PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick's Hibernian

St Pats Branch
30-01-2011, 07:31 PM
We have recently established 'St. Patrick's Hibernian Supporters Club' which is a new branch associated with the Hibernian Supporters Association.
Our aim is to keep the historic name of St Patrick’s, the original home of Hibernian football club, as the supporters voice and link to the club. We have ideas as a young branch going forward and would be happy to share these with anyone interested.

As a new branch we are keen to recruit new members and would ask anyone interested to let me know via PM or email stpats.hibernian@virginmedia.com (stpats.hibernian@virginmedia.com)

Please note, it is not our intention to take members from existing branches. Also we are aware that Hibs.net has it's own branch associated to the HSA but we trust this thread doesn't break any forum rules with regards to advertising etc.

:flag:

GGTTH

Bishop Hibee
30-01-2011, 07:36 PM
I know one or two people involved in this. All good Hibees and the team needs as much support as they can get in these dark hours in Hibs history.

GGTTH :flag:

Iggy Pope
30-01-2011, 08:04 PM
We have recently established 'St. Patrick's Hibernian Supporters Club' which is a new branch associated with the Hibernian Supporters Association.
Our aim is to keep the historic name of St Patrick’s, the original home of Hibernian football club, as the supporters voice and link to the club. We have ideas as a young branch going forward and would be happy to share these with anyone interested.

As a new branch we are keen to recruit new members and would ask anyone interested to let me know via PM or email stpats.hibernian@virginmedia.com (stpats.hibernian@virginmedia.com)

Please note, it is not our intention to take members from existing branches. Also we are aware that Hibs.net has it's own branch associated to the HSA but we trust this thread doesn't break any forum rules with regards to advertising etc.

GGTTH

St Pat's old boy myself and heard a few things about this.
Interested.

St Pats Branch
30-01-2011, 08:38 PM
St Pat's old boy myself and heard a few things about this.
Interested.

You have a PM

Yeah, most of our members so far are former St pats boys but we're open to all for memberships.

Cheers, Rory

NoTottiNoParty
10-02-2011, 06:24 PM

GGTTH

Can you get wee Rab to get me the forms or whatever it is? I'm interested!

JimBHibees
10-02-2011, 06:49 PM
I know one or two people involved in this. All good Hibees and the team needs as much support as they can get in these dark hours in Hibs history.GGTTH :flag:

Not that dark surely. Having a poor season but will no doubt bounce back.

Thecat23
10-02-2011, 06:52 PM

GGTTH

Hey can you PM me as i would be interested in this also.

persevere1875
10-02-2011, 07:27 PM
You have a PM

Yeah, most of our members so far are former St pats boys but we're open to all for memberships.

Cheers, Rory

My Dads a former St Pats boy, do members have to live locally ? Obviously I'm miles away but I'm not currently a member of any official supporters club and would be interested in getting details.

St Pats Branch
10-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Can you get wee Rab to get me the forms or whatever it is? I'm interested!

Will do, I'll see him at the game on Saturday!
We'll more than likely be in the club after the game if you can make it along?

St Pats Branch
10-02-2011, 07:59 PM
Hey can you PM me as i would be interested in this also.

You have a PM! :aok:

St Pats Branch
10-02-2011, 08:06 PM
My Dads a former St Pats boy, do members have to live locally ? Obviously I'm miles away but I'm not currently a member of any official supporters club and would be interested in getting details.

No you dont need to live locally, or even have links to St Pats although most of our current members do, but we're hoping to get as big a base of members as possible.

Its possible to join as an Out of town member which basically means you can only use your club card on match days, but pay a lesser membership fee. I'm not sure what qualifies as being an out of towner (outside edinburgh i'd guess) but you would definitely qualify:agree:

Its £7 for an out of town member initially and then £5 annually (due in January)

Pm me or email for more info!

GGTTH

NoTottiNoParty
10-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Will do, I'll see him at the game on Saturday!
We'll more than likely be in the club after the game if you can make it along?

I'm working in Rab's local on Saturday night, so I'm sure it will give him the excuse so he can pop in afterwards! :greengrin

leemel
10-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Pm me all details please

penihibs
10-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Pm me details please.:agree:

Jamesie
10-02-2011, 10:45 PM
PM me details please :thumbsup:

St Pats Branch
11-02-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm working in Rab's local on Saturday night, so I'm sure it will give him the excuse so he can pop in afterwards! :greengrin

He doesn't need much of an excuse! :greengrin

I'll let him know!:aok:

St Pats Branch
11-02-2011, 07:23 PM
Pm me all details please

Pm me details please.:agree:

PM me details please :thumbsup:

You all have PM's Guys! :aok:

St Pats Branch
11-02-2011, 07:32 PM
If anyone interested we'll be in the Hibs club a FT on Saturday with membership forms and would be happy to meet you.

Otherwise pm me or drop an email at the above address.

Cheers,
Rory

GGTTH

James.
11-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Could you send me a PM mate

Cheers

tamsonsbairn
13-02-2011, 04:36 PM
I spoke to a lot of guys in tamsons after sat's game and all would be interested in this. could you please pm me.

Hibernia Na Eir
13-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Rory

you have a PM

Iggy Pope
13-02-2011, 07:11 PM

PM me yer old man's details - St Pats OBs are thin on the ground!
Stevie Y

Brizo
13-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Can you pm me details please :thumbsup:

gillythehibby
13-02-2011, 08:19 PM

GGTTH

Great Idea. My family got a long association with St Pat's and the "coogit". I was married there as was my sister. My old man was one of "boys from the high St". Great idea and would love to join. PM me

St Pats Branch
13-02-2011, 08:20 PM
I spoke to a lot of guys in tamsons after sat's game and all would be interested in this. could you please pm me.

