PDA

View Full Version : Colin Nish

Wotherspiniesta
30-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Sum up his performance today in 3 words.

matty_f
30-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Only need one, and the swear filer will delete it. Can sum up his last year at least with the same word.

magnificent_seven
Not the worst.

Dunbar Hibee
Utter utter .

TheEastTerrace
30-01-2011, 03:17 PM
never a footballer

Jim_in_Canada
Not the worst.

but close !

JE89
I'll use one

scapegoat

TheGreenMan
Usual Colin Nish

pacorosssco
30-01-2011, 03:18 PM

root toot oot

taxi for nish

male cant jump

too many falls

always on arse

shut the door...........

do i need to go on

HibbyAndy
Cant win header

Cant stay onside

No movement

Cant link up

No goalscoring threat

Huffs puffs moans

Cant stay on feet

Take your pick, This boy is the worst striker ive seen in a hibernian jersey.

darwenhibby
Tries but rubbish

Newhaven
We would be better playing with a man down

AlbertK86
30-01-2011, 03:19 PM
ridiculous, fouls, clueless

James Connolly
Doesn't offer anything!!

EasterRoad4Ever
Embarrassment to Hibernian

Thecat23
I hate the nish bashing threads but i've had enough of him.. CC if you read this i'm offering to play for free. I have a gammy knee slow as hell 5'7 but i can honestly say i'll give you more than that streak of p!sh anyday.

.Sean.
30-01-2011, 03:21 PM
3 words?

Liam89
30-01-2011, 03:22 PM
An absolute shambles

HFC07
30-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Is Nish Pish?

Nish Is Pish!

RickyS
30-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Only need one, and the swear filer will delete it. Can sum up his last year at least with the same word.

was he playing

fatbloke
30-01-2011, 03:25 PM
dearie dearie me

Big Ed
30-01-2011, 03:26 PM
I'll use one

scapegoat

I'll use two: Wage Thief.

Diclonius
30-01-2011, 03:27 PM
I've defended Nish before but that was a pathetic performance today. He should never play for the club again - we may as well play with one man short.

Sylar
30-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Isolated, frustrating & lazy.

Ernie Cobra
30-01-2011, 03:36 PM
i cant express what i think of this guy adequately enough.

disgrace to football
extremely light weight
on his arse
moaning faced ****er
milk turns quicker
not alloa class
has no class
has no speed
has no skill
offers **** all
wastes a shirt
steals a wage
time to go
GTF
not a scapegoat
beter at hearts
embarrassment to hibs

J-C
30-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Offers very little
tries but sheite
waste of space
first touch crap
second touch crap
thrid touch crap
he's just crap

FitbaFolkKen
30-01-2011, 03:43 PM
He just isn't good enough..... no need for all the abuse he gets as he clearly tries but at the end of the day he isn't good enough and needs to move on.

essexhibee
Beyond dire. He must know he's ***** right?

mcfly
Rhymes with name

Top Pans Hibby
30-01-2011, 03:58 PM
petrie's human shield???

IWasThere2016
30-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Free him now.

Big wage thief

billbee
30-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Had enough of him! a f joke for a footballer!

Craig_in_Prague
30-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Free him now.

Big wage thief

Don't like or rate Nish, never have done.

But I don't like reverting to all this stuff TBH.

Hibs signed him, he tries, he cares, but just isn't good enough.
Hardly a wage thief when the club signed and pick him.

delbert
30-01-2011, 04:17 PM
You are a wage thief when you go to your work, and either dont work very hard, or dont do your job well at all on a consistent basis. Therefore on both counts Colin Nish = wage thief, but he certainly is'nt alone in that, but just replying to the thread title.

StevieC
30-01-2011, 04:17 PM
tries his best

:agree:

but then again

:hmmm:

not good enough

:rolleyes:

Pedantic_Hibee
30-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Hate to slate a fellow Hibbie but he's the most unintelligent footballer I've ever seen in my life.

