I'll sit on the number 26 bus all day.

Pretty Boy
30-01-2011, 11:35 PM

Desperate to come but we won't stump up for a high enough percentage of his wage. PETRIE!!!!!!

Wonder if Jordi is still on that number 26 bus:confused:

Wakeyhibee
30-01-2011, 11:35 PM
i will be spying on Scotland's main Motorway (the M8) between 0630 - 0700 and 1510 - 1540 during my commute, just doing my bit for the cause :aok:

Westbound will be a quiet posting for a change:greengrin

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 11:42 PM
What was the original story behind that one? Haha

Also wonder if Crespo is still on his way... :greengrin

Somewhere along the lines of Arsenal willing to pay 80 % of his wages and Hibs the other 20% :greengrin

It was earth shattering news when it first got posted on here :hilarious

He plays for Athletico madrid now a hink..Ad still take him :duck:

:greengrin

GreenCastle
30-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Been told Julien Brellier is on his way..:greengrin

steviecarnie
30-01-2011, 11:59 PM
reports suggesting - Torres deal done and dusted £50m

Tottenham have had a £38.5m bid for Sergio Aguero turned down by Atletico Madrid, according to reports on Sky Sports

and corel the bookies have Charlie Adam to Man Utd. Aguero and Godin of A. Madrid to Chelsea. A. Young to Liverpool. Jagielka to Arsenal

gotta love transfer deadline day

Iain G
30-01-2011, 11:59 PM
I have the advantage of being in NZ and it's 1pm here on the 31st, so I already know some of who we have signed and sold, but am not allowed to tell you lot, but by god you'll be shocked, stunned, speechless and surprised... :wink::greengrin

HibbyAndy
31-01-2011, 12:01 AM
I have the advantage of being in NZ and it's 1pm here on the 31st, so I already know some of who we have signed and sold, but am not allowed to tell you lot, but by god you'll be shocked, stunned, speechless and surprised... :wink::greengrin

ScottB
31-01-2011, 12:11 AM

Bravo Sir :greengrin

eastmainsmsh
31-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Will have binocs overlooking east mains tomoz :wink:

Saw Tom Jones using them its not unusual :wink:

Iain G
31-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Heard we had a bid of 50 million accepted for Torres, but then Rod couldn't find enough empty Irn Bru bottles in Behind the Goals to fund it...oh well! :greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
31-01-2011, 12:30 AM
My understanding is that Liverpool want Nish. They have offered us £1 Million Plus Torres and Gerrard.

Petrie was keen on the deal but our management "Dream Team" of Calderwood and Adams (known as Laurel and Hardy in footballing circles) turned it down as they feel that "Big Nishy" is better than Torres and the new boy Scott is better than Gerrard.

In Colin Calderwood we trust. :agree: :bevvied!:

HibbyAndy
31-01-2011, 12:39 AM
My understanding is that Liverpool want Nish. They have offered us £1 Million Plus Torres and Gerrard.

Petrie was keen on the deal but our management "Dream Team" of Calderwood and Adams (known as Laurel and Hardy in footballing circles) turned it down as they feel that "Big Nishy" is better than Torres and the new boy Scott is better than Gerrard.

In Colin Calderwood we trust. :agree: :bevvied!:

Gerrard is finished, No thanks.

reservoir hibee
31-01-2011, 03:49 AM

i know too

:wink:

our little secret eh?

Iain G
31-01-2011, 04:40 AM
i know too

our little secret eh?

I know, and who'd thought we'd have spent that amount huh! :agree::greengrin

EasterRoad4Ever
31-01-2011, 07:01 AM
with our team of losers from Board through to players, it might be simpler just to buy Hamilton and change their name to Hibs.

Gatecrasher
31-01-2011, 07:08 AM
On my way in it was busier than usual and i saw a silver Punto with a Hibs Reg Plate :aok:

Westbound will be a quiet posting for a change:greengrin

Very quiet westbound :wink:

Albanian Hibs
31-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Well I am just back from the airport and have nothing to report so far :yawn:

billbee
31-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Posh Spice seen in Harvel Nicols - Anybody see David?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Pedantic signing on for duty. :notworthy:

Spurs on the sniff.

Paulo da Silva leaves Sunderland for Zaragoza.

spike220
31-01-2011, 08:18 AM
I have an unconfirmed rumour that CC had a poached egg on toast for breakfast which can only mean one thing............

I know this is just wild speculation so please dont slate me if turns out there is nothing in this.

CB_NO3
31-01-2011, 08:38 AM
Skysports News have said Hibs are looking to sign a striker. No names mentioned yet.

GloryGlory
31-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Skysports News have said Hibs are looking to sign a striker. No names mentioned yet.

Kind of elicits the response "No sh 1 t, Sherlock!". :greengrin

pacorosssco
31-01-2011, 08:47 AM

only good if riorden stays to play with him . Centre half a priority too please.

Manxhibs
31-01-2011, 08:55 AM
How about this lad? http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11747_6712740,00.html

HIBERNIAN 1875
31-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Was told by a current first team player that a player is coming to East Main's today for a medical. :agree:

RickyS
31-01-2011, 09:12 AM
How about this lad? http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11747_6712740,00.html

would be happy with him, to be honest tho if I heard Mark Yardley was coming out of retirement to lead our line it would be an improvement

Wheat Hound
31-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Rooney for 250k on a four year deal according to the most recent entry on that font of all knowledge and wisdom that is football rumours!!!

Kaiser1962
31-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Rooney for 250k on a four year deal according to the most recent entry on that font of all knowledge and wisdom that is football rumours!!!

I dont think buying Rooney is the issue, its the personal terms his agent thinks he should be getting.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Was told by a current first team player that a player is coming to East Main's today for a medical. :agree:

I would hope there's 3 Medicais taking place today.

