PDA

View Full Version : Can we stay up??

mcfly
30-01-2011, 03:09 PM
we cant score and we cant defend.

we need a leader on the pitch - someone to organise the team.

a big centre half and a centre forward who can score are a must and MUST be signed tomorrow.

If colin nish ever pulls on a hibs jersey again it will be a total disgrace. all he does is foul, foul and then foul again. Dickoh is just not good enough.

If we dont have these 2 emergency signings tomorrow - can we beat St Mirren??

I think our out of touch board need to understand the message on WED. fans protests must be coming soon. No goals in 2011 is a joke!!

if no cash is spent tomorrow then i really fear for us.

hibsgav1875
30-01-2011, 03:14 PM
:top marksThat is the best quote I've seen on this site. You are absolutely right we need to get our fingers out and also our wallets .:flag::top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

a big centre half and a centre forward who can score are a must and MUST be signed tomorrow.

If colin nish ever pulls on a hibs jersey again it will be a total disgrace. all he does is foul, foul and then foul again. Dickoh is just not good enough.

I think our out of touch board need to understand the message on WED. fans protests must be coming soon. No goals in 2011 is a joke!!

Elephant Stone
30-01-2011, 03:18 PM

The board have backed the manager with 4 signings so far this window, what message do you want to give them?

IberianHibernian
30-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Yes we can stay up and think we will . Another disappointing result today but we played well in patches and result does not reflect play . Huge game this Wednesday and other games v St M and Hamilton will be crucial too .

Wilson
30-01-2011, 03:21 PM
No. We cannot stay up. Sorry.

Sammy7nil
30-01-2011, 03:22 PM
The board have backed the manager with 4 signings so far this window, what message do you want to give them?

The Board have sold
Stokes
Hogg
Zemmama
Bamba

Brought in close to 2 million

The have been replaced with

Notts Forest Reserve
Liverpool player who never got a game
!st Div Player
and 19yr old Celtic reserve.

So NO The BOARD HAVE NOT BACKED CC

Peevemor
30-01-2011, 03:23 PM
The Board have sold
Stokes
Hogg
Zemmama
Bamba

Nowhere near.

Craig_in_Prague
30-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Have a look at the league table.

I honestly think we're going down, unless CC signs a new CH and a new CF and starts playing 442.

If these 3 things dont happen, we'll go down. Which is a shame, Palsson looks outstanding, and also Scott and Thornhill will be good additions.

It's the pish that CC has been left with that are hurting us. I feel sorry for CC as well as he's getting all the stick. I hope for him that we can pull of a couple of wins soon and end up safe........coz looking at his signings shows positivity for us going foward.

AgentDaleCooper
30-01-2011, 03:24 PM

they are all youngsters, and as such, cheap gambles that may or may not pay off.

all very well if your team is flying, but we're (not even) fighting for our lives - we need old heads. this was possibly the only sensible thing yogi uttered on the radio today. we need an old, calm head in the dressing room, and at the centre of defense.

mcfly
30-01-2011, 03:25 PM

OK we have signed 4 players but we have lost bamba, zemmama.

we took in money for them - how much of it have we spent?

we pick up freebies, now im not saying thats a bad thing because i thought those guys did well today but we need experience and we must spend money on a striker.

no goals in 10.5 hrs is a joke - all i want the board to know is theyve taken in plenty money now spend some to at least give us a chance of staying up

AgentDaleCooper
30-01-2011, 03:25 PM
The Board have sold
Stokes
Hogg
Zemmama
Bamba

Notts Forest Reserve
!st Div Player

or CC has chased the wrong players. all we can do is speculate really.

Sammy7nil
30-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Nowhere near.

Stokes 1.2 Million ?
Bamba 250,000
Zem 200,000
Hogg ?

so Over 1.5 million + ?

francobaresi
30-01-2011, 03:28 PM
We can but we won't, simply don't have the desire to win... Drop all the ***** & get the youngsters in, surely CC can get more out of them than the current batch of Hibs "Team"...

smurf
30-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Yes we can and should the board back CC further in the market we will.

Desparate for fire power.

And a Jones type CH.

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 03:29 PM
The Board have sold
Stokes
Hogg
Zemmama
Bamba

Notts Forest Reserve
!st Div Player

Dinnae let the natives see that post :rolleyes:

Spot on sir

mcfly
30-01-2011, 03:29 PM
OK we have signed 4 players but we have lost bamba, zemmama.

we took in money for them - how much of it have we spent?

we pick up freebies, now im not saying thats a bad thing because i thought those guys did well today but we need experience and we must spend money on a striker.

no goals in 10.5 hrs is a joke - all i want the board to know is theyve taken in plenty money now spend some to at least give us a chance of staying up

Remember the board wont be shy in asking us for our season ticket money so i see nothing wrong in demanding they spend some serious cash to help us stay up

if no money is spent tomorrow then i want an explanation why - does the board think that this team who havent scored this year can keep us in the SPL???

BT58
30-01-2011, 03:32 PM
If he persists on smith- were down
If we don't sign 2 strikers-were down
If he persists with 1 up top - were down
If he persists on dicoh - were down
In fact,, I think although the new signings look
good, if we go 12th place we won't recover

Baader
30-01-2011, 03:37 PM
The board need to spend. Simple as. Am not talking about loan deals and £100,000 on some centre-half. They need to recognise the danger we are in and spend accordingly.

Shelling out half a million or so that may upset their balance sheets is nothing to compared to the loss of revenue we will suffer if we go down. They need to realise or we're facing gates of 6,000 next season...

Franck Stanton
30-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Remember the board wont be shy in asking us for our season ticket money so i see nothing wrong in demanding they spend some serious cash to help us stay up

if no money is spent tomorrow then i want an explanation why - does the board think that this team who havent scored this year can keep us in the SPL???

Yer right, when I get the usual letter asking me to re-new it will most definately be returned with an appropriate reply, not jusm me either - total of three s/t lost from my household alone - wonder jow many more are going to do the same, quite a few I would imagine - after all we can only take so much and I think our loyalty to the club has been severly tested this season.

down the slope
30-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Maybe it's best if we go down then we can get rid of the clowns who got us into the mess we are in , i doubt Sir Tom would let a tyre depot be run the way the Hibs are !.

Heckys Wheel
30-01-2011, 04:28 PM
The Board have sold
Stokes
Hogg
Zemmama
Bamba

Notts Forest Reserve
!st Div Player

You mean they've sold a Sunderland reject, an Ipswich reserve, a moroccan no mark and a first division player nicknamed 'bombscare'.

ForeverHibs93
30-01-2011, 04:31 PM
I don't think we can there's not enough fight or desire to keep us up which is worrying, but here's hoping we can make it:flag:

lucky
30-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Hamilton have won two games all season so clearly they are even worse than us. Hibs will turn the corner. Hopefully starting on Wednesday

DH1875
30-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Can we stay up, Yes. Will we stay up is another question. No doubt about it but the next 4-5 weeks are massive.

Sammy7nil
30-01-2011, 04:57 PM
You mean they've sold a Sunderland reject, an Ipswich reserve, a moroccan no mark and a first division player nicknamed 'bombscare'.

If you want to say it like that yes, put the 4 players we just signed up for sale today will we get close on £2m

Eh !! No

mcfly
31-01-2011, 08:21 PM
new goalie is great and i hope he is a success.

however no goals in 2011 so unless we are playing him up front i fear we wont stay up unless we sign a striker tonite.

does anyone know if we will sign a striker????