ForeverHibs93
30-01-2011, 04:23 PM
I think everyones covered all the 3 word phrases so I'll just go with p!sh:greengrin

Wilson
30-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Bent my wookie

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2011, 04:34 PM
I thought in the 1st half he was as good as i have seen him play in ages, maybe even ever. He was still very average though, and the 2nd half he reverted to usual with his falling over, fouling and just general pishness. :boo hoo:

Bostonhibby
30-01-2011, 04:36 PM
fell over again

lapsedhibee
30-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Rhymes with name

He's not lame, he just doesn't run very fast.

Instead of slating him, though - hasn't this already been done to death? - I would really like to hear sometime what Nishy himself has to say about playing/being played (by successive managers), in a position to which he is clearly not suited. That mistake is there for all to see, not just something that fitba people ken.

skipster7
30-01-2011, 04:41 PM
weak,slow,unbalanced.

petulant,inept,expired.

shows how bad the rest of the strikers are:rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2011, 04:43 PM
He's not lame, he just doesn't run very fast.

Instead of slating him, though - hasn't this already been done to death? - I would really like to hear sometime what Nishy himself has to say about playing/being played (by successive managers), in a position to which he is clearly not suited. That mistake is there for all to see, not just something that fitba people ken.

What is his position, where does he prefer to play? As i'm absolutely baffled to what he thinks or we think is his best position?

nortonhibby
30-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Total Colin Nish

500miles
30-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Has Given Up.

....But Hardly Suprising.

skipster7
30-01-2011, 04:50 PM
he won a few things 1st half but we are crying out for someone you can pass to confident that you can go go and support him without being out of position when he falls over (and he will)

not good enough

stuck with him

help ma boab

Hibee Daz
30-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Worst striker ever.

:taxi

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-01-2011, 05:04 PM
It's not our opinion today of Nish that matters most IMO. It is the opinion of the referee and of the Dundee Utd back four. Brines thinks, your game is to get the ball and then fall over, so you can look at me as many times as you like with open arms, but you are getting nothing. Gary Kenneth looks at him and thinks I will leave him to Dillon, who is not even a centre half, cos he will get no change from him at all. If you play a big target man, and the opposition don't match him with their big centre half, that has to mean something.

Gala Foxes
30-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Just walk out tomorrow Nish - you have nothing to give this club

down the slope
30-01-2011, 05:07 PM
I think Nish was at his best a couple of seasons ago, there is no point in slagging him as he is probably doing his best but we need more than his best right now. What has happened to Trakys ?, we have won two games and he was playing in both of them so surely the logic is that he must play, something strange going on at ER when he does not even get a seat on the bench to give you an alternative.

el capitano
30-01-2011, 05:07 PM
decent first half, average 2nd half, never in a million years the worst out there today, a 2 page thread for one player. we are a shambles at the back, all game we never done anything with confidence.

we must have some amount of supporters in the dundee area to have got home from the game in time to post here.

i dont buy this falling over, slow, wage thief etc statements. any forward and i do mean any, would struggle to shine with punts up the park.

im more worried about the way we seem to give goals away before we start slagging our usual scapegoats.

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2011, 05:10 PM
decent first half, average 2nd half, never in a million years the worst out there today, a 2 page thread for one player. we are a shambles at the back, all game we never done anything with confidence.

we must have some amount of supporters in the dundee area to have got home from the game in time to post here.

i dont buy this falling over, slow, wage thief etc statements. any forward and i do mean any, would struggle to shine with punts up the park.

im more worried about the way we seem to give goals away before we start slagging our usual scapegoats.

I was in Blackpool, but the 2nd half pishness was there for all to see in the fylde coast?:confused:

KiddA
30-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Free him now.

Big wage thief

The guy should do the decent thing and quit but he won't and he will continue to steal from Hibs for the remainder of the season.

CC tried to give him a hint with the whole China move but why does he keep persisting with him. Our other strikers cannot be as bad as him surly :dunno:. If he plays on Wednesday CC is just digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole :agree: I mean its not rocket science the guy is a truly awful player and we would be better playing a mannequin up front. At least the mannequin would not foul as much and might win a few balls :agree: all the midfield would have to do is knock it of the mannequin. Nish's first touch is a pass anyway :hmmm: maybe CC should do this :dunno:

Truly awful times being a Hibby right now :boo hoo:

jackhfc
30-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Useless S****y Lump

el capitano
30-01-2011, 05:23 PM
I was in Blackpool, but the 2nd half pishness was there for all to see in the fylde coast?:confused:

yeah the 2nd half was hard to watch, i dont know where we go from here except to keep same team and hope for them to gel/create something. this will be no good tho if we keep gifting goals away.

wish i was in blackpool rather than tannadice

Leithenhibby
30-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Must get chop!!!

To think that this waste of space wears the same No: 9 jersey as many of my heroes!! It's just not right. :rolleyes:

el capitano
30-01-2011, 05:30 PM
The guy should do the decent thing and quit but he won't and he will continue to steal from Hibs for the remainder of the season.

CC tried to give him a hint with the whole China move but why does he keep persisting with him. Our other strikers cannot be as bad as him surly :dunno:. If he plays on Wednesday CC is just digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole :agree: I mean its not rocket science the guy is a truly awful player and we would be better playing a mannequin up front. At least the mannequin would not foul as much and might win a few balls :agree: all the midfield would have to do is knock it of the mannequin. Nish's first touch is a pass anyway :hmmm: maybe CC should do this :dunno:

Truly awful times being a Hibby right now :boo hoo:

this is nonesense im affraid, we are in a bad way as a club. he is nowhere near the problem you make him out to be here.

until we stop gifting goals and creating chances then its time to judge our strikers.

im the first to admit hes short of what i expect at hibs but any other striker would struggle also.

hopefully we get one or two in tomorrow, might give us the little confidence we need for wednesday night as it is now massive and we need a win.

duffy and byrne did nothing when they came on and galbraith had imo his worst game ever for us today but playing in a team gifting goals away weekly does not help.

Mon Dieu4
30-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Poor mans Konte

hibsbollah
30-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Bring Back Amadou.

bassa beat me to it!

JACK_HFC
30-01-2011, 06:07 PM

ususal colin pish

curriedode
30-01-2011, 06:10 PM

Headless chicken

lapsedhibee
30-01-2011, 06:15 PM
What is his position, where does he prefer to play? As i'm absolutely baffled to what he thinks or we think is his best position?

I think Nish was at his best a couple of seasons ago.

I can hardly remember that far back, for it was a time when we were good (wasn't it?), but I'm vaguely sure :wink: that he didn't play lone target man. Did we not have two forwards in those days? :dunno:

Spike Mandela
30-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Jings Crivens helpmaboab!!!!!!!!

big boab
30-01-2011, 06:21 PM
ive never seen a forward so useless in all my puff.could we not pay for the chinese to take him of our hands

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2011, 06:23 PM
ive never seen a forward so useless in all my puff.could we not pay for the chinese to take him of our hands

Even a country with zillions of dwarfs dont want him.:boo hoo:

Bayern Bru
30-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Ironically he set up our best chance which Galbraith put over the bar.

More worryingly is the fact that his shirt was covered in sweat by 1.20pm suggesting his fitness leaves a lot to be desired.

Three words? Taxi for Nish. Sorry to say it but 1 goal in 17(?) games for a striker is shocking. And he has had the chances/opportunities but would rather backheel the pass to another player or head the ball backwards or just not shoot.

GREEN WARLORD
30-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Very very slow!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-01-2011, 07:40 PM
decent first half, average 2nd half, never in a million years the worst out there today, a 2 page thread for one player. we are a shambles at the back, all game we never done anything with confidence.<br />
<br />
we must have some amount of supporters in the dundee area to have got home from the game in time to post here.<br />
<br />
i dont buy this falling over, slow, wage thief etc statements. any forward and i do mean any, would struggle to shine with punts up the park.<br />
<br />
im more worried about the way we seem to give goals away before we start slagging our usual scapegoats.<br />
<br />
what does where you stay have to do with your opinion on a game? Straws and clutching? I will watch the game again on sky if you think that will help but I won't get the 90 mins back that I wasted in the freezing cold at Tannadice so I am not to keen to re-live. Maybe I should move house?

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Dont need 3 words just one.

s16ymo
30-01-2011, 07:51 PM
You are a wage thief when you go to your work, and either dont work very hard, or dont do your job well at all on a consistent basis. Therefore on both counts Colin Nish = wage thief, but he certainly is'nt alone in that, but just replying to the thread title.
if i or anybody else performs like that at work it would be the sack!

HibeeEmma
30-01-2011, 07:58 PM
I feel genuinley sorry for Nish. Quite clearly he isn't good enough and is still being played. On the other side -as fans who are paying well earned cash and have to watch him week in week out spend more time on the ground, mis-time jumping for balls, nevermind failing to score as a striker - we are entitled to our views and should voice our opinion for change. Calderwood is not only persisting him with the club but giving him a game. I feel it is unfair on Nish and for himself, should be told he can leave.

bighairyfaeleith
30-01-2011, 08:02 PM
please go now!!!!

truehibernian
30-01-2011, 08:50 PM
It's actually annoying me the fact that CC is continuing to give Colin chances.

At exactly 38 minutes today, Nish had his hands on his hips, heavily breathing, clearly unfit. Yes he was up top on his own for most part, but he had been generally immobile.

The infuriating thing about Nish is the fact that he is a simply unintelligent footballer. He waits and ball watches. He does not (and did not) anticipate good crosses into the box. He never ever appears to get near post, or at a set piece challenge the keepers standing area. Instead of anticipating, stealing a yard on his marker, and having a run onto a cross, his jumps are from a static, standing position, hence no power, no direction, no working the goalmouth area.

Quite simply, Colin Nish is a very very poor striker that offers nothing but cheap possession to the oppostion, cheap fouls, and offsides a plenty.

Utterly useless today.

The positives - midfield had energy, won tackles (first half), drove up the pitch. Booth plays football and his touch and control reminded me of Murphy. Faded a little but boy does the boy have guts and didn't go into his shell. Towell looked good too, great energy and good balls into the box.

At times we are trying too hard to walk it through the box, when a shot will do. Never a three nil game today, but when you have such a weak striker up top, and a very shaky and paceless centre pairing, sadly the balls over the top are going to be our undoing time and time again. We played too high line when in the opposition half, Dickoh and Hanlon needed GPS to find each other they were that far apart. No cohesion, no communication, no real leadership again. That is what crucially needs addressed IMHO.

sixtwo
30-01-2011, 09:02 PM
worlds worst player

RMQ1967
30-01-2011, 09:11 PM
It's actually annoying me the fact that CC is continuing to give Colin chances.

At exactly 38 minutes today, Nish had his hands on his hips, heavily breathing, clearly unfit. Yes he was up top on his own for most part, but he had been generally immobile.

The infuriating thing about Nish is the fact that he is a simply unintelligent footballer. He waits and ball watches. He does not (and did not) anticipate good crosses into the box. He never ever appears to get near post, or at a set piece challenge the keepers standing area. Instead of anticipating, stealing a yard on his marker, and having a run onto a cross, his jumps are from a static, standing position, hence no power, no direction, no working the goalmouth area.

Quite simply, Colin Nish is a very very poor striker that offers nothing but cheap possession to the oppostion, cheap fouls, and offsides a plenty.

Utterly useless today.

The positives - midfield had energy, won tackles (first half), drove up the pitch. Booth plays football and his touch and control reminded me of Murphy. Faded a little but boy does the boy have guts and didn't go into his shell. Towell looked good too, great energy and good balls into the box.

At times we are trying too hard to walk it through the box, when a shot will do. Never a three nil game today, but when you have such a weak striker up top, and a very shaky and paceless centre pairing, sadly the balls over the top are going to be our undoing time and time again. We played too high line when in the opposition half, Dickoh and Hanlon needed GPS to find each other they were that far apart. No cohesion, no communication, no real leadership again. That is what crucially needs addressed IMHO.

All of this is spot on - very very frustrating to watch it. Unfortunately at this time my 3 words would be - No Other Options.

Byrne looks a bit lighweight & out of his depth & same goes for Duffy. Until CC gets his own man in I fear we'll be seeing a lot more of Colins attributes.

HFC 0-7
30-01-2011, 09:19 PM
shorter when jumps

nortonhibby
30-01-2011, 09:19 PM
It seems the yams want him:na na: can i offer to personally pick him up and drive him over to the bus shelter http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/87719-colin-nish/:wink:

or pay for his taxi :taxi

Kaiser1962
30-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Isolated, frustrating & lazy.

I dont think he's lazy, far from it, but the problem with Nishy is, for a big guy, I dont think he's that strong. He was getting muscled off the ball too often and then fouling trying to keep it. The ball dosent stick either which is also a pity cos those are the two things we are looking for/needing from him.

Is that 3?

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 09:21 PM

Is that you Boab ?

el capitano
30-01-2011, 09:24 PM
<br />
<br />
what does where you stay have to do with your opinion on a game? Straws and clutching? I will watch the game again on sky if you think that will help but I won't get the 90 mins back that I wasted in the freezing cold at Tannadice so I am not to keen to re-live. Maybe I should move house?

move house all you want you have mis read my point, beeing that 2 pages of posts so quickly after the game, that was all. whats straws and clutching got too do with anything?

It's not our opinion today of Nish that matters most IMO. It is the opinion of the referee and of the Dundee Utd back four. Brines thinks, your game is to get the ball and then fall over, so you can look at me as many times as you like with open arms, but you are getting nothing. Gary Kenneth looks at him and thinks I will leave him to Dillon, who is not even a centre half, cos he will get no change from him at all. If you play a big target man, and the opposition don't match him with their big centre half, that has to mean something.

kenneth followed him everywhere today, that was obviously his instructions. ul see that when you watch it again!

dillons not a centre half, you sure?

like it or not there were headers won today and like it or not the referee gave fouls against dailly for the same reasons.
i dont think hes the answer as iv said elsewhere but he sure aint the reason we got beat today

Hermit Crab
30-01-2011, 09:40 PM
This thread is brutal. Leave him alone. He tries and thats more than some people on that team.

Admins just close this thread. Its nothing but personal abuse aimed at one of our players!:rules:

hibsbollah
30-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Leave him alone. He tries and thats more than some people on that team.

Admins just close this thread. Its nothing but personal abuse aimed at one of our players!:rules:

Thats exactly what he doesnt do. He falls over when he runs out of steam/energy/enthusiasm. If you think thats 'trying' I have to disagree.

IberianHibernian
30-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Has Nish ever been tried as a central defender ? I`m obviously not meaning that he should play in defence in next few games but wonder if it`s something that could be tried in bounce games if he`s going to be at ER next season ( unlikely probably ) . I remember Gordon Rae starting as a centre forward ( goal on debut in LC defeat at ER against Queen of South ) but turning into a centre half and there have been other examples too ( maybe Yogi played upfront at start of his career ? ) .

truehibernian
30-01-2011, 09:48 PM
This thread is brutal. Leave him alone. He tries and thats more than some people on that team.

Tell me HC, if a referee tells you the first couple of times that you are being penalised for backing in or raising arms, would you make sure the penny dropped and ensure you didn't concede needless fouls, thus make sure attacks didn't fizzle out, or bring on unneccessary pressure from set pieces ?

Colin was and is unintelligent and always bemoans a ref's decision, instead of learning from it. Every single pundit and fan can see it. He is not strong enough for his size, he is not quick enough, and he does not anticipate fast enough. Headers (bar one lovely lay off today) are either misdirected or weak. He also fails to attack a keeper and didn't pressure Pernis when balls were floated in.

It's not personal abuse, it's hopefully constructive and necessary criticism of a player who really should not be getting the chance ahead of Duffy, Byrne and even Trakys.......who I believe played the lone striker in both our wins all those moons ago, by standing tall, being strong and closing down space, and doing the really really dirty work up top......and staying onside :agree:

SMAXXA
30-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Just read the first page of this thread and expected more form the Nish faithfull to come back with the hes scored x amount of goals and in the top x amount of all time spl goal scorers etc but havint seen it to the extent as I thought. I didnt watch the game todat luckily enough but wouldnt expect him to be a scapegoat, was he that bad?

SMAXXA
30-01-2011, 10:00 PM

Leave him alone, people pay their cash or not and entitles to their opinions ram your rule book as this is a constant theme on here about CN, get shot asap as he is not good enough IMO of course

SMAXXA
30-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Even a country with zillions of dwarfs dont want him.:boo hoo:

And they are renowned for liking their dumplins :greengrin

Sammy7nil
30-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Nish MUST be on the bench come Wed if it is tight with 15 mins to go give him a shot at Glory

He sould never start for Hibs again happy for him to be a sub until we get new players

New Corrie
30-01-2011, 10:26 PM
The way people speak about Nish on these boards is a disgrace. Yes. the guy is having a mare, but he's a Hibs man and trying his best. There are people on this thread who stuck up for that imposter O'Brien. Probably the same fuds that churn out all that mythical flare team bollocks.

Bad Martini
30-01-2011, 10:27 PM
3 words on Nish:

Not good enough.

Simple as that. Everything else is irrelevant; I don't care how much he "tries" any longer. I don't care he's unlucky and I am losing all interest in this scapgoat thing he has become - that's all true. Putting all that aside and some personal pelters, the bottom line is, if you were being impartial here and looking at his skill - he is NOT good enough for Hibs. Look at how many goals this "striker" has scored whilst being here. Says it all...
:agree:

greenlex
30-01-2011, 10:32 PM
The big guy's confidence is shot to pieces. He is no different to many in the first team squad in that respect maybe even more so due to the amount of abuse he is singled out for. Yes probably not good enough moving on but he will be here until at least the summer. Hopefully he can get a goal or two within that time and restore some of that fragile confidence.

HNA1
30-01-2011, 11:28 PM
The way people speak about Nish on these boards is a disgrace. Yes. the guy is having a mare, but he's a Hibs man and trying his best. There are people on this thread who stuck up for that imposter O'Brien. Probably the same fuds that churn out all that mythical flare team bollocks.

Nobody has used flair (or flare) on these boards for some time. Fuds or not, can you try and post without trying to get a reaction from folk, please. Calling a number of posters fuds isn't doing you or your argument any favours.

New Corrie
30-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Nobody has used flair (or flare) on these boards for some time. Fuds or not, can you try and post without trying to get a reaction from folk, please. Calling a number of posters fuds isn't doing you or your argument any favours.

Sorry about the poor spelling, out of interest, what do you make of the abusive things that Colin Nish gets called on here?

HNA1
30-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Sorry about the poor spelling, out of interest, what do you make of the abusive things that Colin Nish gets called on here?

Some of it goes too far because it shouldn't be about the person, the criticisms of his performances are accurate.

sesoim
30-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Thats exactly what he doesnt do. He falls over when he runs out of steam/energy/enthusiasm. If you think thats 'trying' I have to disagree.

:agree: Some folk are saying Riordan has poisoned the dressing room, but I'd say it's players like Nish who have done the worst damage. Playing balls up to him only for him to duck/hide/fall down must be soul destroying for the rest of the team. We will never score goals with him up front, but CC has yet to do anything about this, and it will cost him his job if he doesn't soon.

If Nish really cared, he'd be throwing himself at everything. busting a gut to get us a goal. The fans would notice this and appreciate it, in spite of his shortcomings. But he doesn't and that's why most fans are sick of the sight of him.

hibee-shtuggie
30-01-2011, 11:59 PM
i do not like personal abuse, however, most of what is said is true regarding Nish's performance.i am not buying the out of confidence nonsense. He does not chase the ball down, he lacks pace, he has the ability to drift in from the last man but still be offside more times in a game than i can manage pints, he moans, he grumbles and his overall attitude stinks. i do not condone personal abuse but he needs to be pulled out the team. I am baffled by the number of people who still defend him ( although it is dwindling), and i have come to the conclusion that because he is a hibs fan from musselburgh( is that correct) some people may be close to him of pals wae him and are clutching at straws?

calder45a
31-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Some of it goes too far because it shouldn't be about the person, the criticisms of his performances are accurate.
Well said

Positive affirmations and positive thinking/not.

We are all aware of his own self-imposed limitations and are under no illusion of his capabilities .

greenlex
31-01-2011, 12:31 AM
:agree: Some folk are saying Riordan has poisoned the dressing room, but I'd say it's players like Nish who have done the worst damage. Playing balls up to him only for him to duck/hide/fall down must be soul destroying for the rest of the team. We will never score goals with him up front, but CC has yet to do anything about this, and it will cost him his job if he doesn't soon.

If Nish really cared, he'd be throwing himself at everything. busting a gut to get us a goal. The fans would notice this and appreciate it, in spite of his shortcomings. But he doesn't and that's why most fans are sick of the sight of him.
So he should be doing all the things Riordan is to get the same sort of recognition then?

Saorsa
31-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Sum up his performance today in 3 words.*****, ***** and ***** :bye;

Judas Iscariot
31-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Good at Killie..

So why's he turned "shîte" now?!

Cos he's been asked to do stuff he's not good at and not really done in his career before :dunno:

matty_f
31-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Good at Killie..

Cos he's been asked to do stuff he's not good at and not really done in his career before :dunno:

I never thought he was good at Killie, thought he was an average player then, and he's gone backwards since.

My head literally hurts when I think back to 2007 and the CIS Final. We had Benji, Killie had Nish. Imagine being in the postion now where we've punted one and kept the other, and getting the order of it completely wrong.:rolleyes:

greenlex
31-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Good at Killie..

That's a good question FB. You probably answered it but I don't thinkdive dogs abuse he gets at ER will be helping. I wonder how much abuse he got at Killie?

Saorsa
31-01-2011, 12:44 AM

Admins just close this thread. Its nothing but personal abuse aimed at one of our players!:rules:I could try, disnae mean I'd be any good, just like he's nae good

Captain Trips
31-01-2011, 12:47 AM
As P1sh as he is its unfair he has a thread dedicated to him being so and most others dont.

Should be 10+ individual player threads on here saying pretty much same as on here about others.

Judas Iscariot
31-01-2011, 12:50 AM
I never thought he was good at Killie, thought he was an average player then, and he's gone backwards since.

My head literally hurts when I think back to 2007 and the CIS Final. We had Benji, Killie had Nish. Imagine being in the postion now where we've punted one and kept the other, and getting the order of it completely wrong.:rolleyes:

His goals for Killie would suggest he was above a average player..

Him and Benji are 2 totally different kinds of player..

Plus, 1 was happy to play for us and the other wasn't and he was Ramadaned oot his nut more than he was fit...

That's a good question FB. You probably answered it but I don't thinkdive dogs abuse he gets at ER will be helping. I wonder how much abuse he got at Killie?

I genuinely feel sorry for Nish, no Hibby deserves the abuse he has to
endure, IMO the Hibs "fans" that boo and jeer him are pathetic!

Until he came here he was a guaranteed double figure SPL goal scorer..

On paper, that was what we needed!

There's more and bigger **** wrong at ER than Nishy..

confused
31-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Needs to go, his confidence has long gone , he needs a new club ,he will never be a striker at easter road.

Kaiser1962
31-01-2011, 08:05 AM

In your opinion....................:devil:

Danderhall Hibs
31-01-2011, 08:09 AM
Can't direct headers.

crewetollhibee
31-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Get.finger.oot.

RickyS
31-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Get.finger.oot.

even the player rating in the sun used the word imposter, can we all be wrong?

LeithBoozy
31-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Saying the fans who pay his wages, dont have a clue?. Saying a few weeks back that relegation was not really a concern?. He refused to blame himself for the miss against Hearts,I did not miss by far, I thought it was in. I did exactly what you want in that situation?, NO COLIN the ball hitting the back of the net is exactly what we wanted?. I can't make my mind up if he is taking the urine or not. :confused:

Dinkydoo
31-01-2011, 12:32 PM
The Point Is?

M11BMO
31-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Dry Boke.