PDA

View Full Version : Need changes now!

billbee
30-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Blah! Blah! Blah! we need a striker - Blah! Blah! Blah! Goalkeeping Errors - CC must go etc etc etc.

Right CC has to be given more time cant let him go the now got to see this season out - but we NEED NOW!

TWO f STRIKERS A COMANDING CENTRE HALF and get that keeper changed back to Brown FFS No confidence in Smith!

£500 grand is that to much to ask the board for???????????

hibeenicol
30-01-2011, 04:27 PM
I would like us to bring in Thompson from Burnley and Rooney from ICT. And if there was a chance I'd like to bring Webster form the huns don't know how much that one would cost though. If we were to do that I think we'd have a team that would stay up easy.

Brown

Towell Webster Hanlon Booth

Wotherspoon Palsson Scott Riordan

Thompson Rooney

Subs Stack, Stephens, Murray, Miller, Thornhill, Duffy, Byrne.

Franck Stanton
30-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I would like us to bring in Thompson from Burnley and Rooney from ICT. And if there was a chance I'd like to bring Webster form the huns don't know how much that one would cost though. If we were to do that I think we'd have a team that would stay up easy.

Brown

Towell Webster Hanlon Booth

Wotherspoon Palsson Scott Riordan

Thompson Rooney

Subs Stack, Stephens, Murray, Miller, Thornhill, Duffy, Byrne.

Stay up ? God if we started the season with that team we would be splitting the auld firm. :wink:

hibeenicol
30-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Stay up ? God if we started the season with that team we would be splitting the auld firm. :wink:

We'd defo be up the right end of the league again. Fingers crossed:greengrin