PDA

View Full Version : Must go now!

JACK_HFC
30-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Colin Nish is a disgrace, tallest man on the field and wins nothing!! Why does he constantly start? :grr: :brickwall GET RID OF HIM!

Dickoh not bad defender but has no pace at all thats how we lost goal 2!! Give big stephens a go? :confused:

Graeme Smith is useless he should not be playing over brown or stack!

No Derek Riordan today? Not a big loss in my opinion, good striker but no effort id happily take money for him. :I'm waiti

GET THIS SORTED CC!
PETRIE GET SPENDING OR GET READY FOR RELEGATION!!!!!!! :aok:

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 06:19 PM
:lolyam::lolyam::lolyam:

Getting easier by the day

Toaods
30-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Wee midget, pygmy, dwarf John Daly agrees.

Phil D. Rolls
30-01-2011, 06:38 PM
:hmmm: The OP makes some good points. Very few people on here seem to like Nish, and I too am frightened that we could get relegated if we don't spend money. Very wise words, and (IMO) long overdue.

HNA7
30-01-2011, 06:46 PM
:lolyam::lolyam::lolyam:

Getting easier by the day

Thanks for the help, but this one's a Hibs fan :wink:

SouthamptonHibs
30-01-2011, 06:59 PM
If we don't sign a striker before the window closes we might aswell save the heartache for the next few months and lock up easter road and hand the keys into the SPL to look after until next season.
Over 10hrs without a goal and he still plays NISH...he is brutal, Galbraith should have scored today but was brutal, kept making the wrong choices, wotherspoon is never a striker...least we have options on the bench with Duffy and Bryne both have never scored for us...

For all those that don't want Riorden to play have a word....the reason he's not been scoring is we don't create any chances, the midfield looked better today in the future we might create more chances.............the team is crying out for a striker.

Petrie get it sorted...the current team could play all day and not score 10.5hrs and counting it must be double that since we kept a cleansheet in the league

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 07:02 PM
If we don't sign a striker before the window closes we might aswell save the heartache for the next few months and lock up easter road and hand the keys into the SPL to look after until next season.
Over 10hrs without a goal and he still plays NISH...he is brutal, Galbraith should have scored today but was brutal, kept making the wrong choices, wotherspoon is never a striker...least we have options on the bench with Duffy and Bryne both have never scored for us...

For all those that don't want Riorden to play have a word....the reason he's not been scoring is we don't create any chances, the midfield looked better today in the future we might create more chances.............the team is crying out for a striker.

Petrie get it sorted...the current team could play all days and not score

Spot on D .

Pedantic_Hibee
30-01-2011, 07:04 PM

Petrie get it sorted...the current team could play all day and not score 10.5hrs and counting it must be double that since we kept a cleansheet in the league

I'd suggest meeting up for a pint next time a Hibs game is on but we'd end up crying into each others arms and that's not a good look in a pub. :cool2:

SouthamptonHibs
30-01-2011, 07:20 PM
I'd suggest meeting up for a pint next time a Hibs game is on but we'd end up crying into each others arms and that's not a good look in a pub. :cool2:

I'm past the crying stage, over the angry stage and now onto the dreaming stage off the 2010-11 Hibernian FC roller coaster...
I'll PM you for the St Midden game which is 20th Feb if your around...drinking beer watching Hibs is definetly advised:thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
30-01-2011, 07:26 PM

like your dig at kurtis here:rolleyes: how he can he score for us when he hasnt been given match time?:confused:

essexhibee
30-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Id be VERY worried if i was him in trying to find a new club.