Divis, Rooney and a centre-back.

Edinburgh Green
31-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Would be a great signing, never gonna happen tho.

HIBERNIAN 1875
31-01-2011, 09:40 AM
I would hope there's 3 Medicais taking place today.

Divis, Rooney and a centre-back.
Definitely 1 going ahead, hopefully more. :agree:

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Would be a great signing, never gonna happen tho.

Certainly would be, a bit like Riordan in terms of mobality, great poacher and finisher. Whilst his contractual status is secured at the present, there was murmerings that whilst an effective player and one they want to keep. They are worried they would lose him for nothing and were susceptable to reasonable offers.

We were linked with him before the window opened. I fear though that it's just a case of someone slapping Hibs need for a striker and his possible availability.

There's no doubt he will be on the radar down south and would more than likely command a wage in excess of what we are accustomed to these days. In the days of McLeish and Sky we would possibly be in with a shout but the lower leagues down south have more financial clout. We will only tend to acquire those that are not generating interest down there.

If we were to secure this guy, it would be one of the best transfers in many a long while.

And if such a miracle come to pass I would still want to retain Riordan. In addition, I still think we need a third main striker to provide competition and if we had these two it would have to be someone physical eg Rooney. Whilst I don't agree with the abuse Nish gets, I don't think we will be retaining him beyond the summer and no-one can have any arguement with that. Duffy will have to do a lot more to entice Hibs to consider making his deal permanent, so there should be openings to bloster our attack.

Well I guess there's opening's now because we are not going to defend our way up the table, that's just half the job and one which now midfield has been blostered will have to be sorted.

Personally, I feel we need at least one goalscorer, at least one if not two big strong CB's and wouldn't complain if we signed the trialing GK.

I think that whatever has happened between Brown and CC, they should resolve, eg Brown dropped as punishment then the two chat and get back on track to give the team every chance to survive. At the end of the day the manager is there to get results not to be everyone's friend so Brown needs to be professional about it too. I am not sure Smith and Stack are the answer and would be reserves at best. I'd like to see Brown and the new GK competing for the gloves.

Manxhibs
31-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Certainly would be, a bit like Riordan in terms of mobality, great poacher and finisher. Whilst his contractual status is secured at the present, there was murmerings that whilst an effective player and one they want to keep. They are worried they would lose him for nothing and were susceptable to reasonable offers.

We were linked with him before the window opened. I fear though that it's just a case of someone slapping Hibs need for a striker and his possible availability.

There's no doubt he will be on the radar down south and would more than likely command a wage in excess of what we are accustomed to these days. In the days of McLeish and Sky we would possibly be in with a shout but the lower leagues down south have more financial clout. We will only tend to acquire those that are not generating interest down there.

If we were to secure this guy, it would be one of the best transfers in many a long while.

And if such a miracle come to pass I would still want to retain Riordan. In addition, I still think we need a third main striker to provide competition and if we had these two it would have to be someone physical eg Rooney. Whilst I don't agree with the abuse Nish gets, I don't think we will be retaining him beyond the summer and no-one can have any arguement with that. Duffy will have to do a lot more to entice Hibs to consider making his deal permanent, so there should be openings to bloster our attack.

Well I guess there's opening's now because we are not going to defend our way up the table, that's just half the job and one which now midfield has been blostered will have to be sorted.

Personally, I feel we need at least one goalscorer, at least one if not two big strong CB's and wouldn't complain if we signed the trialing GK.

I think that whatever has happened between Brown and CC, they should resolve, eg Brown dropped as punishment then the two chat and get back on track to give the team every chance to survive. At the end of the day the manager is there to get results not to be everyone's friend so Brown needs to be professional about it too. I am not sure Smith and Stack are the answer and would be reserves at best. I'd like to see Brown and the new GK competing for the gloves.

I completely agree with your points re le fondre, I just feel that this is the kind of signing that we need to make to kick start our season. Signing him would signal our intent to our relegation threatened rivals that we mean business. I also think the move would interest le fondre but all this is a pipe dream, I'll be happy with a defender and a striker by midnight.

Hakim Sar
31-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I'd love to see us spend a couple of hundred thousand today.

Transfers in

Would settle for Adam Rooney, the goalie on trial, Murray davidson and a surprise CH veteran coming up from down south (sol campbell cough cough)

Transfers out

Colin Nish to Inverness for a a twix, can of vimto and a victoria sponge
Graeme Smith to Morherwell for a sincere letter of apology
John Rankin to the circus (undisclosed)
Liam Miller to Man Utd for 12 million (Petrie hailed a genius again - hibs announce 12 million will be invested in players)

scoopyboy
31-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Definitely 1 going ahead, hopefully more. :agree:

Trouble with this is that if there is an issue there isn't a lot of time left for plan B.

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 10:05 AM
Trouble with this is that if there is an issue there isn't a lot of time left for plan B.

I think that we are well past plan B :devil:

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 10:05 AM
Not sure whether this thread is focusing on Hibs but thought I would just keep everyone up to date with other goings on

Paul Konchesky has signed for Nottingham Forest on loan from Liverpool

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 10:06 AM
How's the PM Board today? Is it worth me shelling out a tenner for any titbits of info?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Celtic interested in Abdoulaye Faye from Stoke.

dunfyhibby
31-01-2011, 10:08 AM
According to SSN we are looking at Daniel Bogdanovich

Cabbage East
31-01-2011, 10:09 AM
What are the odds that we will have heard of any of the players that sign today?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 10:09 AM
According to SSN we are looking at Daniel Bogdanovich

I've had it on since half 7 this morning and there's no mention of him whatsoever? :confused:

Iain G
31-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Just to put my pedant hat on for a mo, the transfer window only slams shut for those under contract, anyone not with a club we can still sign after the deadline, so we might not be fully done and dusted today :wink::greengrin

dunfyhibby
31-01-2011, 10:11 AM
I've had it on since half 7 this morning and there's no mention of him whatsoever? :confused:
Sorry, Its on skysports.com transferwatch not SSN

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 10:12 AM

It's on their website http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6713616,00.html

RickyS
31-01-2011, 10:14 AM
I'd love to see us spend a couple of hundred thousand today.

