PDA

View Full Version : Centre Half and a Centre Forward

StarMan10
30-01-2011, 02:59 PM
how hard is it to see that this is what we need?
no goals
nobody with balls at the back
hibs for the drop.

Beefster
30-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Can we make that two centre-halfs and a centre forward?

J-C
30-01-2011, 03:05 PM
I'll have a goalie, 2 FB's, 2CH's, 4 MF's. and 2 strikers please.

easty
30-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Yeah the defence needs sorted out but a striker is so much more important right now.

Regardless of how we play at the back, if we aren't scoring any goals at all then we're not picking up 3 points.

Lee Hughes has looked really good for Notts Co against Man City today, strong, determined and with good touch and vision. He's the sort of player we need up top so badly just now. Reminds me a lot of how Brewster played when we had him.

It will be an absolute disgrace if we don't bring in a new centre forward. If CC has identified a striker he wants and that player is going to cost us then Rod needs to make it happen. If the Rooney deal can happen, if he's interested in a move to HIbs, then it has to happen now, not the end of the season.

sesoim
30-01-2011, 03:15 PM
how hard is it to see that this is what we need?
no goals
nobody with balls at the back
hibs for the drop.

:agree: We've desperately needed at least one good CB and a target man for ages (since Jones and Fletcher left). They should have been our biggest priorities. But here we are almost at the end of the transfer window and that numbskull still han't signed any.

sesoim
30-01-2011, 03:17 PM
I'll have a goalie, 2 FB's, 2CH's, 4 MF's. and 2 strikers please.

I'd prefer a decent manger.

supersauzee
30-01-2011, 03:20 PM
:agree: We've desperately needed at least one good CB and a target man for ages (since Jones and Fletcher left). They should have been our biggest priorities. But here we are almost at the end of the transfer window and that numbskull still han't signed any.

totally agree with you mate!! they have never been replaced and we have suffered! I just listended to the match and we are very poor up front, we are in desparate need of an experienced centre half and centre forward. its all good and well getting these young hungry lads in for midfield like pallsson, scott, towell and thornhill but if there arent anyone good up front to take the chances and someone at the back to marshall and take charge we are in trouble!!