PDA

View Full Version : We're going down.

Thecat23
30-01-2011, 03:00 PM
I can't believe this defence.. Dickho and Hanlon are having a mare, more Dickoh than anyone. If this is what we have to offer Hibs are going to drop. If we lose on wed night CC should go. I've backed him but i don't care about this give him time beccause we don't have time now. We need a manager to come in and lift us and he seems to be the dullest man alive.

Rant over.

Sprouleflyer
30-01-2011, 03:06 PM
I can't believe this defence.. Dickho and Hanlon are having a mare, more Dickoh than anyone. If this is what we have to offer Hibs are going to drop. If we lose on wed night CC should go. I've backed him but i don't care about this give him time beccause we don't have time now. We need a manager to come in and lift us and he seems to be the dullest man alive.

Rant over.

What we need is a board willing to take a risk and release cash so that the manager can get a team together that will compete.

If we have taken in around £450K through Bamba and Zemamma plus £1.2M for Stokes, why is most of these funds not being used to get players in that will keep us up?

Petrie wants another end of year statement saying for the x amount of years, Hibs have made a profit.....it's just too bad that we are in the 1st division!!!!

sixtwo
30-01-2011, 03:11 PM

Rant over.

Not only is he dull he is inept. A blind man could see that DUFC were exposing us down our left at every oportunity. He should have hooked galbraith in the first half and put someone in there to stop the threat of them attacking down that side.
Nish made at least seven fouls. That is ridiculous. Everytime the ball went to his area he immediately gave them possesion by giving away a foul.

On the plus side, the new players looked to have something about them.

Hopefully a new striker before tomorrow will solve the goalscoring crisis.

Nish is the worst player to wear a hibs top (including fat middle aged men wearing them at 5 a-sides)

RickyS
30-01-2011, 03:11 PM

Rant over.

8 points from 15 games is an unbelievable return. McGhee got 10 from 15 before he got the heave. I still don't think they will sack him tho

Hibby70
30-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Wednesday is a huge match for us. Win it and we'll turn the corner, lose it and we are almost certainly for the drop.

HibsMax
30-01-2011, 03:15 PM
The problem with sacking CC now is that we would have to scramble to find a replacement and there would be enormous expectations of him. How long before the knives would be out again? New Man would have little time and no transfer window to do anything. Speaking of which, why don't we let this transfer window close and see what CC can do with his new recruits? It would be nice to see the new boys make an immediate impact but I think it's going to take them a couple of weeks to acclimatise.

mcfly
30-01-2011, 03:16 PM
What we need is a board willing to take a risk and release cash so that the manager can get a team together that will compete.

If we have taken in around £450K through Bamba and Zemamma plus £1.2M for Stokes, why is most of these funds not being used to get players in that will keep us up?

Petrie wants another end of year statement saying for the x amount of years, Hibs have made a profit.....it's just too bad that we are in the 1st division!!!!

No goals in 10.5 hrs of play - nowt left to sell either.

if we dont spend that money we took in for bamba and zemamma i will not be renewing any season tickets for this bunch.

however i thought at least the new guys showed a bit if urgency pity they are in with a bunch of losers. if there is a worse player than nish ive yet to see him

All he does is foul

sesoim
30-01-2011, 03:20 PM

Even if we gave CC millions I doubt he's keep us up. He was the wrong appointment, many of us knew this before he even arrived at Easter Road. Unfortunately the guys who make the appointments couldn't.

sesoim
30-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Wednesday is a huge match for us. Win it and we'll turn the corner, lose it and we are almost certainly for the drop.

If we lose 2 or 3 nil, can petrie seriously persist with CC?

I don't believe we would have been on this kind of run if we had appointed a proven manager like Jimmy Calderwood. The players have looked poor, but a bad manager can make good players bad if he can't organize/motivate.

CC still han't sorted the central defence or signed a target man, and these were the two weakest areas in our team. Plus, he goes and drops Brown and Riordan. I don't think he has a clue.

woodyloon
30-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Feel totally numb.

It's frightening that if Forfar (my home team),win games in hand that theres are good chance I could be watching Hibs at Station Park next season.

sesoim
30-01-2011, 03:29 PM
No goals in 10.5 hrs of play - nowt left to sell either.

if we dont spend that money we took in for bamba and zemamma i will not be renewing any season tickets for this bunch.

however i thought at least the new guys showed a bit if urgency pity they are in with a bunch of losers. if there is a worse player than nish ive yet to see him

All he does is foul

And hide behind the biggest defender.

KingFranck
30-01-2011, 03:32 PM
If we lose on Wednesday then CC out and U19 coach in til end of season

StarMan10
30-01-2011, 03:36 PM
official website will be running out of ways to describe 'defeat'!