Can you pm me details please :thumbsup:

You have a PM guys!

Rory

you have a PM

I've sent the info :aok:

St Pats Branch
13-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Great Idea. My family got a long association with St Pat's and the "coogit". I was married there as was my sister. My old man was one of "boys from the high St". Great idea and would love to join. PM me

For some reason it wont let me PM you mate?:confused:
Maybe an admin could help out?

Best bet would be to email stpats.hibernian@virginmedia.com
My old man Dougie will get back to you with the details, he was brought up in the area too.

Cheers,
Rory

gillythehibby
13-02-2011, 08:35 PM
For some reason it wont let me PM you mate?:confused:
Maybe an admin could help out?

Best bet would be to email stpats.hibernian@virginmedia.com
My old man Dougie will get back to you with the details, he was brought up in the area too.

Cheers,
Rory

Just emailed you rory. Cheers John

St Pats Branch
13-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Branch Update

Our committee would like to invite you to our next full branch meeting. The date for the meeting, none other than Thursday 17th March, St Patrick Day, in the Hibs Club, Sunnyside, Easter Rd, starting at 8pm.

We would encourage any potential new members to come along on that night, where application forms will be available and we can progress new applicants to the St Patrick Branch.

We would also encourage you to support the St Patrick night on Friday 18th March organised by St Paul’s branch, at the Club. Money raised from this event will go towards a commemorative bust of Michael Whelahan Hibernians first Club captain. Tickets £4 can be obtained at the club or on the night.

RIP
14-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Interesting thread.

I was brought up at 111 Dumbiedykes Road in the early 60's at a time when everyone in my Street claimed to be a cousin of Pat Stanton. Keen fitba players could play indoors at the Pleasance Trust or Crossroads.

As a primary school pupil at Drummond St / South Bridge school (aka Infirmary St) we used to 'engage' with our young contemporaries at St Ann's in the Coogait. Running battles, the odd stick or stane in a game of "Proddies against Papes". Enlightened times :greengrin

It's strange to think that within a few years I'd be singing republican songs in the Albion Road Shed along with my fellow Hibbies.

ronaldo7
14-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Interesting thread.

I was brought up at 111 Dumbiedykes Road in the early 60's at a time when everyone in my Street claimed to be a cousin of Pat Stanton. Keen fitba players could play indoors at the Pleasance Trust or Crossroads.

As a primary school pupil at Drummond St / South Bridge school (aka Infirmary St) we used to 'engage' with our young contemporaries at St Ann's in the Coogait. Running battles, the odd stick or stane in a game of "Proddies against Papes". Enlightened times :greengrin

It's strange to think that within a few years I'd be singing republican songs in the Albion Road Shed along with my fellow Hibbies.

I was brought up just doon the road fi ye. Horse Wynd.

Went to Milton hoose and then Jimmy Clarks. Good times until the brewery demolished the hooses and we were sent packing to Sighthill.:fuming:

Nice to see the St Pats get up and running:aok:

Hibernia Na Eir
15-03-2011, 09:15 AM
I was brought up just doon the road fi ye. Horse Wynd.

Went to Milton hoose and then Jimmy Clarks. Good times until the brewery demolished the hooses and we were sent packing to Sighthill.:fuming:

Nice to see the St Pats get up and running:aok:

I also attended Milton House, great school :greengrin

GORDONSMITH7
17-03-2011, 03:43 AM
A few pints of the blackstuff today then appropriately my first Branch meeting of the St Patrick's Hibernian Supporters Club at the Hibs Club @ 8.00 pm.

BIG G

St Pats Branch
17-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Happy St Patrick's Day!

We are pleased to launch our website which we hope will allow members to be kept up to date with the latest news and make it easier for potential new members to join.

http://www.hiberniansaintpatricks.co.uk/

Again we hope to meet our new members and any potential new members at our branch meeting in the Hibs Club at Sunnyside at 8pm.

Green_one
17-03-2011, 07:52 PM
We are pleased to launch our website which we hope will allow members to be kept up to date with the latest news and make it easier for potential new members to join.

Site works fine, Paypal and all.

Nice site.

Happy St Pats :greengrin:flag:

Albanian Hibs
17-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day!

Again we hope to meet our new members and any potential new members at our branch meeting in the Hibs Club at Sunnyside at 8pm.

Great website :aok: I believe my Dad and his mate joined tonight and he got me a membership form too :aok:

Hibernia Na Eir
18-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Was good meetin all the st pats lads last night, great bunch. Unfortunately unable to make it this evenin but would still like to make a donation towards the bust. Hope the unveiling goes well lads. See you all again next meet!

The Harp Awakes
18-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Was good meetin all the st pats lads last night, great bunch. Unfortunately unable to make it this evenin but would still like to make a donation towards the bust. Hope the unveiling goes well lads. See you all again next meet!

Aye, great bunch of guys and enjoyed the blether. Going to be a well run supporters club with bags of enthusiasm shown around the table.

All the best for the bash tonight and sorry I can't make it - away for the weekend.

Cheers

THA

Hibernia Na Eir
18-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Tonight 9pm, BBC4, Christy Moore live from Barrowlands 2008 then afterwards Folk Hibernia. Celebration of Irish singers.

Cant beat Christy Moore, what a voice. Coming to Edinburgh 12/13 April :thumbsup:

RickyS
21-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Aye, great bunch of guys and enjoyed the blether. Going to be a well run supporters club with bags of enthusiasm shown around the table.

All the best for the bash tonight and sorry I can't make it - away for the weekend.

Cheers

THA

hope the fund raising went well lads, was there a target and did u make it?
have saw the bust and it looks great, wee bit disappointed that there has been nothing on the website or the papers about it.