Transfers in

Would settle for Adam Rooney, the goalie on trial, Murray davidson and a surprise CH veteran coming up from down south (sol campbell cough cough)

Transfers out

Colin Nish to Inverness for a a twix, can of vimto and a victoria sponge
Graeme Smith to Morherwell for a sincere letter of apology
John Rankin to the circus (undisclosed)
Liam Miller to Man Utd for 12 million (Petrie hailed a genius again - hibs announce 12 million will be invested in players)

brilliant :top marks

BSEJVT
31-01-2011, 10:16 AM
How's the PM Board today? Is it worth me shelling out a tenner for any titbits of info?

Well worth it mate:wink:

I cant tell you about some of the rumours over there:greengrin

Aldo
31-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Dont really care who we sign as long as one can score goals and the other can defend.

Bogdanovich (spl) - would fit the billl
Le Fondre - outwith our budget. Could never afford him.

Defenders well lets hope CC and DA can pull the preverbial rabbit out of the hat.

mixuok
31-01-2011, 10:24 AM
:aok:just seen nish and dickoh goin in to the old folks home in albert street :na na:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 10:26 AM
:aok:just seen nish and dickoh goin in to the old folks home in albert street :na na:

Calderwood told the two of them to go out and bring Rooney back with them. By the sounds of it the two huddies have went hunting fir Wayne....

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 10:30 AM
http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Calderwood-set-to-make-one.6707041.jp

One more according to CC. Disappointing if true. Unless we're signing Jose Luis Chilavert who is a keeper/sweeper/striker all rolled into one.

johncrobertson@
31-01-2011, 10:31 AM
What happened with Hogg - reported to be singing for Lincoln City? Nothing about him on their official site.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Skacel on a pre contract and Crespo on loan (after we were notified of his availability by David Zitelli). This must be true because it came from football rumours.:wink:

Pretty Boy
31-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Alan Combe and Danny Invincible released by Killie.

Liverpool have accepted a bid for Torres according to the Mirror.

easty
31-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Alan Combe and Danny Invincible released by Killie.

Liverpool have accepted a bid for Torres according to the Mirror.

Wouldn't want either of the Killie boys...

Torres though, he'd do. I didn't even know we'd bid for him. :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Wouldn't want either of the Killie boys...

Torres though, he'd do. I didn't even know we'd bid for him. :greengrin

I'd rather Combe than Smith or Stack...I want Brown as 1st choice like most though

scott_hfc1875
31-01-2011, 11:02 AM
whats the story with the GK on trial , did he impress and is something happening with him?

Pretty Boy
31-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Deek NOT going to the huns according to Chris MCLaughlin on the beeb.

Andy74
31-01-2011, 11:11 AM
whats the story with the GK on trial , did he impress and is something happening with him?

He has other trials, including Doncaster.

I think his contract is up in the summer so it could be nothing would be done on that right now.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Newcastle reject £30m bid from Liverpool for Andy Carroll.

steviecarnie
31-01-2011, 11:14 AM
:aok:just seen nish and dickoh goin into the scorpio leisure in albion road :na na:

fixed that for you

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Nish would fail to score and Dickoh would distribute the tenners to the wrong girl :cool2:

Sir David Gray
31-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Liverpool bid £30 million for Andy Carroll, Newcastle reject it.

They must be off their heads to turn that down.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 11:19 AM

If Torres is 50m I'd want the same for Carroll. That laddie is a fantastic footballer, a one man strikeforce, absolute battering ram of a player with a good touch and a sweet left foot.

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Daniel Sturridge - Chelsea to Bolton loan - reports..

Making room for Torres ?

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 11:20 AM

Yep, although he is their tallisman and would be difficult to replace.

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 11:21 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9380994.stm

Could this be a last ever January transfer window ?

Sir David Gray
31-01-2011, 11:28 AM
If Torres is 50m I'd want the same for Carroll. That laddie is a fantastic footballer, a one man strikeforce, absolute battering ram of a player with a good touch and a sweet left foot.

He's a good player but, IMO, he's not worth £30 million.

He's a 22 year old, who's really only had a good four or five months in the Premiership so far and he has been involved in a few unsavoury incidents off the pitch in the past two or three years as well.

I would have bitten Liverpool's hand off when they came in with that bid.

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 11:29 AM
The worlds not all about England.

If it wasn't for the January window we might be ****ed. Although whether we come out of it better prepared is yet to be proved.

sundo1875
31-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Think we will sign 3 players today

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 11:42 AM

Here's to hoping... I just desperately want a striker, but 3 signings would be a very good day indeed

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 11:43 AM
The worlds not all about England.

If it wasn't for the January window we might be ****ed. Although whether we come out of it better prepared is yet to be proved.

You could say if no Transfer window then we could have sorted our problems earlier ?

On the other hand would RP got certain prices for selling players over the years at clubs wanted a player at that time.

We wouldn't be panicking about getting 3 players in today we need if it didn't exist - meaning more chance of staying up - if it didn't exist.

