PDA

View Full Version : 3 players we need - simple

Col2
30-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Adam Rooney. Goalscorer, proven in Spl, tall strong and can lead the line. £100k

Ivan Sproule. More passion than the rest of the team put together. Brings crowd into just about every game and is out of contact in summer. £100k.

Andy Webster. Total leader and superb defender. Get him on loan. If not him then similar no nonsense central defender.

With the new recruits and Brown back in goals we would be fine and can then build on this in summer.

Out - Bamba, Grounds, Hogg and Zemmama raising cash and releasing wages.

Rod you have 24 hours to get it done. Start now and set you alarm early tomorrow morning.

micksoo
30-01-2011, 07:56 PM
Ivan can't sign - something to do with not being allowed to play for more than 2 clubs in a season.

holyrood hibbie
30-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Adams Rooney. Goalscorer, proven I'm Spl, tall strong and can lead the line. £100k

Ivan Sproule. More passion than the rest of the team put together. Brings crowd into just about every game and is out of contact in summer. £100k.

Andy Webster. Total leader and superb defender. Get him on loan.

Rod you have 24 hours to get it done. Start now and set you alarm early tomorrow morning.

Agreed 100%. Sproule was an amazing player and understood the fans. Rooney is prolefic and top quality. And Webster could be a sevre possibility.

Good choices there.

holyrood hibbie
30-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Ivan can't sign - something to do with not being allowed to play for more than 2 clubs in a season.

He can because one club was a loan

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Because enthusiasm is as low as it has been for ages, there is a case to say that big name signings could almost be self-financing. Those players mentioned could put an extra 1,000 on the crowd for midweek.

stokesmessiah
30-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Adams Rooney. Goalscorer, proven I'm Spl, tall strong and can lead the line. £100k

Andy Webster. Total leader and superb defender. Get him on loan.

I see what your getting at here, couple of problems though. 1) Sproule - Cant play for another club this season. 2) Rangers already have a threadbare squad getting rid of there only really adequate cover for defence when you have a OAP is lunacy that Uncle Watty wont be daft enough to do !

I think we should sign that keeper who was on trial (a few ppl "in the know" said he perfored well at EM) as none of our current keepers really inspire me.

We really really need a no-nonsense CH as Dickoh is woeful IMO, cant read a game, cant pass out of defence and slower than me and im slow.

Finally, the one everyone has been screaming out for is a tough CF who can hold up the ball, bring ppl in and scores.

How much of that we get i dont know but i do have a feeling that we are going to get one really quality signing yet.