PDA

View Full Version : Stop This Defeatism!

smurf
30-01-2011, 03:38 PM
RP needs to get busy and do whatever it takes to bring in the central defender and striker identified by CC (and if he hasn't ask why they appointed him).

CC needs to finally decide on his strongest eleven and stick with them and the best formation.

The players need to do their talking on the park.

And finally us the fans... I feel guilty I wasn't up there today...

More than ever our club needs us. And it IS OUR club. Not RP's. Not CC's. Not the players. OURS.

Because we are the constant.

So midweek in huge numbers we need to really turn up and be THAT twelfth man.

We are not down yet.

So RP, CC, players and us need to all do our bit.

And more.

Sylar
30-01-2011, 03:42 PM
RP needs to get busy and do whatever it takes to bring in the central defender and striker identified by CC (and if he hasn't ask why they appointed him).

CC needs to finally decide on his strongest eleven and stick with them and the best formation.

More than ever our club needs us. And it IS OUR club. Not RP's. Not CC's. Not the players. OURS.

We are not down yet.

And more.

Like all relationships, it's reciprocal.

The fans have backed the team vocally and financially, despite an obvious lack of effort (or ability) shown by the players.

This is an industry, and we are the customers - in no other walk of life would a customer settle for paying x amount of £ per season and enduring such a substandard, overpriced product.

The fans are doing all they can. Over to the players and their manager to respond.

fatbloke
30-01-2011, 03:43 PM

We are not down yet.

And more.

Preaching to the converted my man, Preaching to the converted!

Beefster
30-01-2011, 03:43 PM

We are not down yet.

And more.

I think, now that Calderwood has started to bring in his own players, some areas of the team might be more settled now. I can't see Rankin, McBride etc playing again except in emergencies.

FitbaFolkKen
30-01-2011, 03:44 PM

We are not down yet.

And more.

Has someone hacked your account???? :wink:

I agree however, new blood in let's keep our team up! :flag:

degenerated
30-01-2011, 03:46 PM
I think, now that Calderwood has started to bring in his own players, some areas of the team might be more settled now. I can't see Rankin, McBride etc playing again except in emergencies.

Hopefully he can bring a centre half as well then cause until Dickoh gets binned we're always going to struggle. I'd also like to think that's the last we'll see of galbraith for a while too!

HibsMax
30-01-2011, 03:47 PM

We are not down yet.

And more.
I think that now CC has brought in at least a few new faces he should be able to nail things down. All the tinkering has been frustrating but I don't necessarily believe it could have been avoided. I don't know though, I don't have insider knowledge. But after the transfer window slams shut CC has to try and introduce some semblance of stability.

mcfly
30-01-2011, 03:48 PM

We are not down yet.

And more.

If we spend serious money tomorrow then i will be optimisitic - if we dont then i really fear for us and the board will have let the manager and most importantly the fans down.

RP must see what is wrong with the team so find the money or face relegation

smurf
30-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Like all relationships, it's reciprocal.

The fans have backed the team vocally and financially, despite an obvious lack of effort (or ability) shown by the players.

This is an industry, and we are the customers - in no other walk of life would a customer settle for paying x amount of £ per season and enduring such a substandard, overpriced product.

The fans are doing all they can. Over to the players and their manager to respond.

I agree in the sense that in a league position the performance of the fans is well above that of RP (boardroon), CC and the players.

But all four need to do their bit.

And RP in particular needs to forget about sleep until midnight tomorrow night i'd suggest.

HibsMax
30-01-2011, 04:51 PM
I agree in the sense that in a league position the performance of the fans is well above that of RP (boardroon), CC and the players.

But all four need to do their bit.

And RP in particular needs to forget about sleep until midnight tomorrow night i'd suggest.

He can sleep as long as he wants as long as he leaves a pile of blank cheques for Colin. :wink:

1875 NO 1
30-01-2011, 04:55 PM

We are not down yet.

And more.
Get andy webster on loan from the huns.

splash the cash for rooney

smurf
30-01-2011, 05:12 PM
Get andy webster on loan from the huns.

splash the cash for rooney

They two would make a huge difference.