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 12:15 PM
I know we have already had it posted but BBC are also saying we are after Bogdanovic now

"1210: Hibernian are attempting to sign Sheffield United striker Daniel Bogdanovic on loan until the end of the season. The Maltese international has scored three goals in 18 appearances this season. The 31-year-old has only been a United player since last June when he joined them on a free transfer from Barnsley."

Barney McGrew
31-01-2011, 12:16 PM
5 Live reckon Torres to Chelski is now done and that there's still mileage in Carroll to Liverpool

Danderhall Hibs
31-01-2011, 12:19 PM

:agree:

£34m for David Villa or £30m+ for Andy Carroll? Who's getting value for money?

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Jason Crowe released by Leeds.

There was something in the Daily Mail recently saying we were looking at him.

Right back I think - 32 years old..

hibsbollah
31-01-2011, 12:22 PM
5 Live reckon Torres to Chelski is now done and that there's still mileage in Carroll to Liverpool
bitonto ready to end amadou konte's serie d hell by allowing the malian magician a return to leith.

Hamish
31-01-2011, 12:24 PM

:agree: Leeds have cancelled his contract, which would mean he can sign outwith the window. Was Calderwood's captain at Northampton.

Hamish
31-01-2011, 12:26 PM

I would be surprised if its as many as that

Sylar
Liverpool offered more to Newcastle for Carroll than Barcelona payed for David Villa.

If ever an example was needed of how overvalued the Premiership is, here it is.

Pretty Boy
He's a good player but, IMO, he's not worth £30 million.

He's a 22 year old, who's really only had a good four or five months in the Premiership so far and he has been involved in a few unsavoury incidents off the pitch in the past two or three years as well.

I would have bitten Liverpool's hand off when they came in with that bid.

The problem Newcastle have is how late in the day this bid is. If they let their top scorer go they are left with a forward line of Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands, Nile Ranger and Phil Airey. They aren't that far away from the drop zone to be totally comfortable. Is £30M really worth risking relegation given they have little time to find a suitable replacement?

So they have a choice: Hold onto Carroll (the correct thing to do IMO) or sell for as much as they can squeeze out of Liverpool (remember they know Liverpool have £50M+ kicking about from the Torres sale). Whilst i agree Carroll is realistically worth nothing like £30M in modern football with the crazy fees getting thrown around he probably isn't worth far off that when money if no object.

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 12:27 PM
:agree: Leeds have cancelled his contract, which would mean he can sign outwith the window. Was Calderwood's captain at Northampton.

A leader possibly ?

Regarding Carrol -

Paul Hayward "Andy Carroll will never - repeat never - be worth more than these offers, so Newcastle are either 1. deluded or 2. ambitious. Hope it's 2."

Fair point - Carroll is a good player and done well but 30 million surely NUFC must be tempted ?! They would need a replacement lined up though.

TRC
31-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Eiduir gudjonsson t Ajax didn't seem to get a chance at Stoke. Petrie we should be getting these guys:wink:

ancienthibby
31-01-2011, 12:28 PM

CC ruled this out last week.:agree:

hibsbollah
bitonto ready to end amadou konte's serie d hell by allowing the malian magician a return to leith.

Speedway
Hibs are talking to Swansea to get Stephen Dobbie on loan.

Sylar
31-01-2011, 12:30 PM
And just to add some more hilarity to the overvaluation (delusions of grandeur) of the Premiership:

Liverpool are asking for £23 million MORE than Barcelona paid for David Villa, who is a much better striker than Torres.

Oh for the day when Sky pull the plug...

Hibs7
31-01-2011, 12:30 PM

I hope not !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HibeeMcGinn1
31-01-2011, 12:33 PM

Here we go again :greengrin

Speedway
31-01-2011, 12:36 PM
I wouldn't mind us going in for the boy we had from Hungary who went on to Falkirk. Showumni or something.

Hamish
31-01-2011, 12:37 PM

Sir David Gray
31-01-2011, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't mind us going in for the boy we had from Hungary who went on to Falkirk. Showumni or something.

:tee hee:

Peevemor

:stirrer:

the_ginger_hibee

They say it never works second time around, but I was impressed with his spell at Falkirk. He made a right GIRUY statement to whatever idiot at Hibs decided to let him go.

Thumbs up from me on this move :agree:

Any word from Richard @ Barnsley?

Billychaotic182
31-01-2011, 12:39 PM
I hope not !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not? better than what we have ATM

Sylar
31-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Killie reject £425k bid for Connor Sammon from Derby County.

hibeemikey21
31-01-2011, 12:44 PM

Was he not utterly gash for us though??
:confused:

Peevemor
31-01-2011, 12:45 PM

It was almost as if he was 2 different players. :agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
31-01-2011, 12:46 PM
They say it never works second time around, but I was impressed with his spell at Falkirk. He made a right GIRUY statement to whatever idiot at Hibs decided to let him go.

Was there not 2 showumni's? So he literally was like a completely different player ?

Wheat Hound
31-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Was that rivers of blood speech that done for old enochs hibs career

tamig
31-01-2011, 12:48 PM

Eh, you do realise the boys are on the wind up? The guy at Falkirk was never at Hibs - although we did have a striker with a similar sounding surname. He was pish incidentally.

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 12:48 PM
http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10418~46336,00.html

Daniel Bogdanovic

6 "2" Forward

Dinkydoo
31-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Did that Sowumni actually get much game time though; IIRC I think he only got 2 or 3 games. :confused:

the_ginger_hibee
31-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Was there not 2 showumni's? So he literally was like a completely different player ?

Thats just crazy talk.

You must subscribe to the 'Rod Petrie book of excuses when players fail to make the grade at Hibs but work well elsewhere'.

Two different players....pfft...have you ever heard the likes!

