PDA

View Full Version : NHC Grey and Keys going to al Jazeera

(((Fergus)))
29-01-2011, 01:55 PM
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23918465-andy-gray-and-richard-keys-in-line-for-al-jazeera-job.do

"Did you smash her?" takes on a whole new meaning :cool2:

blackpoolhibs
29-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Good luck to them.Take the money every time.

I agree, have you seen the goal yet? :tee hee:

greenlex
29-01-2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23918465-andy-gray-and-richard-keys-in-line-for-al-jazeera-job.do

"Did you smash her?" takes on a whole new meaning :cool2:
The last line in that article is just pure quality man.:thumbsup:

CropleyWasGod
29-01-2011, 02:20 PM
The last line in that article is just pure quality man.:thumbsup:

Agreed. She clearly doesn't understand the offside rule.

Keith_M
29-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Connect the following facts:

1) Andy Gray takes legal action against News of the World, a Murdoch owned paper.

2) Sky, 39% owned by Murdoch and run by the owners son, has an embarassing leak of comments made by Gray, whilst 'off air'.

3) Gray gets the heave from Sky.

:hmmm:

Disclaimer: In no way am I supporting Gray's sexist comments. FWIW, I don't understand the offside rule. :wink:

greenlex
29-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Connect the following facts:

1) Andy Gray takes legal action against News of the World, a Murdoch owned paper.

2) Sky, 39% owned by Murdoch and run by the owners son, has an embarassing leak of comments made by Gray, whilst 'off air'.

3) Gray gets the heave from Sky.

:hmmm:

Disclaimer: In no way am I supporting Gray's sexist comments. FWIW, I don't understand the offside rule. :wink:
You can add to that Murdoch trying to get a bigger percentage of Sky and the OFT saying np until they see more details. Its strange how after years Murdoch is sacking NOTW employees over phone tapping allegations. HE needs to be seen to be cleaning up his act. Gray is getting the double whammy.

Steve-O
29-01-2011, 11:22 PM
At least they'll be able to continue treating women with contempt at Al-Jazeera :agree:

heretoday
30-01-2011, 12:11 AM
Is it written into their contracts that they HAVE to make derogatory remarks about women this time?

Toaods
30-01-2011, 07:12 AM
...at least they will be able to draw a veil over the whole episode. ;-)

Phil D. Rolls
30-01-2011, 11:01 AM
Murdoch's companies have always taken a strong line on women being treated as equals. A less scrupulous proprietor would have nipples on the front page of the Sun.

CropleyWasGod
30-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Murdoch's companies have always taken a strong line on women being treated as equals. A less scrupulous proprietor would have nipples on the front page of the Sun.

...as opposed to tits on the back page.

snooky
30-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Is it written into their contracts that they HAVE to make derogatory remarks about women this time?

Yesh, Mac. :wink: