PDA

View Full Version : Greggs 2 more in and some more out

St.Kristopher
30-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Just heard that there are 2 more players going to be putting pen to paper today. Also believe there are others going the other way. No idea how these things work so not sure when it will be announced.

Sorry to be a tease I have no more info than this. I can 100% confirm that we are gash though.

blindsummit
30-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Just heard that there are 2 more players going to be putting pen to paper today. Also believe there are others going the other way. No idea how these things work so not sure when it will be announced.

Sorry to be a tease I have no more info than this. I can 100% confirm that we are gash though.

Are you sure they will want to sign now? Not sure what the attraction of coming to Hibs would be, we are so gash. I hope you are right though.

easty
30-01-2011, 02:12 PM

Source?

down-the-slope
30-01-2011, 02:13 PM
as long as one is a striker with pace and physical presence....and those going out are the high earnning slackers....

sixtwo
30-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Source?

This has been widely reported in the press, on the tv and there are numerous eye witness reports!! It is official, we are gash!

Reaper
30-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Hopefully some more on their way certainly.

down-the-slope
30-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Are you sure they will want to sign now? Not sure what the attraction of coming to Hibs would be, we are so gash. I hope you are right though.

Source?

had the 'privelage' of personally watching 'team' :rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Can i guess??? An 19 year old reserve midfielder fae Swindon?? My right??? UM a ????

RickyS
30-01-2011, 02:22 PM

imagine asking a prospective signing to come and watch one of our matches:rolleyes:

Jim44
30-01-2011, 02:28 PM

If the impossible happens and some mugs relieve us of any of our liabilities it can only be because Petrie has used the money from the sale of our better players to pay other clubs to take them.

Hibs7
30-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Can i guess??? An 19 year old reserve midfielder fae Swindon?? My right??? UM a ????

I think you might find our new 19 year old signing was one of our better players today and this was his first game in the team, give him and the other new CC signings a bit of breathing space before crucifying them, it is the others who need shot.

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 02:34 PM
I think you might find our new 19 year old signing was one of our better players today and this was his first game in the team, give him and the other new CC signings a bit of breathing space before crucifying them, it is the others who need shot.

Played well today :agree:...

But who is crucifying him? Did you just make that bit up?.. I would hope Hibs in the next day we get a bit steel, Striker/Goalscorer what ever you wanna call in to this team pronto and not another 19 year old.

fatbloke
30-01-2011, 02:35 PM

Sadly breathing space is what we are short of as well as heart, skill, pace. Mind you at least the new guys showed a wee bit so your comments are probably about right.

Hibs7
30-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Played well today :agree:...

But who is crucifying him? Did you just make that bit up?.. I would hope Hibs in the next day we get a bit steel, Striker/Goalscorer what ever you wanna call in to this team pronto and not another 19 year old.

I will settle for anyone who will do the job and give 100%, 19 or 39 I don't care.

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 02:37 PM
I will settle for anyone who will do the job and give 100%, 19 or 39 I don't care.

7 Games and over 10 hours of football suggest we need a goalscorer.

19 or 99 I dont care as long as he scores

gackohibs
30-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Gk

Brown, Flynn

DF

Murray, Towell, Hanlon, Stephens, Booth

MF

McBride, Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Thornhill, Horner, Taggart, Welsh, Scott, Palsson

ST

Riordan, Duffy, Byrne

OUT

Stack, Hart, Hogg, Zemmama, De Graaf, Nish, Rankin, Dickoh, Thicot, Stevenson, Smith, Trakys, Miller....:taxi:taxi

IN

????? GK, CH, CH, ST ????

Worst team in years

RickyS
30-01-2011, 03:11 PM
If the impossible happens and some mugs relieve us of any of our liabilities it can only be because Petrie has used the money from the sale of our better players to pay other clubs to take them.

i heard this week that Stevenson turned down St Mirren. not any glamorous source, just wot i heard