MrSmith
31-01-2011, 12:50 PM
It was almost as if he was 2 different players. :agree:

Lol! :greengrin

Speedway
31-01-2011, 12:51 PM

Yeah, but he looked a lot better at New Brockville Stadium.

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Richard from Barnsley is not convinced the Showumni we are currently after is the same guy that played for Falkirk?

the_ginger_hibee
31-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Richard from Barnsley is not convinced the Showumni we are currently after is the same guy that played for Falkirk?

See I knew Dick was at it!

Re-check your sources Richy...

Pretty Boy
31-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Divis the Czech goalie signed according to SSN. Scott from Prague says the Czech media reporting it as a loan deal.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Nae confirmation as yet about Divis.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2011, 12:58 PM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_6714001,00.html

MacBean
Nae confirmation as yet about Divis.

Sky Sports Website :agree:
(don't have link)

I hope to God that this isn't the one more face, we need at LEAST one striker!!!!

Purehibee_MYB
@SkySportsJamesP: Hibernian have captured Czech Republic goalkeeper Jakub Divis on loan until the end of the season following a successful trial.

Done deal then...

Hamish
31-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Sky Sports Website :agree:
(don't have link)

I hope to God that this isn't the one more face, we need at LEAST one striker!!!!

:agree: Paul Tosh on loan till end of the season

PatHead
31-01-2011, 01:05 PM
http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10418~46336,00.html

Daniel Bogdanovic

6 "2" Forward

Same club that Christian Nade came from................so has some pedigree. Wonder if he has eaten his way out of Sheffield United?

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2011, 01:05 PM
He's joined a long list of divis already at the club.

Hamish
31-01-2011, 01:06 PM
He's joined a long list of divis already at the club.

Wondered who'd be the first:wink:

Billychaotic182
31-01-2011, 01:08 PM
@SkySportsJamesP: Hibernian have captured Czech Republic goalkeeper Jakub Divis on loan until the end of the season following a successful trial.

Done deal then...

Any good?

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Looks like the transfer window closes at 12 in Scotland and 11 in England according to BBC...

News to me

Sylar
31-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Looks like the transfer window closes at 12 in Scotland and 11 in England according to BBC...

News to me

Used to be 5pm in England and midnight in Scotland.

Hamish
31-01-2011, 01:12 PM

News to me

Something to do with the pub opening hours I believe

Hamish
31-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Any good?

No idea but I'll go for the following to appear at some point -

Not Hibs class, looks decent, give him time to adjust, worse than what we have, better than what we have, can't kick, doesn't command his area, kicking appears to be better than the others, doesn't come off his line, shouts well, doesn't communicate with defence, he's had 2 games, that's more than enough time to adjust, defence don't fancy him, defence appear more solid with him...

Golden Bear
31-01-2011, 01:22 PM
No idea but I'll go for the following to appear at some point -

Not Hibs class, looks decent, give him time to adjust, worse than what we have, better than what we have, can't kick, doesn't command his area, kicking appears to be better than the others, doesn't come off his line, shouts well, doesn't communicate with defence, he's had 2 games, that's more than enough time to adjust, defence don't fancy him, defence appear more solid with him...

Plus of course -------- we'd have been better sticking with Maka as he had the potential to be a GREAT 'keeper.

tamig
31-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Any good?

Have a mate who's based in Presov and goes to all the Tatran games. He couldn't give me any info on the guy though as he's the second choice keeper and has hardly played.

Pretty Boy
31-01-2011, 01:25 PM

Plus of course -------- we'd have been better sticking with Maka as he had the potential to be a GREAT 'keeper.

He was at Chelsea don't you know? They never, ever , ever sign duds so he must have been good. Will be 'playing' in the Premier League next year as well.:wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
31-01-2011, 01:27 PM
Have a mate who's based in Presov and goes to all the Tatran games. He couldn't give me any info on the guy though as he's the second choice keeper and has hardly played.

He has played 39times from 2009. I think if your mate had attended all the Tatran games he would have noticed him, no?

steviecarnie
31-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Rangers striker James Beattie is on the verge of joining Blackpool on loan until the end of the season. The Lancaster-born striker is currently at Blackpool having a medical."

Billychaotic182
31-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Rangers striker James Beattie is on the verge of joining Blackpool on loan until the end of the season. The Lancaster-born striker is currently at Blackpool having a medical."

thats nuts likes.

Hibby Kay-Yay
31-01-2011, 01:38 PM

Will only fuel the Deek rumours again!

tamig
He has played 39times from 2009. I think if your mate had attended all the Tatran games he would have noticed him, no?

He told me last week he was the 2nd string keeper and he didn't know anything about him. Just passing on what he told me. The mate has only been in Presov for a year though - and he does go to all their games.

stokesmessiah

I am sure i had read somewhere he is considered 1st choice keeper, and also the best shot stopper in the the league, but had picked up an injur last year hence why he has not played as many games.

Some ppl on these boards are quick to try and have a pop at signings especially if they dont know the name or have never signed them on footy manager eh?

H18sry
31-01-2011, 01:39 PM
http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896,00.html sky clockwatch :wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
31-01-2011, 01:42 PM
He told me last week he was the 2nd string keeper and he didn't know anything about him. Just passing on what he told me. The mate has only been in Presov for a year though - and he does go to all their games.

I wasn't having a go, :wink:

the lad has a very good reputation and pedigree so i have high hopes for him - Vítejte ve Skotsku a Hibs Kuba

E10 Rifle
31-01-2011, 01:44 PM

Has signed for Leyton Orient

Billychaotic182
31-01-2011, 01:54 PM
So CC said he will be bringing in one more player and we bring in a goal keeper.
I really hope we bring in a few more likes

A few strikers would do for me :flag:

Hamish
31-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Has signed for Leyton Orient

oh well... NEXT!!!

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 01:58 PM
So CC said he will be bringing in one more player and we bring in a goal keeper.
I really hope we bring in a few more likes

A few strikers would do for me :flag:

Not that I'm 'in the know' but I get the feeling we are far from finished.

Billychaotic182
31-01-2011, 02:00 PM
How many players are we allowed to bring in on loan?

So far we have: Duffy
Towell
Divis
Palsson?(not sure if he is on loan or not)

Cod Boy
31-01-2011, 02:05 PM
german striker linked jergun doon

MacBean
31-01-2011, 02:07 PM
How many players are we allowed to bring in on loan?

So far we have: Duffy
Towell
Divis
Palsson?(not sure if he is on loan or not)

Palsson has actually signed - 18 month deal

Hamish
31-01-2011, 02:08 PM

LTYF:greengrin

Billychaotic182
31-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Palsson has actually signed - 18 month deal
good news then :top marks

Looked good yesterday.

So how many loan players can we get?

easty
Anyone leaving us today? Not heard anything about anyone going.

If we've brough in another keeper then we have to be letting at least one out of Brown/Smith/Stack go surely?

E10 Rifle

Polish u/21 international Wirno Guud to follow him in the door

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Anyone leaving us today? Not heard anything about anyone going.

If we've brough in another keeper then we have to be letting at least one out of Brown/Smith/Stack go surely?

Please let it be Smith

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Drew peacock from American club Baltimore stiffs.

Billychaotic182
31-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Yeah and whats going on with Hogg? is he gone or what?

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 02:15 PM
I missed the scottish lunchtime news and my father-in-law says that it was reported the we are expected to sign a forward and defender before close of business!!

:cool2: IF true ...

steviecarnie
31-01-2011, 02:23 PM
MIddlesbrough have completed the signing of Merouane Zemmama from Hibernian. Sky Sports

Hibby Bairn
31-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Say what you like about Murdoch and Sky but they do know how to put together a product that people want to see. There are probably hundreds of thousands of people "watching" their live text feed on the Transfer Clockwatch! :greengrin

It looks like Torres is about to be signed by Chelski for around £50m :cool2: . Once that is done and dusted (en route by helicopter just now to Chelsea) then the money will start to circulate. Probably heading in the immediate direction of Ajax, Newcastle and Blackpool.

easty
31-01-2011, 02:28 PM
MIddlesbrough have completed the signing of Merouane Zemmama from Hibernian. Sky Sports

Granted he spent a lot of his time injured, but I'll miss having Zemmama at Hibs. Clearly not the sort of player that's needed to get ourselves out the mess we're in just now but he's a bloody good player to watch when he's in a decent side.

Wilson
31-01-2011, 02:32 PM
We are probably lucky to be shot of him. Hibs cannot afford to waste a full time wage on a part time player. Thanks tony.

Granted he spent a lot of his time injured, but I'll miss having Zemmama at Hibs. Clearly not the sort of player that's needed to get ourselves out the mess we're in just now but he's a bloody good player to watch when he's in a decent side.

Billychaotic182
31-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Sad to see him go

Thanks Zouma

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Sad to see him go, if Hibs were competing for anything other than relegation, he is the type of player you want in your team.

Life goes on as they say. Would like to see his fee and wages being used to tempt Rooney away from ICT.

Hibernia Na Eir
31-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Glad hes gone. I pity boro fans though as its a poor capture. Tony im sure will see it differently though

nickwhibs
31-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Sad to see him go

Thanks Zouma

Yep, goodbye to our only exciting player that we had left. All the best Zouma!

number9dream
31-01-2011, 02:42 PM
With the 'undisclosed' fees for Bamba and Zemmama, I reckon we must be running a profit at this desperate hour, although much of that will be eaten away by poor attendances.

Any more departures expected? Rod won't like the wage bill creeping up...

JimBHibees
31-01-2011, 02:45 PM
I notice that Leeds have cancelled the contract of Tom Elliott a tall young forward who it was mentioned somewhere had been up here for a trial with Hibs recently. Maybe he is coming in also.

Sylar
31-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Glad hes gone. I pity boro fans though as its a poor capture. Tony im sure will see it differently though

More insightful magic from the footballing oracle that is, Hibernia Na Eir - bravo sir :aok:

scott7_0(Prague)
31-01-2011, 02:47 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/i/inverness_ct/9382348.stm

MacDonald to Inverness,

Rooney to Hibs??

Thief
31-01-2011, 02:48 PM
On twitter-Bogdanovic has turned down approach from hibs.

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 02:49 PM

He wasn't Hibs class anyway :na na:

bingo70
31-01-2011, 02:50 PM

Baws....hopefully we had a few irons in the fire as we really need a new striker to come in sharpish

Jim_in_Canada
31-01-2011, 02:52 PM

He's Maltese - perhaps he thinks it's Hibernians of Malta !

hibee92
31-01-2011, 02:53 PM

nae gid. ROONEY PLEASE.

hibee92
31-01-2011, 02:54 PM
torres odds down to 6/4 to stay. guillem balague says he's not going to london. :confused:
spurs bid for forlan.

greenlex
31-01-2011, 02:55 PM
He's Maltese - perhaps he thinks it's Hibernians of Malta !
Any relation to Sowumni?

Hibernia Na Eir
31-01-2011, 02:58 PM
More insightful magic from the footballing oracle that is, Hibernia Na Eir - bravo sir :aok:

Your very welcome :greengrin

Jim_in_Canada
31-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Any relation to Sowumni?

Could be !

Did he play for Hibernian, Hibernians, Falkirk or all 3 ?

Hibernia Na Eir
31-01-2011, 02:59 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/i/inverness_ct/9382348.stm

MacDonald to Inverness,

Rooney to Hibs??

