PDA

View Full Version : Charity Game - Gentleman's Smoker

Moncs
30-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

As an additional fundraiser for this years charity game I have organised a Gentleman;s Dinner.

Date - Sunday 13th February @ 3pm
Location - Bainfield Bowling Club
Tickets - £25

The afternoon includes a 3 course meal and 3 great guest speakers including Sandy Strang, John Gahagan and Pat Stanton. As well as all that we have some fantastic auction and raffle prizes along with some fun games.

For more info have a look at our website Rivals4Charity Wesbite and click on the Gentleman's Smoker Afternoon link on the right hand side.

For tickets simply contact me on 07723 528983 or email scott.moncrieff@rivals4charity.co.uk

Thanks
Scott Moncrieff

.Sean.
30-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Hi Everyone,

As an additional fundraiser for this years charity game I have organised a Gentleman;s Dinner.

Date - Sunday 13th February @ 3pm
Location - Bainfield Bowling Club
Tickets - £25

The afternoon includes a 3 course meal and 3 great guest speakers including Sandy Strang, John Gahagan and Pat Stanton. As well as all that we have some fantastic auction and raffle prizes along with some fun games.

For more info have a look at our website Rivals4Charity Wesbite and click on the Gentleman's Smoker Afternoon link on the right hand side.

For tickets simply contact me on 07723 528983 or email scott.moncrieff@rivals4charity.co.uk

Thanks
Scott Moncrieff
He's excellent :agree:

Moncs
31-01-2011, 06:36 PM
He's excellent :agree:

I have heard the same...

Moncs
06-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Last couple of days to get your tickets guys... let me know if you would like any.