PDA

View Full Version : How did the new boys do ?

AlbertK86
30-01-2011, 03:35 PM
I was delighted with the peformances of Scott and Palsson.

Both gave us a bit of dig and Palsson especially looks as if he has great composure and a football brain. Scott has the passion and aggressiveness we have not had in the midfield for years.

Hopeful they can get us going once they settle in.

Thornhill not had enough time to be judged.

All we need now is an experienced centre back who can talk Hanlon Booth and Towell through a game as they all look to have the right attitude and attributes.

oh aye we need a couple of forwards.

ROD ... lets spend decent money on Rooney and Sammon to keep us in the league.

Still think CC can turn it around. I think he knows Nish is pish but has no decent options just now. he recognised Galbraith was running about like a headless chicken and saw that Nish is clueless and hooked them both.

Toaods
30-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Thought the new faces done well....including Towell.

bruno
30-01-2011, 03:50 PM
I was delighted with the peformances of Scott and Palsson.

Both gave us a bit of dig and Palsson especially looks as if he has great composure and a football brain. Scott has the passion and aggressiveness we have not had in the midfield for years.

Hopeful they can get us going once they settle in.

Thornhill not had enough time to be judged.

All we need now is an experienced centre back who can talk Hanlon Booth and Towell through a game as they all look to have the right attitude and attributes.

oh aye we need a couple of forwards.

ROD ... lets spend decent money on Rooney and Sammon to keep us in the league.

Still think CC can turn it around. I think he knows Nish is pish but has no decent options just now. he recognised Galbraith was running about like a headless chicken and saw that Nish is clueless and hooked them both.

I thought that Pallson looked very technicallY gifted and composed will be a real asset To the SPL.

Scott was still chasing down balls at 3 down working really hard I think that a mix of these 2 can only help Hibs.

I think that Booth looked vulnerable but that may be more due to lack of height against United's strong forwards as well as a complete lack of any support from left midfield