Please let this be true....

Liam89
31-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Just got a text that Liam Miller is currently in talks with another club, probably a load of p*sh but just thought I'd post to see if anyone else has heard this.

Sylar
31-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Transfer deadline day on Sky Sports News just improved!

Georgie Thompson is on the set :thumbsup:

Torres - £50 million - Jesus Christ, this guy is so over-rated it's unfunny.

steviecarnie
31-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Transfer deadline day on Sky Sports News just improved!

Georgie Thompson is on the set :thumbsup:

Torres - £50 million - Jesus Christ, this guy is so over-rated it's unfunny.

Reports are emerging that Liverpool have agreed a £35million fee with Newcastle for Andy Carroll thats more than David Villa WORLDS GONE MAD

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 03:04 PM
good news then :top marks

Looked good yesterday.

So how many loan players can we get?

It's different rules I think loaning a player from a Scottish Club to another Scottish Club compared to an English Club to a Scottish Club.

I think you are allowed 2 loans max from England at one time - if you are in Scotland.

Anyone ?

GloryGlory
31-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Just got a text that Liam Miller is currently in talks with another club, probably a load of p*sh but just thought I'd post to see if anyone else has heard this.

Brechin City is too good for him. :greengrin

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Reports are emerging that Liverpool have agreed a £35million fee with Newcastle for Andy Carroll. Nothing confirmed

How we can only dream .. :dummytit:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Anyone see that helmet in the background of the Liverpool training ground? Total fud.

Sylar
31-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Anyone see that helmet in the background of the Liverpool training ground? Total fud.

I heard them apologising for it, but I'm sitting with my back to the TV in an effort to get on with SOME work today :greengrin

What was said fud doing?

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 03:08 PM
I heard them apologising for it, but I'm sitting with my back to the TV in an effort to get on with SOME work today :greengrin

What was said fud doing?

Making a fa**y of himself :greengrin

Pretty Boy
31-01-2011, 03:09 PM

What was Gerrard up to?

hibee92
31-01-2011, 03:10 PM
What was Gerrard up to?

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:11 PM

What was said fud doing?

'Pretending' to be on the phone, hovering around like a tool and making ****** signs. Basically acting like one of our players on a night oot :wink:

Sylar
31-01-2011, 03:13 PM
'Pretending' to be on the phone, hovering around like a tool and making ****** signs. Basically acting like one of our players on a night oot :wink:

Ah, so Derek has been down in Liverpool since Wednesday then? :greengrin

Sylar
31-01-2011, 03:18 PM
I can't get my head around this - Andy Carroll being valued at £35 million.

He's had a good start to this season, so somehow, 6 months of decent football makes him worth £8 million more than a consistently proven goalscorer and starter for both Barcelona and Spain...

If Andy Carroll is genuinely valued at £35 million, I think we should all get ourselves valued...

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:20 PM
To put a bit of meat on the bones of the Divis signing, I've been told from an excellent source that this boy is the real deal.

Has anyone got any updates on potential signings?

8.5hours left to bring in a striker and centre back to complete an excellent transfer window.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Tom Elliot, who was linked earlier, has signed for Hamilton.

bingo70
31-01-2011, 03:22 PM

He's had a good start to this season, so somehow, 6 months of decent football makes him worth £8 million more than a consistently proven goalscorer and starter for both Barcelona and Spain...

If Andy Carroll is genuinely valued at £35 million, I think we should all get ourselves valued...

Not sure how long Villa had left on his contract, what age he was or what Valencias finances are like but your right, on the face of it it's absolutely bonkers that Andy Carroll is being valued so highly.

IMO this is one of the reasons the English team will struggle in the future, there's no value in buying english players so more and more foreigners will have to be brought in and less and less english players will be moving abroad.

paulhfc88
31-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I notice that Leeds have cancelled the contract of Tom Elliott a tall young forward who it was mentioned somewhere had been up here for a trial with Hibs recently. Maybe he is coming in also.

Just appeared on SSN he has signed for Hamilton!!!

bingo70
31-01-2011, 03:26 PM

After reading the review from oneof his previous managers i'd say i'm probably a bit relieved we've not got him, hope he doesn't come back to haunt us though.

I think now that malteser has turned us down i'd be surprised if we signed a striker and probably have to go with what we've got although i wonder why we've not announced it on our website yet...hopefully waiting to announce more than one signing.

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 03:26 PM

If we don't bring in a striker then it will be a disaster :agree:

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 03:31 PM

IF, keep the faith :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:32 PM

Relegation would definitely be a step closer I feel.

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 03:33 PM
IF, keep the faith :wink:

I do have more faith in our midfield to score goals now though and hopefully a keeper who can do the basics :agree:

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 03:33 PM
To put a bit of meat on the bones of the Divis signing, I've been told from an excellent source that this boy is the real deal.

Has anyone got any updates on potential signings?

8.5hours left to bring in a striker and centre back to complete an excellent transfer window.

If this is the case it's gauling that we haven't secured a longer deal. Because if he turns out to be the dogs the OF will come calling. Even more so when you consider that McGregor may get his move down south and Forster is only on loan.

We need a striker beforethis window closes, a CH would be a bonus.

The Tubs
31-01-2011, 03:34 PM
The school has now become a polytechnic:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/9382495.stm

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-01-2011, 03:35 PM

No wonder that Ian Holloway is going off the deep end, that Liverpool will only dig as deep as £5 million for Charlie Adam.

Speedway
31-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Bid for Iwelumo?

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 03:36 PM
I do have more faith in our midfield to score goals now though and hopefully a keeper who can do the basics :agree:

I remain hopeful we are signing a forward & defender .. :wink: My father-in-law said that there was a report on the scottish lunchtime news .. fingers crossed me thinks :cool2:

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 03:37 PM
TBH the Carrol fee is crazy, but it's more about trying to prize him off a reluctant seller who will be in the ***** on the last day of the window.

If they bag him and Suarez they will have a decent duo up front. Carroll will batter through the defences and Suarez has the class. Neither has the running of Torres though. Suarez is box clever but he isn't going to offer the burn of pace Torres had.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Bid for Iwelumo?

He is available :cool2:

Is he known to Calderwood, has he worked with him before?

TRC
31-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Bid for Iwelumo?

for us?? would take him in a hibee beat.:aok:

jonny
31-01-2011, 03:39 PM
He is available :cool2:

Is he known to Calderwood, has he worked with him before?

I think his wages would be a major stumbling block. No doubt would be a good signing though.

MountcastleHibs
31-01-2011, 03:42 PM
De Graaf away on loan.

HibbyAndy
31-01-2011, 03:43 PM
De graaf away to Holland on loan till the end of the season.

Dunbar Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:43 PM
To what team? :hilarious

NOLA
31-01-2011, 03:44 PM
so hamilton sign a player they hope will score goals to keep them up, we sign a player to keep the goals out :rolleyes:

Wilson
31-01-2011, 03:44 PM

Ajax?

Greenblood70
31-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Bid for Iwelumo?

Take him in a heartbeat...would rip the SPL defences imo.

HibbyAndy
31-01-2011, 03:45 PM

Exelicor or however its spelt :greengrin

Wilson
31-01-2011, 03:46 PM
so hamilton sign a player they hope will score goals to keep them up, we sign a player to keep the goals out :rolleyes:

The irresistable force meets the flapping object?

Hibbie_Cameron
Will be gutted if Carroll leaves Newcastle. More so a im going to the game on saturday and they probably wont buy a suitable replacement:rolleyes:

GreenCastle

Who can the fans boo at ER now ?

All the boo boys are leaving...:wink:

bingo70
31-01-2011, 03:48 PM
You think the guy that updates the hibs official website has maybe called in sick or something?

That's us lost two players today and signed one but there's not a peep coming from the club :confused:

(bet they announce it all while i'm typing this just to make me look like a dick :wink:)

SMAXXA
31-01-2011, 03:49 PM

Fingers crossed he doesnt miss his flight.......he missed everything else since he signed for us!

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Bid for Iwelumo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJtViqs1Bo

He can do this - so would fit right in :greengrin

Purehibee_MYB
31-01-2011, 03:50 PM
You think the guy that updates the hibs official website has maybe called in sick or something?

That's us lost two players today and signed one but there's not a peep coming from the club :confused:

(bet they announce it all while i'm typing this just to make me look like a dick :wink:)

OR He is just waiting for us to sign a few players and put it in one news story?

Wilson
31-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Fingers crossed he doesnt miss his flight.......he missed everything else since he signed for us!

It'll be okay. He's a check-in to departure lounge player.

bingo70
31-01-2011, 03:51 PM
OR He is just waiting for us to sign a few players and put it in one news story?

Lazy ******* then, must be sitting about the office doin nowt all day :agree: :wink:

GreenCastle
31-01-2011, 03:53 PM

Was there not someone on here working at the airport.

Can they not help De Graff with his bags and express check in ? :wink:

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 03:54 PM

Ajax?

Exelicor or however its spelt :greengrin

Who can the fans boo at ER now ?

All the boo boys are leaving...:wink:

I wouldn't like to think that a sense of humour is returning to the boards, it's almost like a "feel good factor" :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 03:54 PM
It'll be okay. He's a check-in to departure lounge player.

:top marks

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Bid for Iwelumo?

:not worth would be a great signing. Deek would have no room for complaint with him by his side.

SMAXXA
31-01-2011, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't like to think that a sense of humour is returning to the boards, it's almost like a "feel good factor" :greengrin

*****g Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :greengrin

MacBean
31-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Will be gutted if Carroll leaves Newcastle. More so a im going to the game on saturday and they probably wont buy a suitable replacement:rolleyes:

you wouldn't have been able to see him play anyway as he is injured :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Bid for Iwelumo?

Anything in this one?

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 04:01 PM
*****g Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :greengrin

Still think we are doomed :devil:

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Be a really big let down, if when we do get the point of announcing a centre-half and a striker, it is boys that we have never heard of.

Hibbie_Cameron
31-01-2011, 04:03 PM
you wouldn't have been able to see him play anyway as he is injured :greengrin

He's back training today of all days:greengrin

Seen him plenty times before though

Sylar
31-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Anything in this one?

He's been at the windup all day, what do you think? :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
31-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Be a really big let down, if when we do get the point of announcing a centre-half and a striker, it is boys that we have never heard of.

I'll take anyone right now. Colin Murdock and Hurtado? Nae bother :aok:

SMAXXA
31-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Still think we are doomed :devil:

Defo no going back this keeper sounds murder! :greengrin

Seriously tho, people can say what they want about the transfer windows but they are pretty exciting times!!!!!

Deek01
31-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Chris Hogg released...

MacBean
31-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Chris Hogg released...

POTY 07/08
great professional, shame things ended so sour with Hoggy. All the best :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
31-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Defo no going back this keeper sounds murder! :greengrin

Seriously tho, people can say what they want about the transfer windows but they are pretty exciting times!!!!!

Last day is brilliant :wink: perhaps just make the next window "a week" :cool2:

aberhibsfc
31-01-2011, 04:16 PM
POTY 07/08
great professional, shame things ended so sour with Hoggy. All the best :thumbsup:

:agree: wonder if Mowbray will snap him up?